Sherwood Lighting Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Sherwood Lighting Ltd

sales@sherwoodlights.co.uk

823 Mansfield Road

How would you rate Sherwood Lighting Ltd ?

"Good quality fitting."
"Efficient, prompt, well packaged for travelling, very good value, and it is a quality product. Would certainly recommend this company."
"Excellent service, excellent price, quality product, arrived in a week well wrapped for the journey. Thank You"
"Have ordered lots from Sherwood in the past. Efficient ordering online and usually the most competitively priced. Delivery usually within the week."
"The bulbs I bought were well priced."
"Called at the shop for inspiration & advice and were not disappointed! Very helpful young man gave us good advice and a catalogue to take away. Huge selection to look at in the actual shop. Ordered the ones we chose via their on line store as we live 25 miles away. Arrived very quickly and are perfect."
"Great service and very competitive price"
"Ordered two light fittings online but didn’t get confirmation email so had to call shop next morning. Order was confirmed, but goods still not received and now being asked for feedback?!"
"Well manufactured substantial ceiling light looks and feels expensive"
"Great price, good delivery. Would use again."
"Prompt delivery. Well packaged. Single crystal wall lights look great up. Good price and free delivery."
"Well manufactured stylish ceiling light"
"Elegant lights enhanced the hallway However Sherwood could have offered a further discount especially on bupi orders"
"Good service. Great product"
"Great product, great service"
"The order was delivered on time, was well packed for protection and works well."
"Products arrived quickly and well packed. It would have been nice to have an e mail confirming the order and one to say that they had been sent and on the way to me"
"ligt arrived in good time but when it wasn't quite right I sent back as received and its taken over 5 weeks and still no refund. Two phone calls later and still no refund! sales person on the phone had a very disappointing attitude to it all and I have been told I will be called to confirm refund has taken place. I am sure I will be ringing again!! the customer service is awful and I will not be using this retailer again"
"Helpful staff over the phone. Delivered promptly. Down lights very good quality and look amazing."
"I purchased online two of these dimmable wall lights on 1st November 2017. After finding the lights could not be turned on from a normal light switch, I asked if Sherwood could find out if the lights could be adapted. Some two weeks later they informed me the manufacturer had not responded to their enquiry, so we agreed I would return the lights. The lights were returned on 30th November, their returns form having been emailed on 29th November. As of today, 23rd February 2018, I still await the refund! All my telephone and email communications have been ignored, so I have initiated an online county court claims procedure. Would you want to deal with this company?"
Sherwood Lighting Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 811 reviews