Photo Gifts Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Photo Gifts

customerservices@photogifts.co.uk

Unit 12 & 14, Lawrence Hill Industrial Park, Croydon Street

How would you rate Photo Gifts ?

"The picture could have been better positioned"
We're surprised that you are unhappy with the positioning of the picture as this is completely under your control at the design stage. All products work with templates that match the print area of the product, so what you see on screen is what will be made and delivered.
It is also confusing that the product was delivered quite some time ago yet you have not contacted us in any way to let us know that you felt there was an issue?
"it was ok looking the image did not take over the whole bag which is what I wanted, thre was abit of white outer area left and the back was white which I thought that the would colour it either black, blue or white but they left it white without asking so overall the bag is ok and could be better as it did not fully meet my exppectation."
We are sorry to hear you were not 100% satisfied with the product you received. We are always happy to reprint or refund the order if it does not meet your expectations, you just need to contact us at customerservices@photogifts.co.uk.
"This was a fantastic gift and service. My friend was delighted. Photo Gifts allow you to put different photos on the luggage tag (unlike many others). Great quality tag however strap let's it down its a clear plastic string which is pretty useless. Definitely pleased with it but will be replacing the strap. Quick delivery and good packaging."
"Six table mats, very shiny, cork backed. Well made but unfortunately they are all rather bowed. My picture reproduced well but was cropped off at the bottom despite careful sizing to the same aspect ratio as the mats."
"Excellent customer service and quick delivery."
"Idea is great. Disappointed that they do not have the little rubber/plastic feet on the chopping boards as stated in the blurb, they lie flat on the worktop. Quality of the photograph was poor and in one of my chopping boards was exceptionally dark, far darker that the original photo. They were smaller than I had imagined."
"One key ring was perfect, the other had a white mark on the photo. A little disappointed but still using it."
Hi Sarah,
We never expect our customers to accept products that are not 100% - please email customerservices@photogifts.co.uk and we will happily replace the item for you.
"Item arrived with the photo having fallen out of the metal frame. It is stuck in and has had to be re glued. Not the quality o was expecting"
"Slightly disappointed with product and dispatch time. I expected a better quality bag than the one received . I would not reorder from Photo Gifts again. Sorry!"
Please contact customerservices@photogifts.co.uk so that we can help resolve any issues as we haven't heard anything as yet - we offer a complete satisfaction guarantee. Please quote your order reference in any communication.
"The function to create a range of different coasters was useful. However, I was not all that happy with the outcome - the photo quality is not fantastic and I was hoping for a higher quality product."
Hi Lauren,
If you contact customerservices@photogifts.co.uk we can hopefully help resolve any issues as we haven't heard from you about any problem regarding your order.
The pearlescent coasters you ordered are a very different finish than normal coasters - they don't have the high gloss finish and it is maybe just the style of them that is concerning you as they don't show the images off as well as the hardback and cork back options.
If you contact us as requested, I am sure we can replace them with ones you will be happier with.
"Wish I had went for the hard backed coasters. The ones I received are very soft and due to this movement, the image on the front has already degraded to a point where I cannot use them. Original image was good and so no issue with that. Unfortunately the image barely lasted a few days and now unusable."
Can you please contact us at customerservices@photogifts.co.uk - something is clearly wrong as we would never sell a product that only lasted a few days. We will happily replace them with the hardback versions for you.
Kind regards
Photogifts Customer Services
"Unfortunately the mug had scratches over some photos. I would send it back but I’ve bought it for birthday present so had not enough time to do it. It’s really a shame because overall it looks quite nice. The thermal mug is not the best quality though."
Hi Agnieszka, I'm sorry to hear there is an issue - please contact us at customerservices@photogifts.co.uk so that we can resolve the issue for you.
"Expected the items to have better packaging than just a paper bag as this is the sort of item that will mainly be given as a gift"
Photo Gifts is rated 4.64 based on 347 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!