Sherwood Lighting Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherwood Lighting Ltd
Read Sherwood Lighting Ltd Reviews

info@sherwoodlighting.co.uk

823 Mansfield Road

I rang to place and order and was updated on the order by email. The customer service was excellent. Package arrived safely very pleased with the light I ordered.
I ordered a light fitting from Sherwood & it arrived as promised. Unfortunately upon opening the package it became apparent that the fitting was damaged. I contacted them via their email address and advised them of the issues. I then received an email back the same day from Aimee advising that they were dispatching a replacement that day free of charge. The replacement has arrived and I am happy to say that I am delighted with it. 10/10 for customer service which is rare these days.
light arrived quickly and well packaged , thank you !
Really Beautiful Lights! Thank you.
Bought the wrong item, contacted them, they sent a returns code, all good. Returned the goods, they signed for them but no refund. Chased and chased and chased, no response. - Seems they don't give refunds..... Still sending them regular emails but also pursuing through Paypal but 2 months later I am still out of pocket. Will never buy from them again.
I bought the cluster lights which are excellent quality and look great at a great price. Ive had so many compliments and given out the contact details of Sherwood lighting because others want the same!
Excellent product and excellent service. When I was worried that the lamp might not arrive for Christmas, my email was promptly and reassuringly answered, and the lamp did indeed arrive in good time.
Competent ordering system and the lamp was easy to put together and looks solid.
Solid vase, looks good. Packed well. Thank you.
Quality products, no messing delivery. Definitely will buy from Sherwood again.
Over the moon with my purchase, will definitely be my first point of call for future purchases.
I ordered (4/12/17) the wall lights via the Internet, as instructed by the shop, who advised me that they should take around 3 working days. Then on 18/12/17 I received an email asking if I was happy & enjoying my purchase. I had not received the. Yet?? I then 'phoned the shop who confirmed they were in the van and could I phone back the next day (me phone them?), this I did and was advised they would be delivered the next day, I waited in and chased them at 2.30 to eventually receive them that evening. Would I recommend, NO.
Top quality, fair price and arrived as expected.
Great looking light and easy to install Have it fitted with LED gls lamps and with LED dimmer also light fitting is a great design which matches my room decor
Lights ordered are beautiful, very good quality. Delivered on time. Would highly recommend Sherwood lighting.
Great service and very pleased with the lamp. Easy to put together and good quality.
Gorgeous lamps and excellent service- I’m delighted.
Very pleased with light and service.
Fabulous light, heavy, retro but modern just perfect.
Great choice of products, well priced with fast and efficient service. Very impressed, would definitely recommend
Sherwood Lighting Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 823 reviews