Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
I tried the small introductory packs and they soon became part of my fitness regime where I would make a drink after exercise. Love the selection of flavours - really enjoyable and healthy! Makes a great breakfast or lunch.
Great taste! Easy to make and full of flavour! I have replaced one of my daily meals with Purition and I feel great!
Certainly value for money Low calorie, carbs Delicious 😋
Delicious flavours and so good to know it’s good for my health and well being too. It also takes the decision making out of what to have for breakfast!
I started off with the individual sachets as a great way to try all the flavours, now I buy the big bags. Chocolate beetroot is my favourite. I have a purition smoothie for my breakfast every day, it's something I look forward to rather than being a healthfood chore.
Really great way if getting some extra protein in your diet, in a healthy way. Also great for weightloss.
I recently bought three different Super Lattes- beetroot, chocolate and matcha. I'm really impressed with them. They take a bit of getting used to as they are different but my initial feeling is that they are very tasty. I’ve been having a small cup of beetroot latte before bed and have had a great night's sleep!
I absolutely love Purition. I have tried the multi bags and large bags of vanilla, Strawberry and Raspberry (limited edition). My favourite use is making a smoothie which is 40g of Purition mix, handful of frozen strawberries, handful of frozen blueberries, cup of unsweetened almond milk with a table spoon of erythritol - absolutely refreshing!!! It’s my healthy guilty pleasure. Big thanks to Purition team for an amazing product.
Good, healthy tasting breakfast shake. Cuts out a lot of wasted time in the morning. Shake it up then get on with the day
Position shakes are the tasty oomph that start my day. All that goodness in a glass keeps me powered up..at 67.
I LOVE Purition! I was looking for a pre/post workout product that wasn’t just another protein shake, and Purition easily won me over. The ingredients are REAL food so it fills me up for longer, and I feel like I’m getting all the nutrients I need. It’s a no brainer!
I love these shakes so easy to mix smooth taste lots lovely flavours to choose from . Have one for breakfast can last till lunch miss my shake if don’t have one for breakfast.
I tried the Purition taster kit 6 flavours and absolutely loved them. For me they taste great are packed full of nutrition as well as helping me to maintain my protein intake. I enjoy a shake for breakfast and lunch with fruit and a low carb meal in the evening. I’m fuller for longer and losing weight. Thank you Purition x
Purchasing from the website very easy and quick delivery. Variety of options and deals available. Lots of choice in flavours. Low sugar. Good product to support weight loss.
Great shakes, good choice and great taste.
Purition is something to look forward to every morning , it’s not only good for you but tastes delicious. Other shakes don’t come anywhere close and lve tried a lot.
I enjoy the variety freshness tastes of the drinks.
I have Purition for breakfast mixed with yogurt and usually add a few berries on top. I’m on the keto diet, there is a great range of flavours all taste wonderful and are low carbohydrate.
Excellent products Perfect for me Easy to store Very healthy Nutritious Filling
I have been purchasing purition for my dad as he was diagnosed with cancer and wasn’t getting enough protein the other brands have too much sugar in as he is is also type 2 diabetic he struggles to eat enough so he has one every morning I feel he is getting the right nutrients with this brand
Purition Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,569 reviews