Redica Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Redica Ltd

How would you rate Redica Ltd?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rob

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Redica Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I had a negative experience with Redica. And it was great. It happens. The product was from the budget end of the spectrum, and you get what you pay for. I popped an e-mail to the sales rep to say what had gone wrong, and to ask them to feedback to their purchasers what happened. Despite being a Sunday evening, in a couple of hours i had a mail back from the rep. She apologised and immediately offered a replacement at no charge, and offered to send it out next day. Explained that defects with this product were rare. No discussion, no evasion, just - Customer service matters to us, let us make this right. I'll be delighted to use this company again."
"Quick delivery, very happy with the service, and would definitely recommend."
"Quick delivery, very happy with the service, and would definitely recommend."
Redica Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews