Robert Dyas Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Robert Dyas
Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Robert Dyas ?

"Brought 2 small colanders from baker street really good quality perfect size"
"great service professional knowledge and a smile"
"This was the first time that I have ordered anything online through Robert Dyas and I must say that I was very impressed with my Rock Madison Suitcase. Also, it was great to be able track my order on line. The final text from RD was telling me what day, what time and the drivers name. Great Service !"
"Staff are always polite and helpful despite being very busy. Returns are made without difficulty and help given when a particular item is no longer manufactured. Prices are competitive. Range of stock is excellent."
"Ordered garden shears 10 days ago to be delivered to my local store. They said "3 days" - nothing has arrived, but they took my money pronto I note! Will not be using again, ridiculously slow."
"we ordered a lay-z spa and the service was amazing, we ordered and the tub was sent out and delivered to us within a few days."
"I saw an advertisement for an item I needed. Went to the shop - it was on the shelf so I bought it. In and out within five minutes. Cheerful staff - very helpful. What more could I want."
"Very helpful in the shop"
"Terrible service, ordered items, they cancelled order and refunded me without notifying me, just a email that looked like a phishing email in my junk folder requesting photo ID and passport, no way will I ever give that info for a simple online order, Fuming don’t ever use them, Wasted my time, Rang them, Asked for the name of the man on the phone he said it was sham, Fake name obviously, Asked for the manager they denied that request, Horrible people don't bother"
"SEVERAL WEEKS, EMAILS AND CALLS LATER - I HAVE RECEIVED MY REPLACEMENT IRONING BOARD - BUT ITS STILL THE WRONG ONE. SENT THEM BOTH BACK FOR A CREDIT - 101522018"
"I have waited over 6 weeks to return a faulty product - they don't answer emails to their customer service dept and it's impossible to get through on their CS telephone line. Worst service I have ever experienced"
"AVOID AVOID AVOID I paid extra for named day delivery and sat in the house all day. They did not deliver on the named day, they did not apologise, they did not refund the additional money i had paid for this and they are not answering my complaint about it"
"I ordered a shed and was expecting delivery within 14 working days. I called to check on the delivery status only to find they could not deliver (within 21 working days was the new timescale) to schedule and then that the shed was not available until the end of the month as it was out of stock. Poor customer service on multiple fronts! not happy, as I have a fixed timescale for delivery while at home."
"Rude and lazy staff. I went there to buy two items. No help from the three teenagers who passed for staff there. They were too busy gossiping. When I bought the one item I could find, there was a lot of sniggering and jokey cries of ‘goodbye’ as I left. This was the worst experience I’ve ever had in a shop. I would never go back."
"For me, Robert Dyas qualifies in every way to earn one of my jealously guarded five star ratings. The staff are always knowledgeable and helpful with enquiries about their products and take the time to follow through to ensure that the product I intend to buy meets my needs. Their after sales service is also excellent.The sheer range of products never disappoints, from tools of all varieties to kitchen ware, bird seed and car smellies, printers, vacuum cleaners and balls of string - and almost everything else from A-Z. Shopping there is a pleasant, interesting experience with always something new to discover in the next aisle, tempting me to just go in for a browse now and again. All in all, Robert Dyas is my Aladdin's Cave. KS"
"Ordered garden furniture and opted to pay for a certain day for delivery.only the base of parasol arrived what a waste of time requesting delivery date and paying for it.Wasted a whole day waiting for it."
"We needed to return a garden table to our Camberley branch of Robert Dyas as there was no thread on one of the fixings. When a new table arrived John, who served us, could not have been more helpful. He suggested that he look at the fixings to ensure they were correct this time, and then he assembled the table for us. He could not he been more helpful and courteous. This is a service we have come to expect from Robert Dyas, thank you."
"Banstead Robert dyas are the most helpful and friendly people people ***** 👍🏻"
"Wonderful shop with everything you need for your home needs. Great service and great prices from electrical to moth protection. Super shop for browsing through."
"NOT HAPPY AND VERY DISAPPOINTED! Communication with customers and your suppliers must be improved! I placed an order for 2 decorative wall mirrors 28th of Jan, items not delivered after a few weeks and had to follow up, only one was delivered and had to contact customer services again to ask where the other one is and realised there was miscommunication between you and supplier. So I had to patiently wait again and send follow up emails as I need the other mirror ASAP. I was informed that it was scheduled to be delivered last Wednesday, I DID WAIT FOR IT but due to extreme weather conditions i can fully understand that it was not possible but I did not hear from you guys, at least send me an update as to when it's going to be delivered. Now I'm still waiting for my mirror to turn up and had to contact customer services again! You guys have my email and mobile number! This is making me so angry that I have to chase you all the time for the items I have already paid, and for making me wait this long! You should always check with your suppliers and keep your customers informed and not leave us guessing! Order Confirmation - 101280345"
Robert Dyas is rated 3.67 based on 43 reviews