Ping Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ping Money
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Ping Money Reviews

About Ping Money:

Sending money home to support loved ones should be hassle-free, easy and inexpensive. Our mission is to make money transfers simple.
Ping is a hassle-free, simple and easy to use money transfer and bill payment App.

hello@pingmoney.co

Allia Future Business centre
Kings Hedges Road

Tell us how Ping Money made you happy
A very good service will definitely recommend
The best service please keep it up .thanks
The app is easy to use,Babette help me to set up my account she is very nice
Very good service on pings part. Internet was down at GTBank so after waiting collected the next day
Hi Gary, Thank you for your feedback. Apologies that your recipient had to go back the next day to collect the money. We will look into this and see if this can be avoided in the future. Thank you for your custom. The Ping Money Team
Excellent service - very swift, hassle free and your money is in safe hands. The "Live chat" response is second to none! Ping Money are very prompt in responding to any questions / queries. Kudos to you for offering to transfer money back home for free!
Fast, Reliable and convenient
Direct deposit into my Gambian bank account on the same day. Great service.
Quick and reliable service with an easy to use app. I would greatly recommend Ping Money.
Excellent service.
Very efficient and fast
Your service is awesome I love it
Fast and reliable!! Always satisfied with the service.
Ping Money is safe, realiable and self comforting, within 15 mins my recipient recieved her money and less than 10 mins my recipients cashpower was charge. Am very happy with their service...
Very reliable and swift service
So far my experience has been wonderful, the service is fast, the exchange rate is good and the customer service is excellent, the fact that the receiver get a text alert makes it even better, I couldn't ask for more. The only issue I experienced is when trying to upload documents, other than that the service is great. I will definitely recommend it to family and friends.
The service is excellent and super fast!
Excellent Service
It would be more better if you include sending in euro to send money.
Service is swift, competitive and reliable
Ping Money is rated 4.86 based on 178 reviews