SilkFred Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend SilkFred

How would you rate SilkFred?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

16 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about SilkFred in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Not only do you have to pay p&p for delivery but you also have to pay for returns also. They suggest you pay for a signed for service as well. Cost me nearly a tenner for nothing. Dress I ordered was of poor quality and not true to size. Wouldn't order from them again."
"Poor return policy. You have to sebt them at your own cost to multiple addresses. No reply to emails..."
"Clothes were of a really poor quality and fit. No size information can be found on their website so you have to take a chance that the sizes are true (I found they weren’t). To send the items back they have to go to different addresses meaning that you have additional postage costs which aren’t reimbursed. I wouldn’t use them again."
Kellie Jarvis
"Gorgeous clothes and very reasonable prices also great quality."
"Ordered several items enticed by free delivery... Only what Silkfred doesn't tell you is that you have to send each item back to its own manufacturers at your own cost. In my case it cost £13.80 to returns goods I didn't want!!! Don't be fooled by this company!"
"Faulty item received and now silkfred will not answer my emails regarding refund. Ordered item. Came faulty. Got returns label and sent recorded delivery. Tried to email them to ask for an update and it's been radio silence. I sent 3 emails and facebook messenger and still nothing. When it comes to asking questions before ordering they are so eager to respond and do so within an hour. Then they've got your money so they don't bother. I'll be contacting my credit card company and trading standards. DO NOT ORDER FROM SILKFRED. It's just too much hassle, get cheap rubbish and most importantly you lose your hard earned money. This is totally unacceptable. I want my email answered and my money back."
Fiona Findlay
"They have lots of different designers so a great selection of clothes. Really quick delivery too"
"Still waiting for a refund nearly two months later, despite having confirmation Silk Fred have received the items back."
"Really bad customer service only on e-mail and they don't reply paid £89 for the dress which has not arrived as they got "something wrong at their end!!!!!"no further responce from them at all"
"I ordered a red dress. It had a very classy cut and for 49£ it also looked to be of very good quality on the pictures. When I received the dress it was much smaller in size and also of very poor quality. It also had no red tone but was more of a pink. I returned the dress and received a refund within days."
"The shirt I bought was over priced very poor quality and washed dreadful!!!!!"
Tracey Emery-hyson
"by making me look good"
Jayne Deegan
"parcel came in 3 different packages. Tried to return some items which were the wrong size and got no response from them with returns information (which isnt all one address and isnt published on website). They are only contactable by email and dont respond! I have yet to return items but due to numerous addresses will have additional return postage costs. It was one order, should all come from the one place and same for returns."
Natalie Lamoury
"Excellent range of clothes & goid quality."
Siobhan Loughman
"Absolutely love the website love all the clothes great quality amazing prices it's my biggest weakness when I get paid !!"
Jacqueline
"Great customer service, items arrived on time and in good condition. Great website fab items. Will definitely use again"
SilkFred is rated 2.69 based on 16 reviews