Photo Gifts Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Photo Gifts

customerservices@photogifts.co.uk

Unit 12 & 14, Lawrence Hill Industrial Park, Croydon Street

"Excellent jigsaw! Delivered much faster than expected! Not a bad word to say! Truly perfect"
"My mug arrived quickly and the quality was far better than I expected!! Perfect!!"
"As the personalised flip flops we're a present, she was very happy when she opened them"
"The quality of the product I received was amazing and the postage was outstanding"
"The quality of the key ring purchased is excellent, the photo is very clear and everyone who has seen it loves it - so do I"
"This is a glass bauble with my son's photo, ,he passed away earlier this year.He'll be with us in spirit at Christmas when I hang this on the tree"
"Excellent service from start to finish couldn't fault any part.Overall finished product I was very happy with and customer service top notch."
"It was a good luck present for our son going to University. I thought the blue liquid would be a bit more viscous rather than just sitting at the bottom of the glass block."
"Another great gift, simple to create & quick delivery"
"Extremely quick delivery and very good quality"
"The photo chopping board was excellent quality and made a lovely birthday present."
"An absolutely amazing company. Picture was stunning and delivered on time."
"Super fast delivery. Great product. Reasonable price. What more can a customer ask for?!"
"Bought the Denim Shoulder bag for my niece with a picture of her family dog. She loved it. Perfect present. Service was prompt and product great quality"
"Bought a personalised flask for my sisters 30th it was really easy to do! Came quickly and really pleased with the quality! Totally exceeded my expectations! Thank you"
"Great little gift and good picture quality. The frame didn't have a stand to prop it up."
"We were very impressed with the quality of the framed photos. They were a lot bigger than we had thought but it worked out well. Only thing is that it would be difficult to change the photo one day as it is all taped in"
"""Very pleased with my framed photo, excellent service , thank you."
"Post has lost the package, has been sickly rectified and we are now leaving king forward to new fridge magnets."
"Super product of very good quality. Very pleased with item"
Photo Gifts is rated 4.64 based on 347 reviews