Royal Mail plc Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Royal Mail plc

How would you rate Royal Mail plc?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Royal Mail plc in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The worst company ever!!! The last problem has been that the sender hired royal mail 24 and after waiting for the item (as they said in the track) they just changed it, saying that we requested to hold the item in the post office. That is serious as they said something that was not true. I do not know how companies still trust on them. It is not the first time that happens to me like that."
"Their tracking system is brilliant and tells you exactly where your parcel is and resolves any dispute about delivery"
"Last month I ordered some garden plants from Dobies. They arrived in a poor condition having taken 4 days travelling despite being labelled "Plants open immediately " and then being a flat package pushed through the letter box. I complained to Dobies and they replaced them only this time they took 9 days to arrive. Even with 2nd class postage this is totally unacceptable as guess what - the plants had given up and died 😢"
Ms Anna Ganuza
"A one-off purchase without having to go to a shop and have to buy an entire booklet of stamps. Also, quick and efficient."
Royal Mail plc is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews