Sofology Customer Service Reviews

Sofology have a Customer Service Grade of D.

D
Happiness Grade

About Sofology: Sofology - Leather & fabric sofas, sofa beds, corner suites in hundreds of exclusive designs at low prices Feel at home on a sofa you love with UK

Categories:

D

Customer Service - Average

54.44%
Industry Average
" We have a 2nd sofa/chair delivered as the 1st was not acceptable and truly uncomfortable, after having this for just over 1 week now this sofa and chair is starting to look like a 5 year old sofa, when recently complained about the lack of comfort and sinking through the cushions and that I wanted to start a return/refund I was told that the sofas are weighed when built so the comfort should be ok and the ticket shall be closed! and If I wanted to reopen the ticket I must send photos which I have now done, but am getting the feeling this is going to be a long winded process,my honest opinion is that these sofa lack any kind of quality and are really cheaply put together, my previous furniture was from Furniture Village which are a little pricier than Sofology but at least you get a decent sofa along with customer service, be warned! "
posted 3 weeks ago - Kevin M
" A more useless customer service tema is hard to imagine, even after they've given us a credit note after three months to replace thaey can't even send an order acknowledgement. Total time on the phone to these clowns is now 9 hours. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Finally received a full refund from Sofology this week after three years of appalling service. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Lee
" Of course, when we tried to call the driver, and later on Sofology's own customer service tried to contact the driver - and surprise surprise, it was going straight to voicemail! So their driver drove 6 hours from their depot, to our town, went to the wrong address, supposedly waited 20 minutes, then turned around and drove 6 hours back - and they would only have been a few miles away when we tried to call. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Joke of a delivery service ..no communication to say no delivery till hours later..awful service "
posted 1 month ago - Alan Henry
" Not going to waste anymore of my time trying to pursue my complaint with Sofology. This is exactly what they want. Sofology is a company that hides behind e mails. I have never experienced such shocking and at times antagonizing customer service. Complaints open complaints resolved when nothing has altered at all. "
posted 1 month ago - Mary
" Totally disappointed Totally disappointed with the lack of service this company has provided us. "
posted 1 month ago - JAMEEL
" intact no not customer care bout the heads of customer services. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Terrible service Took 3 weeks longer than date arranged, couch sent back wrong order and refuse to refund me. If I want the couches back I have to pay 300 more. Very bad company I would never use Sofology again and advise everyone else not buy of them "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Very bad service,changed delivery date with out informing us.I ordered sofa and called them more than 5 times on delivery date and didnt delivered with out informing us.over all very bad service "
Sofology