Phase Eight Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Phase Eight

How would you rate Phase Eight?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

22 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Shirley Lockyer

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Phase Eight in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Shirley Lockyer
"Phase Eight's website is simple to navigate. I have ordered from them several times and have found their service excellent. The clothing I have purchased has always been of an excellent quality and the packaging and delivery first class. I have no hesitation in using this company again."
Denise Camilleri
"Good online service for their shop. Sizes all match, no matter what you are getting - which is great!"
"Easy to find products by using filter system e.g. colour, size, type of item, sale. Goods arrived quickly and carefully packaged. All items ordered were in stock. Further 15% discount voucher on sale items reduced price even further!"
Sharon Beesley
"Prompt delivery item exactly as described"
Miss Eilis Sweeney
"Beautiful & feminine clothes that fit. I love the fabrics of evening wear items and the everyday staples... A*"
Sandra Harris
"I boughta dress in the sale, they unfortunately sent the wrong size and no longer have the size I require."
Patricia
"All the clothes where great"
Mr Paul Wilson
"The staff are always very pleasant and ready to help."
"Very easy to order from, kept me updated by text and email as they tracked my purchase to a local store for me to collect from. Perfect product as described. Have ordered from them in the past and never had a problem. Would recommend this retailer."
"Quick delivery, fast at processing returns."
"prompt service, great fit"
Marina Noel
"Loads of styles to choose from, reasonable prices and stylish"
"Really pleased with dresses. Both came on time and were packed to a high standard."
"Lovely dresses.. could find a great many that I like and suit me"
"Quick and free delivery"
Rachel
"Good service lovely clothes and good sale prices"
"Purchased 6 items online, all true to size and fab materials"
Gail Appleton
"Great quality and price."
Anne Morley
"So helpfull"
Julie Sahonta
"Very helpful staff could not not do enough to find a dress in my size that I wanted from another store"
Phase Eight is rated 4.77 based on 23 reviews