Saltrock Surfwear Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Saltrock Surfwear

How would you rate Saltrock Surfwear ?

"Brilliant service and great producrs"
"Great value and coat was warm and light"
"Their Products & store staff are all great but don't pay for next day delivery because if it doesn't turn up when it should it's not their fault it's Royal Mail. If they know it's happening why offer next day delivery; Customer Service very poor such a shame spoils everything that's good about the company. I wasted a day thanks to them."
"The order came after 4 days even though I paid extra for next day delivery"
"Lovely choice of clothes and accessories, good quality, reasonably priced, quick delivery."
"Ordered some hoodies for my son and husband. Had them in the sale. Excellent quality and price. Delivery was prompt and was free of charge as I'd spent over a certain amount. Would definitely use saltrock again and would recommend."
"Good price, good communication, good quality clothes"
"good prices easy website wide range of good products"
"Great quality clothing and happy staff which makes entering the store all the more enjoyable great work"
"Price of items and qauilty of items."
"Good quality products , varied products All items I wanted were in stock. Efficient and prompt from order to delivery"
"Great range of products with really good prices and the staff were really helpful and friendly"
"Lovely clothes with some great deals online."
"I visited the store in Exeter last Christmas. The staff were amazing as at the time I was on sticks due to having Cancer. I cannot thank them enough. I was buying for my son and the one chap even tried a T-shirt on for me. An absolutely amazing shopping experience from start to finish. I'll definitely go to the store again and it's just as easy to shop on their website as well X"
"Excellent products, excellent price, excellent customer service"
"Amazing quality clothing and styles, fast friendly delivery."
"Good quality"
"Good quality"
"Good products, great value."
Saltrock Surfwear is rated 4.64 based on 23 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!