Phase Eight Reviews

10PM

Tell us how Phase Eight made you happy

9 - 10 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Had an item that needed returning which was not straight-forward, I contacted that Customer Services Department and it was sorted quickly and concisely. Well done, Phase Eight! Love your clothes as well."
Are you Phase Eight? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bought two dresses in the sale, they both arrived but one does have marks on it so I will have to return it but they no longer have the dress in stock in my size. A risk that I took with buying in the sale but the packing was good."
"Website was easy to use and the staff in store where polite and helpful. Very happy with product too"
"Great customer service and the lady went above and beyond to help me find the perfect coat to fit my extra long arms!"
"Received promptly and extremely well packaged, would definitely order again from them."
"Quick delivery and the dress was as advertised, good quality!"
"Very speedy delivery and dresses beautifully packed and fitted well"
"Good clothes and excellent returns policy."
"good website, good prices, quick delivery, easy to return if wrong size"
"Quick service,very helpful with any queries I had"
"Phase Eight's website is simple to navigate. I have ordered from them several times and have found their service excellent. The clothing I have purchased has always been of an excellent quality and the packaging and delivery first class. I have no hesitation in using this company again."
"Good online service for their shop. Sizes all match, no matter what you are getting - which is great!"
"Easy to find products by using filter system e.g. colour, size, type of item, sale. Goods arrived quickly and carefully packaged. All items ordered were in stock. Further 15% discount voucher on sale items reduced price even further!"
"Prompt delivery item exactly as described"
"Beautiful & feminine clothes that fit. I love the fabrics of evening wear items and the everyday staples... A*"
"I boughta dress in the sale, they unfortunately sent the wrong size and no longer have the size I require."
"All the clothes where great"
"The staff are always very pleasant and ready to help."
"Very easy to order from, kept me updated by text and email as they tracked my purchase to a local store for me to collect from. Perfect product as described. Have ordered from them in the past and never had a problem. Would recommend this retailer."
"Quick delivery, fast at processing returns."
Phase Eight is rated 4.82 based on 33 reviews