Premier Inn Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Premier Inn

How would you rate Premier Inn?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr Mullens
easy to use website. Price was good and the rooms are always comfortable.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Premier Inn in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr Mullens
"easy to use website. Price was good and the rooms are always comfortable."
PALLISTER
"Staff were extremely helpful. Nothing was too much trouble."
Yvonne Humphries
"I like to review the hotels near my proposed destination before choosing, the online process is easy to follow and gives me all the information I need. Booking online is also easy and confirmation is received by email and to my mobile so no need for paperwork."
Yvonne Humphries
Helen Wilson
"Brilliant service, friendly staff, always accommodating, exceptional shower. Food at the Beefeater really good including breakfast. View over the sea from the bar and the terraces. Best holiday I have had in a very very very long time. Can't wait to come back."
Heather Butler
"Listened to my requirements and needs"
Mr Murray
"All of the Premier Inns we have so far stayed at have been very clean and comfortable. Good value and in helpful locations to where we wanted to explore."
Dee Ash
"I stayed at the Premier Inn Birmingham New Street. I new the room was going to be clean and comfy as i had stayed there before. this time round i booked the meal deal and had a two course meal and breakfast which was amazing. but the reason for writing this is the AMAZING FRIENDLY staff - Ross on reception was friendly professional and helpful, he made people feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Rosie in the restaurant was delightful, helpful and funny, it felt like a second home!"
Rita.hulands@virgin.net
"Very good location, friendly and helpful staff. Lovely options at breakfast. They could improve by having more than one coffee machine at breakfast and separate from the juices. Even when the service was quiet, there was a queue and when it was busy, the queue was very long - taking longer to get a cup of coffee than the cooked breakfast!"
"Easy to find, simple website, great prices, food and incredibly clean too!"
Stephanie Essex
"Asked if we would like a ground floor room when we arrived at the motel, which was great as my husband finds stairs a bit difficult now."
Premier Inn is rated 4.90 based on 11 reviews