Premier Inn Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Premier Inn

How would you rate Premier Inn ?

"Basically they do what it says on the tin, they don't pretend to be the Hilton or charge Hilton prices but everything is good value, the rooms are comfortable, the food is fresh and well prepared, the staff are pleasant and helpful and you do get a good sleep."
"It is always a little daunting leaving ones own comfortable surroundings but my recent stay at the Premier Inn in Goole in Yorkshire was very reasonably priced and very comfortable and very clean. The staff were very helpful as we arrived on a Saturday evening when they were very busy in the restaurant. We were a party of eight but they managed to fit us in. The food was very good."
"Really good hotel , I m say "yes""
"The room was cold, the bed was uncomfortable, the service was not Good, the breakfast was cold, i have stayed in premier inns, never had such a horrible experience, won't be going back to this one"
"Nothing was too much trouble for the staff"
"Premier inn newbridge Edinburgh, great service, very close to Edinburgh Airport. I left my iPad in the room when I left, and it was returned to me, great staff too."
"easy to use website. Price was good and the rooms are always comfortable."
"Staff were extremely helpful. Nothing was too much trouble."
"I like to review the hotels near my proposed destination before choosing, the online process is easy to follow and gives me all the information I need. Booking online is also easy and confirmation is received by email and to my mobile so no need for paperwork."
"Brilliant service, friendly staff, always accommodating, exceptional shower. Food at the Beefeater really good including breakfast. View over the sea from the bar and the terraces. Best holiday I have had in a very very very long time. Can't wait to come back."
"Listened to my requirements and needs"
"All of the Premier Inns we have so far stayed at have been very clean and comfortable. Good value and in helpful locations to where we wanted to explore."
"I stayed at the Premier Inn Birmingham New Street. I new the room was going to be clean and comfy as i had stayed there before. this time round i booked the meal deal and had a two course meal and breakfast which was amazing. but the reason for writing this is the AMAZING FRIENDLY staff - Ross on reception was friendly professional and helpful, he made people feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Rosie in the restaurant was delightful, helpful and funny, it felt like a second home!"
"Very good location, friendly and helpful staff. Lovely options at breakfast. They could improve by having more than one coffee machine at breakfast and separate from the juices. Even when the service was quiet, there was a queue and when it was busy, the queue was very long - taking longer to get a cup of coffee than the cooked breakfast!"
"Easy to find, simple website, great prices, food and incredibly clean too!"
"Asked if we would like a ground floor room when we arrived at the motel, which was great as my husband finds stairs a bit difficult now."
Premier Inn is rated 4.71 based on 17 reviews