Skin Shop Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Skin Shop deliver?

How can I contact Skin Shop?
Click Here

Tell us how Skin Shop made you happy

"Ordered the a lip balm at 3.95 pounds delivery and it arrived in an unsealed tin with what appeared to be a fingerprint in the product. I contacted customer service immediately who explained that this appearance was not a fingerprint but part of the manufacturing process. I still felt unease and requested a return, However was told this has to be at my expense! So the cost of delivery and return is more than the cost of product. Think carefully."
Are you Skin Shop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The under eye concealer I ordered stopped working. The pump button only works now and again which is no good when I need to use it every morning. I contacted the company to tell them. They told me to return it (at my own expense) and they will send me another. Wasn't happy as the concealer had already cost me £20. I had to spend more money to get another through no fault of my own."
"My cream is first class for pain relief of my arthritic knees"
"I was given the name of Celafen which is a cream for aching and arthritic joints, well l can confirm it is absolutely wonderful. Within minutes of using the cream l could walk quite well without pain in my knees, and l continue to use it daily"
"very fast delivery with free sample of another product included. Information leaflets included on the new products. Also, a nurse available to answer questions on the products online"
Skin Shop is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews