Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
Delicious drinks and the weight is coming off. So far I’ve lost 17lbs happy with that.
Sylvia Griffiths
I've been using Purition on and off for about 3 years, and the delivery has always been prompt and efficient.

I very much like the variety of flavours, and the fact that you can get a selection box to find out what you like before committing to a big pack of one flavour. As a nutritional therapist, I particularly appreciate that the product is made from whole food ingredients and is quite nutritionally dense.

Not all the flavours are for me, but that's fine. I won't eat anything I don't enjoy, so I'm delighted to have found some flavours I can have with pleasure. My current favourites are pistachio and chocolate hazelnut (please make that one a permanent part of your range). I also enjoyed raspberry as a summer flavour. I add one date to the chocolate hazelnut for a little extra sweetness, and half a frozen banana to the pistachio. It's definitely important to have a good blender, otherwise the mixture is a bit 'rustic' for me.

These shakes are pretty filling. These days I often have one instead of an evening meal if I don't feel like eating in the evening. Not that I agree with, or encourage meal replacements, but sometimes it's good to have something instant to grab that also has nutritional value.
Delicious flavours, keeps we full until lunch time.
I love the concept and the packaging, but the taste is not for me. I have tried many of the flavours and they taste all the same. Even by adding fruits I just can’t finish to drink one. It may work well for others though!
Excellent and filling. Great price with really swift and reliable delivery too. I drink a 40g sachet with oat milk for breakfast everyday and it really kicks off the day well. I add a tiny bit of stevia as i like it slightly sweeter.
Love Purition. It has become a staple in my pantry. Great taste, all natural and a great protein boost and supplement. Essential for a busy working mom of 3.
Delivery is fast. The flavours are subtle but taste natural. Best used in a blender which makes it lovely, thick and keep full longer.
Tasty, quick and nutritious - what else would you want???
I love these! Have often used Slimfast for a quick fix since, would you believe it, 1979! But well done, Purition, you have taken the meal replacement shake to a new level. So tasty and I love the extra nutty textures in them. Now the Festive Season is done, I am looking forward to getting rid of this excess blubber that Covid has forced me to accumulate!! Bring it on!!!! 😀😀. (PS I am a Shropshire-born lass! Good to see a company from home doing well!). And a fab delivery service, too!
I was researching healthy meal replacements that would not upset my gut with all the chemicals that other well known brands add to their products- when I happened to come across Purition. It was not only their branding, ingredients, variety of flavours, opportunity to sample individual flavours and prices that drew me in but their genuine customer reviews who raved they loved Purition and the fact that these reviews were then validated when I tried and tested these replacements meals for myself as they had no upsetting effects on my gut at all! I now purchase the vegan range and I honestly love them, they taste great, fill me up till lunch, do not upset my gut and their customer service is great and delivery is quick. So if you are looking for chemical free great tasting products I’d say look no further!
I am so glad I found Purition! I follow a healthy keto diet with intermittent fasting and so not only do low carb, but also pay good attention to what spikes my insulin. Purition is the best meal replacement that I have found anywhere! I make one serving of Purition with spinach or kale and cashew milk sometime in the afternoon and then just have a good and healthy keto dinner. It works absolutely great for me and is really yummy at the same time.
I tried Purition because I was looking for a gluten and dairy free protein drink. Ordering is easy and delivery is quick, the taster pack is a good starting point , some flavours are nicer than others. I have given it 4 stars because it doesn't keep me full for hours.
Absolutely love these. Perfect to make a smoothie with a banana or other frozen fruits or on their own.

Keeps me full for ages and love adding these in porridge too.

I have to say having tried other health / protein powders, this the best and so tasty. I actually enjoy these which helps. And love the various flavours. Coffee-Walnut is by far my fav and Beetroot is amazing too. Love that you have the lil sample packs so I can try out a flavour without having to buy a big pack (with other products I was always weary of buying loads and not liking them).

Overall - thanks to the trial packs - I have been able to choose the flavours I like and buy larger packs and have also ordered samples of some of the new flavours to try them out.

Thanks again for bringing this into my life!
Tasty,keeping hunger at bay but energy levels up and slowly loosing weight
I have to say, that I am very pleased with the product, so tasty and satisfying, I was taking slimfast before, but Purition far excels that in quality, satiety, and taste, I will definitely recommend it....thankyou
Fantastic option for a quick, filling low-carb meal or snack. One of the few products like this that really do keep you full for several hours, and don't make you feel like you're filling your body with chemicals.
Great customer service - my order was acknowledged and dispatched within an hour or so.
Good quality protein drink. Good flavour.
Brilliantly fast delivery.
The cocoa powder is amazing! It tastes great. Any other similar products I’ve tried have tasted chemically and left an unpleasant protein shake taste in my mouth. These taste healthier and much more natural. I haven’t had anything else for breakfast for well over a year, and whilst expensive is worth the cost . Recommend with almond milk banana and peanut butter.
Fantastic service, very quick delivery.
I really liked the nutty taste and don't mind the bitty texture. I like it mixed with fruit and yoghurt. It definitely keeps me full.
All the flavours are nice. Already ordered my 2nd supply. Carrying on with sachets. Bit more expensive than bigger bags but I like the Convenience and variety.
Purition Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 861 reviews