Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 5th September 2020
Michael Lausen
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 11th August 2020
Natalie K
I am very impressed by the user interface. The course work is set out very clearly, so it's very easy to focus on each module.
Great content and detail
Thank you so much for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review, Deborah! We are delighted to hear how well prepared you feel for your future teaching career. Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
The module material is very much understandable, tutors are fast responding to queries and you get to enjoy your studies.
Lorean, Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are so happy to hear how much you value your course and how prepared you feel for your future teaching career. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
Well organized course!
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
Packed with a lot of resources and information, it’s just so so so long. There’s so much reading to do. I’ve also been having issues with my reading modules not being marked as complete and I can’t advance to take the quiz. Kinda of frustrating when you read through a lengthy 33 part lesson.
Thank you for your 3⭐review! We will take your suggestions into our monthly academic meeting! Thank you for taking the time to highlight this. Please send any specific suggestions to info@premiertefl.com ;-) Best of luck with your future TEFL adventures
I have taken 6 courses with Premier. They offer great programs and terrific service when you need assistance.
Thank you so much for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your courses and our customer care, we are always happy to help!! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
By solving my request
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review, Rodrigo! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
I was stuck between this and another company. After having a chat with Megan I decided upon this company. She was very thorough in her responses to my question. Megan sealed the deal today.
I've just started my level 5 TEFL course and up to now I'm satisfied by the support I received both from the person I talked to before enrollment and after from my Tutor who always helped me and supported me in the doubts that I had in many points..
Alberto, Thank you so much for your fantastic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! You are a star! We are happy to hear how much you appreciate your course and the support we offer! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
A really great experience successfully obtaining my TEFL certification. Course material was very well presented and easy to follow. I would recommend PremierTEFL.
Lee, It’s wonderful to hear how much you are enjoying your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans🤗
The topics are explained clearly, and they are well organised.
There are a couple of typos, but thy do not obscure meaning.
Ricardo, Thank you so much for your lovely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are delighted to hear how much you are enjoying your teacher training with us. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
It's really fruitful one for me to attend this. I thought I was lucky getting this big chance. I'm just going in a half way, but now I got many effective ways and tips in teaching adult or young learners. Big Thanks to you all. I'm trying my best!
Outstanding training!
TEFL provides a holistic view of the subject matter and then focuses on the important elements. I find their methodology effective and progressive. I have only progressed until Module 3 at this stage, but, so far, so good
Rob, Thank you so much for your wonderful ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! Your kind words made my day, it means so much to us. Thank you for your recommendation! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
Excellent company with tremendous employees!!! Heather Fyfe
Thank you so much, Heather! You are a star!
From having no teaching experience or knowledge I feel that Premier TEFL has prepared me to get started without any doubts
I studied both the 30hr – TOEIC Preparation Qualification (Test of English for International Communication) and the 30 hour Advanced Grammar for English Teachers Course. I found them both very interesting, comprehensive and they provided valuable insight and guidance into these topics. Thank you for this opportunity.
Louisa, It’s wonderful to hear how much you are enjoying your TEFL training with us! Thank you so much for your ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and your recommendation. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your teaching plans 🤗
It was a great course! I'd definitely recommend it!
Maria, Thank you so much for your terrific ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are thrilled to hear how much you appreciate your course. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plans 🤗
So far I'm enjoying my tefl course
Thank you so much for your kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your plans 🤗
Cant find a job.
I have learned a lot through Premier TEFL courses. Excellent service as well.
Premier TEFL is rated 4.66 based on 2,168 reviews