Photo Gifts Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Photo Gifts
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Photo Gifts?

customerservices@photogifts.co.uk

Unit 12 & 14, Lawrence Hill Industrial Park, Croydon Street

Tell us how Photo Gifts made you happy

"I ordered a round acrylic and was not satisfied with the layout as to me it did not match what I uploaded. Though customer service was quick to write back to try and address my concern their answer was in short you got what you ordered even though to me it wasn’t and I provided a comparison of the print vs the upload. 100% satisfaction NOT guaranteed"
There was no issue with the product as you confirmed it was fine. The problem lay with the off-centre design that you submitted and then complained that the design was off-centre?
"My card turned out much darker than the photo I sent, I enquired about it and have had no satisfactory response."
"The picture could have been better positioned"
We're surprised that you are unhappy with the positioning of the picture as this is completely under your control at the design stage. All products work with templates that match the print area of the product, so what you see on screen is what will be made and delivered.
It is also confusing that the product was delivered quite some time ago yet you have not contacted us in any way to let us know that you felt there was an issue?
"I am still awaiting the delivery of my photogift which was ordered weeks ago"
Thank you for leaving a negative review without contacting us first to let us know that your order has not arrived. It was manufactured and posted by your chosen delivery method of Royal Mail the day after you placed your order (very quick!), however, looking at your order in detail you failed to insert your house number when entering your delivery address - you simply entered 'Cor***t Drive' so the non delivery of your order is likely down to this omission as the Post Office would not know which house to deliver to.
If you contact your local Royal Mail delivery office, it is very likely that they have the item there, and failing that they will in time return it to us. If you contact us by email at customerservices@photogifts.co.uk with your full and correct delivery address we can hopefully then sort it out for you.
"it was ok looking the image did not take over the whole bag which is what I wanted, thre was abit of white outer area left and the back was white which I thought that the would colour it either black, blue or white but they left it white without asking so overall the bag is ok and could be better as it did not fully meet my exppectation."
We are sorry to hear you were not 100% satisfied with the product you received. We are always happy to reprint or refund the order if it does not meet your expectations, you just need to contact us at customerservices@photogifts.co.uk.
"This 'bauble' (it is flat) is really tacky-looking - the plastic is thick, the join is really thick and obvious, and the item is far too expensive for such cheap rubbish. I really regret this purchase. Waste of money."
We are so sorry to hear that you are not happy with the product received. We do seek a 100% Guarantee that our customers are satisfied and we'd be happy to accept the product back for a full refund. Please get in touch with us at customerservices@photogifts.co.uk
"I'm still sure I will be happy with my order but I have to give a low mark now as I sadly haven't received it yet!!"
Dear Penny, it is a shame you left such a review without contacting us - we did email you the day after you placed your order to advise of a slight delay due to stock availability and again two days later, but received no response from you. The tray should be with you any day as it has been sent and I trust you will love it when received.
"I made my order 2 weeks ago and still have no idea when I am going to receive it."
Good morning, we've had a supplier issue with this product. We did contact you via your hotmail.com email address on the 24th July as soon as we were aware to let you know. Stock should be in imminently now.
"This was a fantastic gift and service. My friend was delighted. Photo Gifts allow you to put different photos on the luggage tag (unlike many others). Great quality tag however strap let's it down its a clear plastic string which is pretty useless. Definitely pleased with it but will be replacing the strap. Quick delivery and good packaging."
"Six table mats, very shiny, cork backed. Well made but unfortunately they are all rather bowed. My picture reproduced well but was cropped off at the bottom despite careful sizing to the same aspect ratio as the mats."
"The plastic ring that was attached to the key rings and the picture broke within 1 day of use. The personalised photos on the key rings are starting to scratch as well. I feel like I've wasted my money, I'm very disappointed with the quality of the product."
"Excellent customer service and quick delivery."
"Well haven't received my order which is really disappointing as it was a birthday present which wasn't given on the correct date so very disappointed"
"Looked cheap and tacky"
"I never gave you a review yet you had my name as one of those who provided feedback on your service delivery"
"Idea is great. Disappointed that they do not have the little rubber/plastic feet on the chopping boards as stated in the blurb, they lie flat on the worktop. Quality of the photograph was poor and in one of my chopping boards was exceptionally dark, far darker that the original photo. They were smaller than I had imagined."
"I was really unhappy with the product. Due to an error made on the website (which was unclear and easy to make) the pictures were upside down meaning the four baubles are completely unusable. Complete waste of money. They look cheap and the quality is poor."
"Very poor quality! The pictures were dark and grainy and the wallet itself was poor quality. I was sent one which I complained about and they sent me another saying something had gone wrong with the first and that the quality should not be that bad. When I received the second one it was worse than the first! I would never recommend this site or buy from them again. A complete waste of money."
"One key ring was perfect, the other had a white mark on the photo. A little disappointed but still using it."
Hi Sarah,
We never expect our customers to accept products that are not 100% - please email customerservices@photogifts.co.uk and we will happily replace the item for you.
"Happy with the price and printing quality but the key rink chain snapped within a week of having the product."
Hi John,
Can you contact customerservices@photogifts.co.uk as clearly something was defective with this item and we will happily replace it for you.
Photo Gifts is rated 2.21 based on 29 reviews