SilkFred Reviews

41% of reviewers recommend SilkFred
Email, Live Chat
"Very disappointing response .. or rather lack of .. to my emails which I sent in the first instance on 5 January .. i would like to hear from someone with the intention to resolve this ASAP please"
"Love the choice of clothes, good service always"
"Great range of clothing and good service"
Thanks so much! Tamsin @ SilkFred
"I can't fault SilkFred from the goods to the service. Everything has always arrives promptly once ordered and everyone is always very friendly and helpful should you have a question or a return."
That's so great to hear Debbie! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Tamsin @ SilkFred
"SilkFred have a great selection of fashionable clothing which are great for occasion events, I recently purchase items for a wedding!"
So lovely to read, we do have lots of lovely dresses for weddings! - Tamsin @ SilkFred
"The quality of the products were poor, however customer service are great."
Hey Ingrida, sorry to hear you weren't happy with the quality of your items. Did we take a look into this for you? - Tamsin @ SilkFred
"Amazing, everything i brought was really good quality."
Thanks so much, so lovely to read! - Tamsin @ SilkFred
"Loved my dress but was disappointed with the top I ordered . Also it was a pain having to return the item bus your returns policy . It's put me off ordering again."
Hey Lisa, I totally understand. We agree our returns procedure isn't the best and we are working on huge changes to it so watch this space :) Tamsin @ SilkFred
"I love the items I ordered from Silk Fred."
Thanks so much for leaving a great review! Tamsin @ SilkFred
"Brilliant website, sizes are true to size, good quality material, defo shop again 😄"
Thanks so much Michelle, we are happy that you are happy! Tamsin @ SilkFred
"very friendly helpful staff.,"
Thanks Laura :) Tamsin @ SilkFred
"Have ordered quit a few times from SilkFred and am generally happy with my purchases. There has been a couple of times though, where the wrong colour has been sent out. Received s baby jumpsuit instead of black, also received a black £50 merino wool scarf, instead of camel colour. Because returning is such a faff, I just kept them both. So because of this, I think whoever deals with packaging should be more careful. Also I think your returns policy is not good, and should be reviewed. Hazel Smith"
Hey Hazel, I am so sorry to read this. If you ever receive the incorrect item do pop us an email and we will always sort out getting the correct item out to you straight away. Could you confirm your order numbers so I can feedback to the brands? Thanks, Tamsin @ SilkFred
"Good services, good items 😉"
Thanks Sandra :) Tamsin @ SilkFred
"Lovely dress, however I ordered the wrong size and needed asap for a wedding. Refund given without question. Overall a good service, and will use again."
Thanks so much for leaving us a lovely review! Tamsin @ SilkFred
"Friendly costumer service, goods exactly as described, I'm very pleased with the service and my item has arrived one day before the estimate date."
That is so great to hear Priscila, thanks for the lovely review! Tamsin @ SilkFred
"I was not a happy customer due to the fact I had to keep chasing my refund up , after five weeks I finally got it."
Hey Chris, I am so sorry to hear this. Please could you confirm your order number so I can see what has caused the delay? - Tamsin @ SilkFred
"Down side is that you've got to pay for returns i wont be using silkfred until thats resolved. Thankyou"
We are working on it, watch this space :) Tamsin @ SilkFred
"Very good website and quality of clothes ordered is great! I ordered a dress that I then decided I didn't want was accepted back with ease!"
Thanks so much for leaving a lovely review Clare! Tamsin @ SilkFred
"The dress was ok, but I’m petite and even an 8 was just too big in the hip area so I had to return it. I sent it first class and signed for but it did seem to take quite a while (10 days) for my refund to be processed. I think that could do with improving. Either that or offer free returns ? Hasn’t put me off purchasing with you again though."
Hey, thanks for your review. We do understand our returns process isn't the best. We are working hard towards big changes with this and hope to have them in place by then end of the year :) We are also looking into a petite range! Tamsin @ SilkFred
"My order arrived very quickly, was lovely but didn’t fit sent it back with no hassle and quick refund"
So great to hear Fiona, so sorry your dress didn't fit, if you need any sizing help in the future do just pop us an email! Tamsin @ SilkFred
SilkFred is rated 2.74 based on 81 reviews