Photo Gifts Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Photo Gifts

customerservices@photogifts.co.uk

Unit 12 & 14, Lawrence Hill Industrial Park, Croydon Street

How would you rate Photo Gifts ?

"Good quality picture reproduction"
"Its a present for Xmas. I'm sure she will love it. Photos and purse are excellent. Very happy. Delivery was only a few days ."
"Great Product, well made, have used many times."
"Good quality and exactly as expected"
"Excellent service and excellent products"
"Easy to order with a great choice of gifts. Came really quickly and of excellent quality...all at a good price, whats not to like??"
"Great quality product and arrived very quickly. Thank you."
"A keepsake for years to come"
"The stainless steel photo mug that I purchased from Photo Gifts is absolutely stunning as a design and is also extremely practical as it is thermal. I am very susceptible to heat and find holding hot mugs by anything other than the handle difficult. However, this mug is comfortable enough to hold anywhere and keeps the hot beverage in it much hotter for longer. And, the photo I chose for the outside of the mug looks absolutely stunning against the stainless steel. More than happy that I got it."
"Excellent service - when I had a problem creating my order I had immediate help from the chat feature on the website and any problems were rectified straight away. The coasters are fantastic quality especially for such a reasonable price. Will definitely purchase from here again"
"Quick delivery and good quality"
"The purse I bought is really practical but pretty. It's not super chunky and I liked how I could change the picture format. It was easy to design and the comfirmation email was reassuring."
"I am still awaiting the delivery of my photogift which was ordered weeks ago"
Thank you for leaving a negative review without contacting us first to let us know that your order has not arrived. It was manufactured and posted by your chosen delivery method of Royal Mail the day after you placed your order (very quick!), however, looking at your order in detail you failed to insert your house number when entering your delivery address - you simply entered 'Cor***t Drive' so the non delivery of your order is likely down to this omission as the Post Office would not know which house to deliver to.
If you contact your local Royal Mail delivery office, it is very likely that they have the item there, and failing that they will in time return it to us. If you contact us by email at customerservices@photogifts.co.uk with your full and correct delivery address we can hopefully then sort it out for you.
"Exact replica of photos. Fast efficient service."
"colour reproduction and quality first class."
"Ordered 6 coasters and the quality and speed of service was amazing. Will use again. Thank you."
"Excellent service!! I had a photo that I really wanted to use but it formed part of a document. I emailed and asked whether they would be able to do anything to help. Not only did they sort the problem out they were also thoughtful enough to send me a copy of the 'extracted' photo so that I now have it as a 'stand alone' photo. Fast service too - the recipient had the mugs within about 4 days of me ordering them."
"Such an easy way to make a truly personal and special gift! I'm so pleased I persevered uploading my photos with my phone it was a bit tricky as it didn't seem to like some of the pics I was trying to upload probably my phone, but once they were on it was super easy and smooth to do! The delivered article is Fantastic and I'm sure will bring a tear to the recipient ,as it did myself! I wouldn't hesitate to use again or recommend ."
"Excellent printing and finish. Only criticism is that they are not completely flat resulting in plates tending to spin round."
"I absolutely love my new purse it is really good quality and everyone comments on it and how unique it is ."
Photo Gifts is rated 4.64 based on 347 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!