SilkFred Reviews

19% of reviewers recommend SilkFred

How would you rate SilkFred ?

"I ordered 2 swimming costumes. SilkFred will not refund as they said there are fake tan marks on them. Totally incorrect. Swimsuits have no marks and still have labels in. When contacting SilkFred they simply said the retailer will not accept the return. Very disappointed."
"Worst place I’ve ordered from! Waited ages for refund and still am waiting! Requested next day delivery which cost £8 and it never come next day, so emailed for a full refund on delivery, got an email back to say they’ll refund and still haven’t even seen that! Wish I read the reviews first before ordering!"
"I wish I had read all the negative reviews before ordering. Sizing is ridiculous. Cost of returning items is crazy. I now appreciate the fantastic service that the other on line shopping sites offer. Will never ever use again."
"The customer service with regard to returns is poor. It is not very clear what you should do and when you ask there is no reply. Such a shame as the site is good, if they want to continue they need to clarify this."
"Poor quality and size does not relate to anything on high street!"
"Very similar to everyone else. Ordered 5 dresses, all arrived over 8days separately. Sizing is ridiculous!!! Trying to organise a return is very time consuming. You have to request a refund then wait for an address and code!!!!!! Parcels all arrived,pushed through my door but they expect returns to be sent signed for, now resulting in me being £20 out of pocket for potentially updating my wardrobe!!!!! How can they offer free delivery that isn't signed for and expect an expensive form of return from the customer. Think carefully before using SILKFRED."
"Terrible customer service - literally don’t respond to emails and there is no phone number. Trying to return an item and get a refund is almost impossible. Believe the bad reviews - AVOID!!!"
"If I could mark 0 I would . After 7 days I still had no items after ordering and my tracking still said that Royal Mail were still waiting to receive them from the company . Bad experience. I have had to open pay pal to get a refund ."
"Avoid!!! I have waited weeks for a refund, there is no response to any of the emails I have sent, when they did eventually reply they are rude and unhelpful. Very poor communication skills and unprofessional."
"Ordered a shirt and a dress at full price, dress arrived and when I opened it it was filthy, smelly and creased. There were make up stains on front of dress. Clearly been used before and then shipped back out to me. Gross. Aside from this, the dress was poor quality and very cheaply made. Shirt didn't arrive and still waiting for that. First and last time ordering from SilkFred!"
"I returned items and still waiting after 3 weeks for a refund and emailing them they don’t reply for days, opened a dispute via PayPal and they said if I close it they will refund me, closed and now still waiting 2 days and 3 emails to them later. Also an item was sent to me for 7.99 and they charged me 20 but won’t refund difference. Avoid them at all costs"
"Poor service. Items weren’t as in images and poor quality Confusing as items come from different shops then must be returened to each store at your cost. I returned to parcels with a cost to myself of £12! Tried to call contact customer service but no phone number to talk in person! What professional company has no customer service call centre! Steer clear!"
"I sent 2 items back to silk fred... i item has been refunded and still awaiting the other refund... it’s been nearly 2 weeks. Not good enough"
"Didn't realise you have to pay for returns via tracked postage,and was sent the wrong size so had to return!Will never order from here again.Hope I get a regund as I've read on other reviews you have to wait a long time.Awful"
"Your returns service is diabolical! I have now sent 3 emails requesting the returns address. Each of these emails have taken 2 days each time for the company to respond to, although they still haven’t given me the returns address which is all I’m asking for! Time is running out for me to send this back through no fault of my own. All I want to do is send back one of the dresses I ordered. Please can somebody give me the returns address?? I do not understand why this is so difficult. My order number is 2306420. I want to return the size 12 skater dress."
"Be aware returns are not free!!!! Although I did keep two dresses from my order I’ve had to pay £7 to return the items that were no good. These had to go two different distributors so I had to pay two lots of postage. It should be made clear at the point of ordering that returns are payable by the customer. I would never have ordered if I had known this and I won’t be ordering again!"
"I’ve emailed these guys twice now has I didn’t receive my item. No one has responded to my emails. Very disappointed!"
"Terrible company. Poor quality, cheap feeling clothing at high street prices and more. One dress ok but wrong size sent. Return postage to two different addresses and insist on a tracked service for refund. Would not recommend and will not be returning."
"I have pondered for quite a while as to wether to order anything from here! I received both my items and am so disappointed! The sizing is absolutely so far out! The quality is very poor! You have to pay to return! It’s a disaster! I would not recommend silkfred and I will never buy again! Let’s see how long it takes to get my refunds?!"
"I’ll never use this company again. Ordered 4 dresses that actually looked ok but were tiny. Really poor fit. The worst part though is that I’ve just paid £16 to return them as they go to different companies!! Disgraceful."
SilkFred is rated 1.94 based on 47 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!