Sherwood Lighting Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Sherwood Lighting Ltd

sales@sherwoodlights.co.uk

823 Mansfield Road

How would you rate Sherwood Lighting Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Frances M Rodgers
Verified Buyer
"Helpful staff over the phone. Delivered promptly. Down lights very good quality and look amazing."
"I purchased online two of these dimmable wall lights on 1st November 2017. After finding the lights could not be turned on from a normal light switch, I asked if Sherwood could find out if the lights could be adapted. Some two weeks later they informed me the manufacturer had not responded to their enquiry, so we agreed I would return the lights. The lights were returned on 30th November, their returns form having been emailed on 29th November. As of today, 23rd February 2018, I still await the refund! All my telephone and email communications have been ignored, so I have initiated an online county court claims procedure. Would you want to deal with this company?"
Colin R Allen
Verified Buyer
"Thet had the lights at a reasonable price and delivery was fast as soon as they had them in."
Jonathan P P Hill
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product range, competitive prices, prompt service and delivery."
"It’s been a while since my husband and I have received such poor customer service, both remotely and in person at this store (we received lights that were missing nunerous parts after a 3+ week wait for delivery). If you can buy your lights elsewhere I would strongly recommend doing so."
Colin R Allen
Verified Buyer
"On line ordering ok, time to get items 8 days a little long if you want them in a hurry. Delivery very quick once they got the items, within two hours. very extensive seletion of products."
Linda Jackson
Unverified Reviewer
"They have a good variety of lights in their showroom which is beautiful. Their prices are competitive and the service superb (they were able to answer every question I asked). Once I'd chosen and paid for my two light fittings the arranged an electrician to contact me so we could sort out the fitting at a mutually convenient time and it was all sorted very promptly and at a fair cost. It felt like I was being looked after by a good old fashioned company. When I need any new light fittings I shall definitely revisit Sherwood Lighting and have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family."
"I agree with other buyers that this shop sells beautiful lights and the staff are very helpful and polite. As for the person who fits the lights who is the Director of the Company was very rude, swearing and throwing things around in my house as he had to replace a light twice due to it being faulty. I purchased two lights for my hall and the one fitted downstairs was fine but the ones he tried fitting twice were scratched badly. Mr Truman Holness did not act professionally and lost his temper. He told me it was due to the supplier and yet he took his frustration out on me. Sadly I will not be buying from this shop again for this reason."
"I had a couple of queries which were answered by a phone call. I live in Newcastle upon Tyne - the item arrived within 4 days, extremely well packaged. Very professional. PS the light looks fabulous in my bathroom"
"The two table lamps and shades I bought from Sherwood Lighting arrived within a few days and were very securely packaged. The lamps enhance the room and are very attractive."
"Very pleased with my wall light and a good price."
"Good price, very nice light, quick delivery would use again."
"Product is less than a year old and has developed a fault. I have contacted Sherwood Light numerous times via email to get a way forward (either replace or fix). They haven't tried to resolve the issue and I therefore have to to result in reporting this to both PayPal and the Credit Card company to pursue Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act."
Alan James Turner
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, price, and delivery. perfect score."
"Lovely light"
"Excellent service and the lamp looks fantastic."
Iris MacLachlan
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, great prices and prompt delivery!"
"Smashing lovely light. Took a while to arrive and I had to ring the shop only to find it had been delivered there and not to my house but still a lovely light and shop staff very helpful."
"I wasn’t kept up to date about delivery dates or times. I called several times and was always assured they will get back to me and reveal the date and time the item would come. They never got back to me. Took about a month to arrive."
Paul Hansen
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product that was a good price and delivered as promised."
Sherwood Lighting Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 793 reviews