Sofology Customer Service Reviews

Sofology have a Customer Service Grade of D.

D
Happiness Grade

About Sofology: Sofology - Leather & fabric sofas, sofa beds, corner suites in hundreds of exclusive designs at low prices Feel at home on a sofa you love with UK

Categories:

D

Customer Service - Average

52.63%
Industry Average
" Sofology does not know the concept of after-sales service ! I was sure no one would call me so I myself wrote a mail using the site, attached the pictures, and it has been 4 days, no communication at all. "
posted 1 month ago - Satya Prakash
" Tried, tried, tried to get Customer Services engaged but to no avail despite us being polite from start to finish. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" NO PROBLEM said Sofology customer services. "
posted 2 months ago - Andrew Stamp
" Very poor company who don't care about customer service or ethical selling. Mis sell you a sofa to do what it cannot, agree it was wrongly advertised and mis sold. Won't offer to refund it to enable you to buy the sofa you would of brought from another company if they hadn't MISLED you to get your money. I would seriously recommend you consider spending your hard earned cash elsewhere. "
posted 2 months ago - Daryl
" Different shades of leather. Customer services WILL NOT SEND OUT REPRESENTATIVES TO LOOK, They want photos !! i sent photos and they said they are fine. Sofology ARE SCAMMERS AND CROOKS !! DO NOT BUY Sofology "
posted 2 months ago - Andrew Thomas
" STAY AWAY FROM Sofology they have diabolical customer service, in fact they have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL. "
posted 2 months ago - Mr Chisholm
" Contacted customer services and they will respond within 3 days. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Bad,bad,bad customer service!!!!! I agree with all the other reviews!!! I am so disappointed I trusted the good reviews on Trustpilot!!!! As another person mentioned, the reviews on Trustpilot are mostly based on the experience you get in store. "
posted 2 months ago - Pupuce Patou
" Do not buy from this company their in-house managers and customer service team are an absolute disgrace the worst ever. "
posted 2 months ago - David Curry
" The customer service is absolutely dire. "
posted 2 months ago - DF
Sofology
Write your review on
Sofology

Get ready for our phone call!