Purition Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Purition Ltd
Read Purition Ltd Reviews

About Purition Ltd:

Purition is a healthy wholefood alternative to junk filled meal replacements and artificial protein shakes.

alastair@purition.co.uk

Tell us how Purition Ltd made you happy
I find this a useful breakfast as I dash off to work and am surrounded by food and I feel no need to nibble or snack until lunch .
A product that is easy to make with milk or yogurt. I prefer milk and sometimes add some fresh soft fruit. Prefer the fruity flavours
Excellent ordering service and quick and easy. Lovely packaged products that taste great with lots of flavours to suit most palates.
Really like the taste of purition. Such a healthy and nutritious snack or meal. Great for me with a toddler and baby. Highly recommend
As many other 'converts' have explained....I dived in with a taster selection...and was sold.... :) I follow intermittent fasting...and the Purition shakes/porridge/+ yoghurt options, are going to be a great help to me!...I can truly say that they 'fill me up' ...in a good way!...until food time... Not sure about some of the flavours, but I am homing in on my favourites. It is good stuff...for me anyway!....Thanks Purition.....
Love these shakes, every morning and most lunchtimes. A great fill between meals!
Good flavours and vegan range too . I like it because they aren’t too sweet . The delivery is quick too
Super fast delivery, great customer service and advice on the products. You may pay a little more but it’s worth it!
Lovely shakes - I trialled 6 flavours for the discount price of £13.50 via the purition website. My favourites are strawberry, raspberry (limited edition) and macadamia nut & vanilla. They didn’t taste I expect - not so sweet which is a good thing as there is nothing synthetic about them, so I added one or two berries to some of them and that hit the spot! Kept me full for a good few hours. Have just ordered 12 sachets in some different flavours and when I find the ones I love i will move on to ordering the bags. Thanks Purition!
I need to lose weight gained during lockdown - about 2 st- and I’m useless at diets because I’m always hungry and eat large portions. I was sceptical about using these but on the other hand I’m encouraged by the natural ingredients. I used a bullet style blender to make a chocolate shake with whole milk. It tasted creamy and natural, definitely not sweet. I was peckish rather than hungry after 4 hours so I’m going to buy more and use 50g to see if it satisfies for longer
I am prediabetic, and need to lose 20kgs asap. I bought a pack of twelve sachets to try. Strangely, the flavours I expected to enjoy most, I found unpalatable! I’m not keen on the sachets as a drink. The flax seed seems to overwhelm everything and the texture is thin and gritty. In this format, they are not a winner for me. Nor do I like them prepared as ‘overnight oats’ or porridge; again, it’s a texture issue. However, I do quite enjoy them mixed into Greek yoghurt and eaten promptly, before the seeds start to alter in texture, and on that basis, plus encouraging downwards movement on the scales, I’ve now ordered three full sized bags. I have one or two portions daily, plus one low carb meal of real food in the evening, and this works for me. The website is easy to use, and delivery is very quick.
I'm new to Purition. I was feeling a few pounds overweight and sluggish and needed something to kickstart my healthy eating again. I don't like milk so I was a bit reluctant at first to try Purition...but I needn't have worried. I mix them with natural yoghurt and a bit of honey for my lunch and it keeps me going all afternoon...right through 'til dinner. I've already lost a couple of pounds and now feel back on track again. Thank you! Delivery is super fast, price is fine....no complaints!
Loving mixing the Purition shakes with Greek yogurt and topping with berries. Keeps me full until lunchtime with no dips in energy. The original black currant worked better than the vegan vanilla (which is a little chalky) but both are nicer than comparable products from other brands. Love the whole food ingredients and balance of macros.
Tried most flavours and still cant drink this with just milk; either dairy or nut; but add fruit and they are delicious. They are also really filling, more so than other protein drinks I have tried - I have one for lunch and it easily gets me through until dinner without feeling hungry. Also love the speedy service - great if you are disorganised, like me, and forget to reorder until the last minute!!
So far I have tried 3 flavours: vanilla, cocoa, and coffee and walnut. I find the flavour of the shakes with just milk aren't to my liking. 200ml of milk was too thick so I tried 300ml but I still did not really enjoy the taste. When I added a banana, it tasted so much better and I enjoyed it a lot more. So if you don't enjoy the shakes with just milk, try adding fruit to it. It improves the taste significantly. Coffee and walnut was delicious. Cocoa was ok. Did not like vanilla at all.
I find ordering very easy and the delivery time is very quick. The product does just what you expect, find a flavour you like and away you go. I love porridge in the mornings but not during the summer so I am finding this easy and tasty with yogurt and berries.
I’ve only started using Purition but so far it’s making breakfast easier as I’m a shift worker and I have to get up at 5am to start getting ready. It’s hard to eat a proper breakfast at that time of the morning so having a shake helps things go down quicker. I like the banana one so far 😀👍🏼
A good meal replacement that does not cause my blood sugars to spike unlike most other powders out there, this is very important as I have diabetes. I use unsweetened almond milk as the liquid to blend the powders with in my Nutribullet and this produces a smooth drink. I sometimes add a few strawberries or raspberries into the mix My favourite powders are macademia & vanilla, mixed berry, strawberry, choc hazelnut, & bananna. Not keen on choc orange. Good delivery service my advice would be make up a selection box to find out what flavours suit your taste then take advantage of the multibuy offer on the large bags
Keeps me fuller for longer, tastes great not sweet which is perfect for my diabetes, I'm losing weight - my only downside is banana doesn't taste of it neither does Berry or blackcurrant, but it tastes fine with ice amd fruit in a smoothie
I've tried most of the vegan flavours and they're fab. Delivery is quick and customer service is good. However, if you don't like little hard bits that stick between your teeth this isn't for you.
Purition Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,739 reviews