Premier TEFL Reviews

Based on 2,337 reviews
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 5th March 2021
Eduardo Herrera
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 24th February 2021
Nora Villarreal
great course & material so far!
Thanks for the 5-star review Cameron! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying your course and the course material! We wish you the best of luck with the rest of your studies. We're here if you need us. 🤗
The 10 hour Advanced Cert in TEFL Classroom methodologies with Michelle Benson was fantastic! The 2 sessions were presented in a fun and thoroughly engaging fashion by Michelle. I can honestly say this practical was incredibly beneficial to my learning. The tips, constructive feedback, along with the practical planning for day 2 were real positive takeaways. Thank you so much Michelle!
Thank you so much for your fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review, John! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course and Michelle. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
The 10 hour course with Michelle Benson was absolutely wonderful! She made it fun, easy to learn, and engaging the entire time. If you have any doubts in your confidence, this course is spectacular at helping you overcome them. I can't recommend this course or Michelle enough!
Thank you so much for that wonderful 5-star review, Heather! We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your teacher training with Michelle. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
It is a very well structured course and you learn a lot from this. I have completed 5 certificates from them and have found the company very helpful. The price of the courses are reasonable and the courses are credible. I would recommend Premier TEFL to anyone.
Thanks for your great review Gregory. We're glad to hear how much you enjoyed your course. We also wish you the best of luck with your future career! 🍀
The teacher in charge Michelle Benson has done a great job by explaining well in everything. She is nice and approachable. I have learned a lot from the class. Thank you for that.
Hi Ellen, Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Michelle and the 10hr virtual TEFL course. We wish you the best of luck with your teaching career!
10 Virtual TEFL course - go for it! Yesterday I enjoyed the second and final day of Premier TEFL's 10-hour Virtual TEFL course. This was an opportunity for my classmates and myself to practice the theory we had been learning by doing our own short teach to the rest of the class. We were all so ready for that, and it was all down to our brilliant tutor Michelle Benson. Michelle took us through every stage of a PPP lesson. We were the learners and she was the teacher, and it was because we had experienced it in such a direct and honest way that we were able to replicate the process ourselves. At first I thought the method was a little patronising and pedantic but then a eureka moment! That is how we have to be as teachers when we are doing it for real, especially at A1, and especially with young learners. Though we were a relatively small group compared to some, it worked in our favour as we got to know each quicker and built a good rapport. It's true to say that even in the short time we spent together, we felt as though we'd become friends and would support each other. So a big thank you to Michelle Benson for the excellent course and a big thank you to my classmates as well. If you have the chance to do the course and are in any doubt about whether it is right for you - it is!
Hi Bob, Thank you so much for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed your 10 hr course and all the personal contact with Michelle!! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Wonderful customer support!
Hi Robert, Thank you for your 5-star review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course and our customer care, we are always happy to help!! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
I'm really enjoying the 30 IELTS course, great intro from those who know 😉
Hi Simon, Thanks for the kind review! Glad you're enjoying the course content :)
Straight foward, useful information.
Thank you for your 5 -star review. Best of luck with all your teaching plans!
A very good professional program. Very easy to follow and for a great price as well.
Hi Rahma, Thank you so much for the great 5-star review. Best of luck with your TEFL career!
It was a pretty good experience.
Thank you for your great recommendation!
I have taken a course with Premier TEFL in the past and was very satisfied. I just began a new course and look forward to completing it.
Hi Daniel, thank you so much for your 5-star review. We want to wish you the best of luck with the rest of your studies!
The Modules are very detailed, and easy to follow. I had some concerns, and emailed my Academic Tutor, who responded promptly. Very impressed with the academic level of the course!
Hi Teresa, Thank you so much for your lovely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how much you are enjoying your teacher training with us. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
It was a good course
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
It's a really good course with effective teaching practice and nice professional mentor.
Thank you so much for your great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Course was easy and clear. Came with the chance at an internship.
Hi Isaac, It’s great to hear how much you enjoyed your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
Premier TEFL provide really execellent courses and their staff are very helpful.
Hi Alan, Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
I have a quote on my wall by Carl W. Buehner that states “They may forget what you said – but they will never forget how you made them feel” and that is how I can sum up my TEFL journey with Premier as I will never forget how they made me feel and would like to take this opportunity to name a few of the people who made my experience at Premier a truly awesome journey. Michelle (Benson) who does the 10 Hour Virtual TEFL Course, it was like spending the weekend with your best friend all whilst gaining a wealth of knowledge to put into practice in the real world. Nikki (Foley) for inspiring me and giving me the boost I needed to get over my last hurdle. Luke (O’Dea) for your unfailing friendliness, calm demeanour and helpful advice at every Zoom Q&A that I attended. Sandra (Lane) for EVERYTHING!! I will always remember my TEFL journey with Premier and would highly recommend Premier to anyone who is interested in starting or wanting to further their knowledge in teaching to most definitely sign up with a company like PREMIER, they truly have your best interests at heart. Thank you Premier!!
Wow, Patricia. You have absolutely warmed our hearts with that kind review. We appreciate your feedback so much and are honored by how highly you think of us. We will pass your lovely review to Sandra, Michelle, Nikki, and Luke, and we all wish you the best of luck with your future plans. 🤗
I have just completed the 10 hour classroom mythodologies online course with Michelle Benson. It was the perfect way to wrap up the 168 hour level five course which I have also recently completed. Michelle was hugely encouraging and helped to bring all the theory of the 168 hour course to life in a practical and very helpful way. Thank you for all your encouragement in my TEFL journey so far!
Hi Richard! What a wonderful review. Thank you so much for your kind words. We're thrilled to see how much you're enjoying the 168 hr Level 5 TEFL course, and the 10hr virtual TEFL course. We want to wish you the best of luck with your studies and future TEFL career 🤗
Hi there. I have completed 5 of my 7 TEFL courses so far, the Virtual Classroom Meth's course included, this in my experience is a most important "hands on" component of the courses as it puts everything I've learnt about teaching methods into perspective. I enjoyed the experience enormously, our tutor Michelle Benson delivered an engaging and enlightening lesson making the overall experience a most memorable one. Thank you Michelle!
Hi Tanya, Thank you so much for that wonderful and kind review. We're thrilled to hear how much value you got from the virtual classroom methodologies class. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
Premier TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 2,337 reviews