Sherwood Lighting Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Sherwood Lighting Ltd

sales@sherwoodlights.co.uk

823 Mansfield Road

How would you rate Sherwood Lighting Ltd?

"Great service and very competitive price"
Debbie Upton
Verified Buyer
"Ordered two light fittings online but didn’t get confirmation email so had to call shop next morning. Order was confirmed, but goods still not received and now being asked for feedback?!"
Christopher Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Well manufactured substantial ceiling light looks and feels expensive"
"Great price, good delivery. Would use again."
"Prompt delivery. Well packaged. Single crystal wall lights look great up. Good price and free delivery."
Christopher Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Well manufactured stylish ceiling light"
"Elegant lights enhanced the hallway However Sherwood could have offered a further discount especially on bupi orders"
"Good service. Great product"
Julie Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Great product, great service"
"The order was delivered on time, was well packed for protection and works well."
"Products arrived quickly and well packed. It would have been nice to have an e mail confirming the order and one to say that they had been sent and on the way to me"
"ligt arrived in good time but when it wasn't quite right I sent back as received and its taken over 5 weeks and still no refund. Two phone calls later and still no refund! sales person on the phone had a very disappointing attitude to it all and I have been told I will be called to confirm refund has taken place. I am sure I will be ringing again!! the customer service is awful and I will not be using this retailer again"
Frances M Rodgers
Verified Buyer
"Helpful staff over the phone. Delivered promptly. Down lights very good quality and look amazing."
"I purchased online two of these dimmable wall lights on 1st November 2017. After finding the lights could not be turned on from a normal light switch, I asked if Sherwood could find out if the lights could be adapted. Some two weeks later they informed me the manufacturer had not responded to their enquiry, so we agreed I would return the lights. The lights were returned on 30th November, their returns form having been emailed on 29th November. As of today, 23rd February 2018, I still await the refund! All my telephone and email communications have been ignored, so I have initiated an online county court claims procedure. Would you want to deal with this company?"
Colin R Allen
Verified Buyer
"Thet had the lights at a reasonable price and delivery was fast as soon as they had them in."
Jonathan P P Hill
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product range, competitive prices, prompt service and delivery."
"It’s been a while since my husband and I have received such poor customer service, both remotely and in person at this store (we received lights that were missing nunerous parts after a 3+ week wait for delivery). If you can buy your lights elsewhere I would strongly recommend doing so."
Colin R Allen
Verified Buyer
"On line ordering ok, time to get items 8 days a little long if you want them in a hurry. Delivery very quick once they got the items, within two hours. very extensive seletion of products."
Linda Jackson
Unverified Reviewer
"They have a good variety of lights in their showroom which is beautiful. Their prices are competitive and the service superb (they were able to answer every question I asked). Once I'd chosen and paid for my two light fittings the arranged an electrician to contact me so we could sort out the fitting at a mutually convenient time and it was all sorted very promptly and at a fair cost. It felt like I was being looked after by a good old fashioned company. When I need any new light fittings I shall definitely revisit Sherwood Lighting and have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family."
"I agree with other buyers that this shop sells beautiful lights and the staff are very helpful and polite. As for the person who fits the lights who is the Director of the Company was very rude, swearing and throwing things around in my house as he had to replace a light twice due to it being faulty. I purchased two lights for my hall and the one fitted downstairs was fine but the ones he tried fitting twice were scratched badly. Mr Truman Holness did not act professionally and lost his temper. He told me it was due to the supplier and yet he took his frustration out on me. Sadly I will not be buying from this shop again for this reason."
Sherwood Lighting Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 805 reviews