Sofology Customer Service Reviews

Sofology have a Customer Service Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade

About Sofology: Sofology - Leather & fabric sofas, sofa beds, corner suites in hundreds of exclusive designs at low prices Feel at home on a sofa you love with UK

Categories:

C-

Customer Service - Average

56.14%
Industry Average
" While I was in a web chat with customer services they unwrapped the settee in the street turned it over and cut the fabric away underneath. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I have already written a review on here about the absolutely shocking level of customer service with regards to the delay in our settee being delivered. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Sarah Wright
" Sofology - MUST TRAIN STAFF TO LIE TO CUSTOMERS - IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING BOUGHT FROM Sofology YOU CANNOT GET IT RESOLVED. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT DOES NOT CONTACT YOU AT ALL AND WHEN YOU CONTACT THEM THEY JUST GIVE YOU FALSE INFORMATION - BEEN WAITING 18 WEEKS TO HAVE A FAULTY SOFA REPAIRED AND STILL NO NEARER - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! "
posted 2 weeks ago - margaret moore
" Everyone on here should write to watchdog complaining about their after sales service - I am sure if enough people complain at the same time we would get somewhere. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Nick Moore
" there customer service is shocking . "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I have purchased my sofa elsewhere because the original service was so poor - now it seems I will be buying the other items elsewhere too. "
posted 3 weeks ago - panda
" Still under my 2 years warranty but they are refusing to deal with a tear in the fabric, they say my warranty has ran out but it has not. They have said I will have to pay for their repair service...erm... no I wont, I will fix it myself for free. Lovely sofa, but if this is how they treat their customers then I wont be using them again. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
" ‘a member of our priority support team will be in touch shortly’ - that was on 8th October!!! The service provided in the store is good but just wait until something goes wrong. "
posted 1 month ago - Moore
" If I could give this company zero stars I would have - customer service department does not deserve any!! Absolutely awful after sales service! Every review I am reading on here sounds like what has happened to us. "
posted 1 month ago - A Harrison
" Please be aware the awful customer aftercare service offer. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous