Rentalcars.com Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Rentalcars.com

How would you rate Rentalcars.com?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Rentalcars.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Really helpful to be able to search prices across multiple car hire firms - there's a lot of variance. However, the business model means that you book essential extras like car seats, and are then told that they're not guaranteed, which is unhelpful. They also attempt to chivvy you to buy *now* with constant pop-ups telling you that someone else has booked a car from your location, which makes it more stressful than I'd like."
Glenn
"very easy to book"
Mahfuzur Rahman
"They saved me, my pennies! No joke."
Philip McGrath
Verified Reviewer
"Don't trust this company and don't use them. I booked a car but at the booked time the car hire supplier to them was closed. The response from Rentalcars was to claim that the supplier was open. I'm left with no car and an expensive taxi ride home and they wouldn't even refund the car hire. They are just a disgusting company."
"very bad service, and bad comunication, you cant complain..."
Rentalcars.com is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews