Skin Shop Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Skin Shop deliver?

Tell us how Skin Shop made you happy

"The under eye concealer I ordered stopped working. The pump button only works now and again which is no good when I need to use it every morning. I contacted the company to tell them. They told me to return it (at my own expense) and they will send me another. Wasn't happy as the concealer had already cost me £20. I had to spend more money to get another through no fault of my own."
Are you Skin Shop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My cream is first class for pain relief of my arthritic knees"
"I was given the name of Celafen which is a cream for aching and arthritic joints, well l can confirm it is absolutely wonderful. Within minutes of using the cream l could walk quite well without pain in my knees, and l continue to use it daily"
"very fast delivery with free sample of another product included. Information leaflets included on the new products. Also, a nurse available to answer questions on the products online"
Skin Shop is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews