Photo Gifts Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Photo Gifts

customerservices@photogifts.co.uk

Unit 12 & 14, Lawrence Hill Industrial Park, Croydon Street

How would you rate Photo Gifts ?

Ileshia Storey
Verified Buyer
"I am still awaiting the delivery of my photogift which was ordered weeks ago"
Thank you for leaving a negative review without contacting us first to let us know that your order has not arrived. It was manufactured and posted by your chosen delivery method of Royal Mail the day after you placed your order (very quick!), however, looking at your order in detail you failed to insert your house number when entering your delivery address - you simply entered 'Cor***t Drive' so the non delivery of your order is likely down to this omission as the Post Office would not know which house to deliver to.
If you contact your local Royal Mail delivery office, it is very likely that they have the item there, and failing that they will in time return it to us. If you contact us by email at customerservices@photogifts.co.uk with your full and correct delivery address we can hopefully then sort it out for you.
Penny Street
Verified Buyer
"I'm still sure I will be happy with my order but I have to give a low mark now as I sadly haven't received it yet!!"
Dear Penny, it is a shame you left such a review without contacting us - we did email you the day after you placed your order to advise of a slight delay due to stock availability and again two days later, but received no response from you. The tray should be with you any day as it has been sent and I trust you will love it when received.
Mason Boggins
Verified Buyer
"Well haven't received my order which is really disappointing as it was a birthday present which wasn't given on the correct date so very disappointed"
"I never gave you a review yet you had my name as one of those who provided feedback on your service delivery"
Joanna O'Halloran
Verified Buyer
"I was really unhappy with the product. Due to an error made on the website (which was unclear and easy to make) the pictures were upside down meaning the four baubles are completely unusable. Complete waste of money. They look cheap and the quality is poor."
Lucy Mctaminey
Verified Buyer
"Very poor quality! The pictures were dark and grainy and the wallet itself was poor quality. I was sent one which I complained about and they sent me another saying something had gone wrong with the first and that the quality should not be that bad. When I received the second one it was worse than the first! I would never recommend this site or buy from them again. A complete waste of money."
Anne Galbraith
Verified Buyer
"Very poor quality product. The coin purse is not fit for purpose, zip very stiff and purse not very flexible. The picture was printed on a piece of card and cut out. Looks cheap and nasty. Waste of money."
Please contact customerservices@photogifts.co.uk so that we can address your concerns - none of our purses use card or are cut out so we are slightly confused at present.
Photo Gifts is rated 4.64 based on 347 reviews