Robert Dyas Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Robert Dyas
Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Robert Dyas ?

"SEVERAL WEEKS, EMAILS AND CALLS LATER - I HAVE RECEIVED MY REPLACEMENT IRONING BOARD - BUT ITS STILL THE WRONG ONE. SENT THEM BOTH BACK FOR A CREDIT - 101522018"
"I have waited over 6 weeks to return a faulty product - they don't answer emails to their customer service dept and it's impossible to get through on their CS telephone line. Worst service I have ever experienced"
"AVOID AVOID AVOID I paid extra for named day delivery and sat in the house all day. They did not deliver on the named day, they did not apologise, they did not refund the additional money i had paid for this and they are not answering my complaint about it"
"I ordered a shed and was expecting delivery within 14 working days. I called to check on the delivery status only to find they could not deliver (within 21 working days was the new timescale) to schedule and then that the shed was not available until the end of the month as it was out of stock. Poor customer service on multiple fronts! not happy, as I have a fixed timescale for delivery while at home."
"Rude and lazy staff. I went there to buy two items. No help from the three teenagers who passed for staff there. They were too busy gossiping. When I bought the one item I could find, there was a lot of sniggering and jokey cries of ‘goodbye’ as I left. This was the worst experience I’ve ever had in a shop. I would never go back."
"For me, Robert Dyas qualifies in every way to earn one of my jealously guarded five star ratings. The staff are always knowledgeable and helpful with enquiries about their products and take the time to follow through to ensure that the product I intend to buy meets my needs. Their after sales service is also excellent.The sheer range of products never disappoints, from tools of all varieties to kitchen ware, bird seed and car smellies, printers, vacuum cleaners and balls of string - and almost everything else from A-Z. Shopping there is a pleasant, interesting experience with always something new to discover in the next aisle, tempting me to just go in for a browse now and again. All in all, Robert Dyas is my Aladdin's Cave. KS"
"Ordered garden furniture and opted to pay for a certain day for delivery.only the base of parasol arrived what a waste of time requesting delivery date and paying for it.Wasted a whole day waiting for it."
"We needed to return a garden table to our Camberley branch of Robert Dyas as there was no thread on one of the fixings. When a new table arrived John, who served us, could not have been more helpful. He suggested that he look at the fixings to ensure they were correct this time, and then he assembled the table for us. He could not he been more helpful and courteous. This is a service we have come to expect from Robert Dyas, thank you."
"Banstead Robert dyas are the most helpful and friendly people people ***** 👍🏻"
"Wonderful shop with everything you need for your home needs. Great service and great prices from electrical to moth protection. Super shop for browsing through."
"NOT HAPPY AND VERY DISAPPOINTED! Communication with customers and your suppliers must be improved! I placed an order for 2 decorative wall mirrors 28th of Jan, items not delivered after a few weeks and had to follow up, only one was delivered and had to contact customer services again to ask where the other one is and realised there was miscommunication between you and supplier. So I had to patiently wait again and send follow up emails as I need the other mirror ASAP. I was informed that it was scheduled to be delivered last Wednesday, I DID WAIT FOR IT but due to extreme weather conditions i can fully understand that it was not possible but I did not hear from you guys, at least send me an update as to when it's going to be delivered. Now I'm still waiting for my mirror to turn up and had to contact customer services again! You guys have my email and mobile number! This is making me so angry that I have to chase you all the time for the items I have already paid, and for making me wait this long! You should always check with your suppliers and keep your customers informed and not leave us guessing! Order Confirmation - 101280345"
"Visited Ealing Broadway branch today to enquire whether they sold "Rubbing Alcohol" as wanted to use it to de-ice my driveway. Was told that they don't sell it as its "Alcohol." I said that I had seen people using it on internet with washing up liquid to de-ice driveways and that they seemed to sell it in USA. Was told "they sell a lot of things in USA but you won't get it here as its ALCOHOL." Made me feel like he thought I was some idiot who was going to drink it. Rude and also wrong information. For those reading, when I returned home I went online and found that you can buy "Rubbing Alcohol" from Tescos, Superdrug and many other stores online. It is used as a disinfectant and many other good uses. Oh, and you don't drink it!"
"shopping,wolks"
"I have needed a new larger ironing board for ages and could not find the right one. This one fitted the bill and I am delighted with it. Their delivery and service was excellent, keeping me informed the whole time."
"fantastic item. however bin had a few dents in ... Great delivery"
"A good shop to look around and they have good deals"
"Attentive staff who made an effort to understand my reason for shopping at Robert Dyas. They checked with me that I had selected the correct product from the shelves as the packaging was technical and easily misleading. Polite and helpful."
"good customer service. great range of products!"
"I am very disappointed with Robert Dyas online customer service. I have ordered a simple thermos costing 18 pounds to be delivered to a local store in Earls Court and collected from the pick up point. Robert Dyas had the audacity to take the money from my account and then deem me as being a high credit risk. I have waited for a confirmation email for over 3 weeks, which is ridiculous. I have contacted the customers service only to find a person that was blatantly rude and requested a confirmation ID from myself. The person did not resolve the issue and I have still not received the product, while my money is still with Robert Dyas. I wanted to buy this as a Christmas present, which makes the experience even more painful. I will only be satisfied with a huge discount on the product or I just want my money back and never have to deal with Robert Dyas ever again. As a business it is one of the most shambolic experiences I have ever had. I will also leave negative reviews online as this is definitely not how you treat customers! Worst experience than in a 3rd world country! My order number was 101154196, if anyone still cares. Totally unprofessional!"
"Had a money off voucher which their till would not recognise. The manager sorted it out and I was able to pick up the item the following day."
Robert Dyas is rated 3.59 based on 34 reviews