Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
I genuinely really enjoy this stuff! I mix it up with almond milk and either bananas or frozen fruit and it is delicious. No weird after taste, no powdery lumps just smooth tastiness. I have bought 2 boxes of the taster pack because I love all of the flavours! Arrived super quick and good value for money. Am not on a weight loss journey, just wanted something quick and healthy when working. They fill me up for about 3 hours so not massively sustaining ( Im not a big eater either) but good for on the go and healthy too.
Amazingly quick delivery - always arrives within a day or two of ordering. Full of natural ingredients and tastes great. I tried the tester packs and I have since bought several of the large bags in different flavours. Difficult to choose a favourite......! Try it.
I’m really enjoying Purition. I had a selection trial to start.I don’t normally like banana flavours although I like fresh bananas ,as they taste too synthetic to me, but I was so surprised by your banana flavour smoothie so I ordered a 500g bag. I have one for breakfast at approximately 6.30am and it keeps me going until lunch at 12.30pm . That’s impressive...... keeps me from snacking!
Absolutely love it! Especially the banana & the Chai. Keeps me full for 6 hours
Really enjoying getting to know the purition flavours and finding it hard to decide which ones to buy in big bags!
Puriton gets my day off to a cracking start with absolutely no carby hunger pangs. There are some great flavours to choose from and you can really taste the good stuff!. Fantastic super fast delivery and the multi buy bag offer makes them very reasonable per serving. Thank you!
Superfast delivery. I normally order the sample sachets so I can ring the changes - all delicious and versatile. I'm trying Chai Latte for the first time with warm milk and it's delicious and give me my coffee fix without the coffee!!
You can so so much with this. It’s so versatile with porridge , yoghurt, berries and seeds ! I love it and it keeps me so healthy
I love these I have one everyday for breakfast with almond milk and blueberries so good 😊
I love these vegan Purition blends, they are delicious and so healthy. My favourites are the coconut, coffee & walnut and almond. I add a scoop or two of oats, with ice and non-dairy milk and blend it. So tasty!
Superfast delivery, orders delivered within 24 hours of placing. After originally trying the sachets as samples, then ordered the bags which are more reasonable in price.
Was very dubious about taste, but these are fantastic, even if you don't add anything. The coffee and walnut is ace for breakfast. The strawberry with a yoghurt to form a delicious mousse. Have bought more 😁
I have tried many protein shakes over the years and wished I had known about Purition years ago! There is such a variety of flavours and I can honestly say that they are all nice and do not taste synthetic like other protein powders purchased over the years. I would highly recommend these and purchasing a sample pack. You will never know how good these can be unless you try them for yourself. Take that step. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain.
Since using purition I have controlled sugar levels and sweet cravings reduced .
Delivery was excellent ordered one day and it was delivered the next.lm impressed with the shakes no gimmicks just good quality ingredients that do what it says keeps me full. Ido have a sweet tooth but I think they are very tasty and you can tweet them if you need to.My reason for using them is for a healthy life style and getting rid of lockdown weight.It is very reassuring that these shakes are so full of healthy ingredients So thank you Puritan the rest is up to me
I can recommend the Chocolate and Hazelnut shake and the Chocolate (Cocoa) shake, and the service is brilliant x
Really impressed with purition as I just can’t stand the sickly taste of the other protein drinks I’ve tried. I’ll definitely be sticking with purition!
What a wonderful product! Love the super fast delivery too! Started using Purition not too long ago to replace my breakfast. Being diabetic I have been looking for something that is filling but does not spike my blood sugars... this is it for me!!
The chocolate and hazelnut is by far my favourite. Went for the 3 bag offer the second time, and also ordered the coffee and walnut which I’m really not enjoying at all. Will stick to the one flavour next time. Nice and filling. I blitz with almond milk and ice. No, it’s not the cheapest, but no feeling bloated like other big brand protein I’ve tried, and this has a great balance of good fats and low carb.
Totally love Purition, the flavours are great and it definitely fills you up, so a great meal replacement. Received the Chia Latte Flavour yesterday, cold almond milk is better than hot but that is my preference, next to try is the almond flavour, already a fan of vanilla. Ordered on the 26th in the evening, received the order on the 28th, so a quick turnaround and they keep you updated on delivery status too.
Purition Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,080 reviews