Robert Dyas Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Robert Dyas

How would you rate Robert Dyas?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

22 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Miss Svetlana Tsanova
shopping,wolks

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Robert Dyas in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Miss Svetlana Tsanova
"shopping,wolks"
Pamela Forrester
"I have needed a new larger ironing board for ages and could not find the right one. This one fitted the bill and I am delighted with it. Their delivery and service was excellent, keeping me informed the whole time."
Gemma
"fantastic item. however bin had a few dents in ... Great delivery"
"A good shop to look around and they have good deals"
"Attentive staff who made an effort to understand my reason for shopping at Robert Dyas. They checked with me that I had selected the correct product from the shelves as the packaging was technical and easily misleading. Polite and helpful."
Matt Myerson
"good customer service. great range of products!"
Would Rather Stay Anonymous
Verified Reviewer
"I am very disappointed with Robert Dyas online customer service. I have ordered a simple thermos costing 18 pounds to be delivered to a local store in Earls Court and collected from the pick up point. Robert Dyas had the audacity to take the money from my account and then deem me as being a high credit risk. I have waited for a confirmation email for over 3 weeks, which is ridiculous. I have contacted the customers service only to find a person that was blatantly rude and requested a confirmation ID from myself. The person did not resolve the issue and I have still not received the product, while my money is still with Robert Dyas. I wanted to buy this as a Christmas present, which makes the experience even more painful. I will only be satisfied with a huge discount on the product or I just want my money back and never have to deal with Robert Dyas ever again. As a business it is one of the most shambolic experiences I have ever had. I will also leave negative reviews online as this is definitely not how you treat customers! Worst experience than in a 3rd world country! My order number was 101154196, if anyone still cares. Totally unprofessional!"
Christine
"Had a money off voucher which their till would not recognise. The manager sorted it out and I was able to pick up the item the following day."
Christine
"Item Has Taken 10 Days And Still Not Arrived!!! Only One Email From Them After I Have Queried It And Wanting Additional Proof Of My Address Wishing I Just Ordered From Another Site Its Going To Mess Up My Kitchen Getting Fitted 10 Days Later And Item Not Even Dispatched But The £159 Left My Account The Next Day Is Simply Not Good Enough."
"Good service. Got a soup maker and the click and collect service was good"
Rachel Jennison
"I am very pleased with the door lock system and it was very easy to order. It is also very good value and the delivery cost is very reasonable. I have used this company before and will be more than happy to use them again."
David Warner
"Robert Dyas in Maidstone have good ‘Old Fashioned’ customer service which is lacking in so many shops today. I will always go back there."
"Saw a kettle already in the sale but without a box so they gave me an additional discount"
Gavin Williams
"They offer a good range of products, but prices are higher than web stores."
"Today I purchased a Swan coffee maker. That was due to the very helpful & pleasant assistant that came to me whilst I was looking for a coffee cone filter (plastic) item. I have returned home and used the Swan coffee maker, I am extremely delighted with the unexpected purchase."
Karen Sear
"It was easy to do the site was great and didn't cut out , it was quick . The order came the next day . It was good value for money"
Karen Sear
Raj Bishu
"Very good products at a very good price - excellent delivery service and professional and knowledgeable staff"
"Had problems making a order online but was able to make an order over the phone. Quick delivery."
Robert Dyas is rated 4.27 based on 22 reviews