Photo Gifts Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Photo Gifts

customerservices@photogifts.co.uk

Unit 12 & 14, Lawrence Hill Industrial Park, Croydon Street

How would you rate Photo Gifts ?

"The quality of materials used are very good and the picture is a bright and sharp."
"I ordered two lap trays and when they arrived I was pleased with the product and quality of the images on the trays. I was a little disappointed that the lap trays did not come with a padded base as most lap trays do but overall I was satisfied with my purchase."
Sian Russell
Verified Buyer
"Lovely gift, excellent condition, delivery on exact day! Couldn't ask for anything better thankyou!"
"Products look good 1 was damaged on arrival but costomer service sorted it quick and was easy to get in touch with"
"Great value, serves its purpose well as a novelty gift. Not the best stitching on the wallet but not a problem in this case. Thank you! Lovely colours printed"
Jayne Humphries
"Really?............................... . ..."
"A keepsake for years to come"
Terri Burton
Verified Buyer
"The purse I bought is really practical but pretty. It's not super chunky and I liked how I could change the picture format. It was easy to design and the comfirmation email was reassuring."
Julie Baker
Verified Buyer
"Exact replica of photos. Fast efficient service."
Colin Adkins
Verified Buyer
"Excellent printing and finish. Only criticism is that they are not completely flat resulting in plates tending to spin round."
"It was a good luck present for our son going to University. I thought the blue liquid would be a bit more viscous rather than just sitting at the bottom of the glass block."
Chia Chaves Moran
Verified Buyer
"Great little gift and good picture quality. The frame didn't have a stand to prop it up."
Tomas Tichy
Verified Buyer
"Post has lost the package, has been sickly rectified and we are now leaving king forward to new fridge magnets."
"Quick delivery, goods well packed. Easy order process."
"Remembering summer holiday."
Kevin Steer
Verified Buyer
"I was pleased with my purchase which was cheaper than a rivals identical calendar, but the more expensive calendar is the one that I shall be reordering."
"Excellent, very good quality print and got it right first time. Very happy with end product"
Gerry Fitt
Verified Buyer
"reasonable quality for the price thank you"
"The photos came out well on the mats and they were good quality."
WILLIAM BALL
Verified Buyer
"Orders sent amazingly quickly, and photo reproductions excellent. Problem with one order (place mats not flat) dealt with very fast with no quibbling."
Photo Gifts is rated 4.64 based on 347 reviews