Simply Removals Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Simply Removals

How would you rate Simply Removals ?

"just used this firm for a simple removal job in London; complete rip off and a horrible experience- they took the liberty of taking extra money from my credit card for work which has not been even done! avoid them; it has been a terrible and horrific experience"
"Excellent. The company was flexible in moving dates 3 times thanks to shoddy solicitors. The guys who packed and unloaded were friendly and professional in every regard and worked very hard, even when things overran. Despite having a home survey carried out (we moved from one end of the country to the other) they did not quite expect how large my CD and magazine collection was but boxed everything up without complaint. Highly recommended."
"We used "Simply Removals" after seeing that they had moved "David Cameron" from 10 Downing Street.... BIG MISTAKE!!!!!! We paid £1700 for a full packing service the day before and the day of removal ... We had arranged with Liam what vehicle they would be sending a week before so we could organise a parking permit so they could park outside our property, which we paid the local authority for.. The day before the move they sent 2 guys round who couldn't speak English which we did our best to get around and my husband and I had to go out so left them with my elderly Mother. The day of the move they turned up in 2 Luton vans and not the Vehicle we had paid the parking permit for so already was out of pocket! When everything was loaded which only just fitted on the vans they headed off before us....They arrived in Lincolnshire only 20 minutes before us but rang my mother who was travelling in the car and said she would now have to pay a penalty charge of £35 for arriving 20 mins after them!!! Hang on have we not already paid you nearly £1700 !!!!!! They unloaded everything pretty sharpish and left quickly.... In the following week we noticed things were missing and damaged ... Including a £150 Drill and Most Alarmingly My Husbands Passport... We have no way of knowing if these items went missing the day prior to moving or on the day! After several weeks of phoning Emailing the company to compensate for our losses through there insurance company which we had paid for in the price of the move... there Managing Director Mr Damien Riccardo Muretti has communicated through one of his team (would not speak with us directly) that he will not pay out and if we are accusing them of theft to inform the police! Which is exactly what we will be doing today ... also We will be contacting "The National Guild of Removers and Storers" who they are apparently associated with and will also be suing them though the courts.... I URGE ANYONE WHO IS THINKING OF USING THIS COMPANY TO THINK TWICE!!! Don't take my word for it read the other reviews ... I wish I had"
Simply Removals is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!