Phase Eight Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Phase Eight

How would you rate Phase Eight ?

"Good clothes and excellent returns policy."
"good website, good prices, quick delivery, easy to return if wrong size"
"Quick service,very helpful with any queries I had"
"Phase Eight's website is simple to navigate. I have ordered from them several times and have found their service excellent. The clothing I have purchased has always been of an excellent quality and the packaging and delivery first class. I have no hesitation in using this company again."
"Good online service for their shop. Sizes all match, no matter what you are getting - which is great!"
"Easy to find products by using filter system e.g. colour, size, type of item, sale. Goods arrived quickly and carefully packaged. All items ordered were in stock. Further 15% discount voucher on sale items reduced price even further!"
"Prompt delivery item exactly as described"
"Beautiful & feminine clothes that fit. I love the fabrics of evening wear items and the everyday staples... A*"
"I boughta dress in the sale, they unfortunately sent the wrong size and no longer have the size I require."
"All the clothes where great"
"The staff are always very pleasant and ready to help."
"Very easy to order from, kept me updated by text and email as they tracked my purchase to a local store for me to collect from. Perfect product as described. Have ordered from them in the past and never had a problem. Would recommend this retailer."
"Quick delivery, fast at processing returns."
"prompt service, great fit"
"Loads of styles to choose from, reasonable prices and stylish"
"Really pleased with dresses. Both came on time and were packed to a high standard."
"Lovely dresses.. could find a great many that I like and suit me"
"Quick and free delivery"
"Good service lovely clothes and good sale prices"
"Purchased 6 items online, all true to size and fab materials"
Phase Eight is rated 4.80 based on 26 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!