Premier TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier TEFL
Read Premier TEFL  Reviews

About Premier TEFL :

Quality Assured Training Centre

Helping English speakers explore the entire world with internationally recognised, Ofqual regulated (Level 5), fully accredited TEFL courses.

+44 (0)1273 782869

Premier TEFL  5 star review on 13th November 2020
Carol Stanford
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 1st October 2020
Patricia Walker
I've just completed the 250-hour online course, and should say I liked the content and found it useful. However, I must say that the course was way too theorical and sometimes repetitive, I also wish they had more interactive practical exercises.
Your feedback is very kindly received Mauricio and I'm happy to share that after receiving feedback of a similar nature, our project team are working on adding more video footage and dynamic content to the course material. Unfortunately it's not been in time for your πŸ‘¨‍πŸŽ“learning journeyπŸ‘¨‍πŸŽ“, we're sorry for that πŸ’™
Giving me the gateway to living the life I have dreamed of.
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 18th January 2018
We love your πŸ‘— outfit πŸ‘— just as much as we love your beautiful feedback. Thank you Annarie! We hope you have a fantastic TEFL adventure πŸ™ŒπŸ»
Easy to comprehend and to access. Good knowledge provided and resources to help. However there are a couple of grammatical errors within
Glad you enjoyed itπŸ‘! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback too - including the note about some typos 😱, if you recall where they were we'd be grateful to hear at info@premiertefl.com.
My wife and I have had a really great time and made new friends in Poland and Hungary taking part in the Premier TEFL/Angloville programs. We are looking forward now to earning money teaching English online as well as in various countries across the globe. Thanks Premier TEFL for unforgettable experiences!
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 16th January 2018
πŸ™Œ Thrilled to hear you had an unforgettable time, that's the best news Mike πŸ‘ŒWishing you the best with all future travel adventures! πŸ’™
I found the TEFL online course was comprehensive, and provides great resources. The Premier TEFL staff were amazing, and always will to assist when needed. I highly recommend anyone who wishes to become TEFL Certified, to use Premier TEFL, they are excellent! Thank you Premier TEFL for this opportunity!
Premier TEFL  5 star review on 15th January 2018
Dianne, you guys look so happy 😍 your review has made 'Blue Monday' very 🌞 sunshiny 🌞 in Premier TEFL. We're so delighted that you had a great experience - thanks for sharing πŸ™ŒπŸ»
Your course isn't nearly extensive enough. It took maybe 15 hours for me to complete this course. I took every exam raw, with no review and scored over 90%. There should be much greater emphasis on usage and linguistic theory. Your exams should also be harder and longer. It was cool being able to knock this out so quickly but I don't think I got my money's worth.
William, we're really sad to read that you feel that you haven't had value for money during your TEFL certification; one of our team is going to call you shortly to see how we can make it right.
This has been my first time at Angloville and I did 2 in Prague and 1 in Budapest and I have loved every single one. To be able to gain a TEFL qualification by online and practical lessons was so much better for me, especially being able to meet other native speakers and learn how they teach English. This has been a great way to find other possibilities within the TEFL industry. The online course as well as Anglo ville is a great mix. I will hopefully be doing many more Anglovilles , and to be able to use my Premier TEFL qualification In future jobs.
πŸ‘Œ Brilliant to read Jacob! We hope you do & we look forward to hearing about your next TEFL adventure! 🌏✈️ Really appreciate you taking the time to share
I signed up for the Brazil internship which provides me access to 240 hours of TEFL training. The course is straightforward and informative. It is giving me the skills and tools to be a great English teacher. Can't wait to start my Brazil internship in February 2018!
We're so excited for you Nadine! An adventure in a magical country is just around the corner :) Thanks so much for your feedback, it means to much to us.
I have learned a lot in the course, and my experience teaching at with Angloville was incredibly positive. I highly recommend this course!
Your recommendation means a lot to us Sivan! Delighted you had a great experience during live teaching practice, thank you :)
Premier TEFL opened a lot of doors for me, and now we have many opportunities to teach abroad!!
Super to read Ellie! Thanks for sharing! :)
Great content and great supprt team
Thanks Alicia :) that means a lot to our team!
Completed course but they removed my info from my profile so I cabnot access it and grade on one course reads 70 instead of 100. No response to my emails. As a matter of fact the only thing they fo well iz selling courses, internships etc. But then no one could be bothered dealing with your queries. Pathetic.
We're sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your course, our team are investigating now and will be in touch soon!
Emily and Zara were really helpful with my concerns and questions. Thank you both. Having a real person to communicate with just gave me the confidence to attempt and complete the course. Once I knew this was a "bona fide" organization/scheme I dove in and was delighted to find it easy to accomplish in my own time and at my own pace. the content is clear and logical. It is detailed in part but re-reading helped me to absorb the key points. I also took my own notes. Videos clips provided variety too. Being sick for a week meant I had to really commit time and effort to finishing the course on time. Thankfully, the later modules/chapters are shorter. I would heartily recommend the 120 hr course to anyone. You can do it. And you can retake the tests to obtain full marks if you wish, but who wants to be perfect? (Smiley face.)
Ah Ann, thank you for your kind words about our team :) your recommendation means a lot to us!
"When I decided to take the tefl course I was hesitant about which tefl program I should choose, some programs were cheap and low quality and others were just too expensive. But that was till I came across the 290 hour course on Premier tefl, it was an amazing level 5 course with a great value πŸ‘. Now it's been 5 months since the day I started my journey with Premier tefl and it's so awesome, the support team are great and I just want to thank them again here even though I do that in every email. And at the end, I will say that I'm happy to choose Premier for my journey : )"
Mehdi, Thank you so much for your wonderful and kind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review! We are happy to accompany you on your journey to become an amazing TEFL teacher. Your recommendation means a lot to us! It is great to hear that you feel well prepared for your TEFL career. We wish you the best of luck ☘️ with all your future teaching plansπŸ€— 🀩!
This is my first attempt at an online course so I can only say that I am finding it enjoyable. The modules and exercises are clear and easy to understand. It is great to be able to study at your own pace, as and when time and attention allows for full focus. It is fantastic to be able to access help online if needed also. I hope the rest of the course goes smoothly and I can obtain the pass mark I need to obtain the relevant certs. Thank you.
Premier TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 2,219 reviews