Photo Gifts Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Photo Gifts

customerservices@photogifts.co.uk

Unit 12 & 14, Lawrence Hill Industrial Park, Croydon Street

How would you rate Photo Gifts ?

"I ordered a round acrylic and was not satisfied with the layout as to me it did not match what I uploaded. Though customer service was quick to write back to try and address my concern their answer was in short you got what you ordered even though to me it wasn’t and I provided a comparison of the print vs the upload. 100% satisfaction NOT guaranteed"
There was no issue with the product as you confirmed it was fine. The problem lay with the off-centre design that you submitted and then complained that the design was off-centre?
"Great quality products with fast despatch. The staff are friendly and helpful and have a lovely sense of humour. I think this is the best company I have ever bought from online. Oh, and they can also remove unwanted toes!"
Katie Batten
Verified Reviewer
"Wow much better than I even could imagine, great price, quick service and an amazing product. Very satisfied! Thank you"
"The quality of materials used are very good and the picture is a bright and sharp."
"Good quality keyring. Photo was clear and well centred."
Michael Hoverd
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the print, frame and mount is of a great standard. If there was one downside to my transaction, it would be on the estimated delivery time. When purchasing my order the website said up to 15 days from ordering to delivery, and the package arrived in the post 3 days later. Obviously this is a great, quick turnaround, but for other people who need a fast delivery, they may be put off by the uncertainty of the delivery period and not make the purchase. Overall, very happy with the service and product."
Mandy Brown
Verified Buyer
"I loved it, very clear and professional ."
"Ordered 1 acrylic photo block, it looks great and it came quickly, perfect gift idea"
Susan Bills
Verified Buyer
"Perfect gift for my mum"
Christina Gough
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with my photo Christmas paper, order 5 different family sgeet and each design was perfect so much so that I cannot bring myself to wrap up presents with it so giving it to each family in a tube, will definitely order again"
"I ordered two lap trays and when they arrived I was pleased with the product and quality of the images on the trays. I was a little disappointed that the lap trays did not come with a padded base as most lap trays do but overall I was satisfied with my purchase."
Naazlee Hussain
Verified Buyer
"Very happy regards the keyring"
Dipesh Karadia
"The products were ready and despatched within 1 day. The quality of the products were fantastic. Great product."
Dipesh Karadia
Verified Buyer
"The acrylic blocks I ordered were ready and despatched within 1 day. The quality of the finished product is fantastic. I would highly recommend them. Perfect gift for any occasion."
Sally Gray
Verified Buyer
"They gave me exactly what i asked for except for my Grandad's cigar is missing from the round fridge magnet"
Sian Russell
Verified Buyer
"Lovely gift, excellent condition, delivery on exact day! Couldn't ask for anything better thankyou!"
"I ordered 2 keyrings with family pictures for my Mum and Dad. The photos looked great and I love them. I had a small issue with some light damage during delivery but as soon I contacted them they replied straight away and rectified the issue. I'm very happy with my purchase and hope my parents like the keyrings as much as I do!"
Katie Norulakova
Verified Buyer
"I was please with a prompt customer service. I would recommend Photo Gifts to my friends."
Karen Harvey
Verified Buyer
"It was absolutely perfect"
"Delivery was astonishingly fast and the items ordered brilliant quality."
Photo Gifts is rated 4.64 based on 347 reviews