SleepUnder UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SleepUnder UK

bookings@sleepunder.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how SleepUnder UK made you happy

"Sleep under came and set up a single tent for my daughter on the eve of her birthday. They supplied me with extra batteries and a bed should anything go wrong and set the whole thing up beautifully! Communication was great and i would definetly recommend to others! My daughter had a lovely time using it and made the whole night magical."
"Sleep under, came and set up an amazing party for my son and his friend. Every detail was covered, down to snacks of popcorn and chocolate which I had actually forgotten to get! No hassle everything is done for you. The boys were in bed ( tent ) so early ! And fast asleep, which I was very chuffed about. All in all an excellent party idea loved by both children and adults, winner winner!"
"Sleepunder provided a sleepover party for my 7 year old. We hired 6 tents in total and had four 6 year olds and two 4 year olds at the party. Sarah came along and set up the party in the afternoon before the girls got home from school. They arrived home to a huge surprise and they were so excited. Sarah set everything up for us including the air beds, tent frames, lighting, fake camp fire, cushions and treats for all the children. They even provided popcorn in cute popcorn holders. They then come the next day to take everything away again. Chloe said that it was the best party she had ever had and now her friends all want one for their birthday. I would highly recommend sleepunder for a party for children 4+ The beds are full size single airbeds, so they can even be used for teenagers."
"The most amazing magical set up for the perfect sleepover party. An absolutle dream for my girls. Fabulous, reliable service. Swift set up and clear down. Couldn’t ask for anything more. Loved it. Many thanks x"
"We first found SleepUnder after a brief search on Facebook for birthday party ideas for our small persons birthday this year. He was after a SleepOver - but he didn't want an ordinary sleepover, he wanted something to remember and that's exactly what he got. From the very first contact our local host for SleepUnder was professional and enthusiastic and ensured we would receive everything we asked for and more. On the day of the party we were not let down at all, she arrived print at the time we'd both arranged prior to the date. One thing we did like particularly about our local host is the communication - it was fantastic and not at any point did we feel like we were of an inconvenience to her. She dealt with our requirements and constant questions professionally and efficiently. On the day of the party she arrived with all of the things she needed for the camp, ' we were amazed by it all' Once the whole camp had been setup and completed it was time to let our small person in to see his camp. He was amazed and didn't expect to see our living room and dining room looking so cool ' his words' The tents were a lovely size and the airbeds provided were super comfortable to sleep on 'his guests words' We won't hesitate to use SleepUnder again in the future for his next birthdays. If you haven't experienced a camp yet - it's a must. Highly recommended and we're totally giving them five 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟"
SleepUnder UK is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews