Photo Gifts Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Photo Gifts

customerservices@photogifts.co.uk

Unit 12 & 14, Lawrence Hill Industrial Park, Croydon Street

How would you rate Photo Gifts ?

"I ordered a round acrylic and was not satisfied with the layout as to me it did not match what I uploaded. Though customer service was quick to write back to try and address my concern their answer was in short you got what you ordered even though to me it wasn’t and I provided a comparison of the print vs the upload. 100% satisfaction NOT guaranteed"
There was no issue with the product as you confirmed it was fine. The problem lay with the off-centre design that you submitted and then complained that the design was off-centre?
"My card turned out much darker than the photo I sent, I enquired about it and have had no satisfactory response."
"This 'bauble' (it is flat) is really tacky-looking - the plastic is thick, the join is really thick and obvious, and the item is far too expensive for such cheap rubbish. I really regret this purchase. Waste of money."
We are so sorry to hear that you are not happy with the product received. We do seek a 100% Guarantee that our customers are satisfied and we'd be happy to accept the product back for a full refund. Please get in touch with us at customerservices@photogifts.co.uk
"I made my order 2 weeks ago and still have no idea when I am going to receive it."
Good morning, we've had a supplier issue with this product. We did contact you via your hotmail.com email address on the 24th July as soon as we were aware to let you know. Stock should be in imminently now.
"The plastic ring that was attached to the key rings and the picture broke within 1 day of use. The personalised photos on the key rings are starting to scratch as well. I feel like I've wasted my money, I'm very disappointed with the quality of the product."
"Looked cheap and tacky"
"Happy with the price and printing quality but the key rink chain snapped within a week of having the product."
Hi John,
Can you contact customerservices@photogifts.co.uk as clearly something was defective with this item and we will happily replace it for you.
"Unpacked keyring and the photo fell straight out, so had to buy some glue to glue it back in"
"Disappointed with the way the photos came out on the flask"
Dear Angela, if you could contact customerservices@photogifts.co.uk we can help try and resolve the situation for you - we offer a satisfaction guarantee but we can't help unless you let us know what the issue is. The silver flasks are extremely popular but being silver they show photos differently that products that might have a white base - please contact us so we can help.
Kind regards,
Photogifts Customer Services
Photo Gifts is rated 4.64 based on 347 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!