Simply Supplements Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Supplements

How would you rate Simply Supplements?

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Very good prices and products - and very fast delivery, as always. Recommended.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Simply Supplements in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very good prices and products - and very fast delivery, as always. Recommended."
Lynn Bowman
"excellent price with guarantee of robust sourcing and quality"
Madeline McLeod
"I have purchased their products several times. A good service."
Joy Broderick
"I have been with this company for years and spend about £350 with them per year on supplements for my husband and myself. I enjoy the discounts and very speedy free delivery. They are a very efficient company and send brochures every couple of months with lots of health advice. As an arthritis sufferer, I take lots of joint supplements and manage to keep active as a result of the excellent quality supplements, good diet and exercise."
Karina Creevy
"Good quality products at competetive prices. Excellent service. Will definately use again."
Jon
"Good service and very happy with products. Descriptions are accurate and good pricing. Website crashes a LOT and I lost out on a discount voucher because of this as it expired before I got the website to work which was the next day. The main thing I dislike is that they use far, FAR too much packaging and keep sending brochures by post even when you ask them not to."
"Good prompt service but mostly they make supplements affordable. Ha ha. The irony is that if their products extend my life then they have a long-time customer!"
EMPH Solutions Ltd Park
"Having placed an order they called to offer a repeat service with 10% discount as they had studied our order history and recognised that we regularly ordered the same products every 6 months - excellent service !!"
Simply Supplements is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews