Perch & Parrow Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Perch & Parrow

How would you rate Perch & Parrow ?

"Awful quality sofas Awful quality sofas - not what you expect for the price - Cheap poor stitching, cheap filled cushions, poor quality velvet, very uncomfortable, block on face book when try to contact, never there on hours advertised - voicemail often, poor customer service, chasing all the time, never deliver on time as say, had my money in November and in March still having problems, asked for full refund now having problems getting collected, chasing them all the time, never received what I ordered both sofas have been damaged. I would upload pictures if I could on here !!! over priced for cheap tat! check your sofa quality if you have purchased from these!!!! a Bunch of Monkeys could run a better establishment in fact a single Monkey let alone a bunch!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS £2000 STILL WAITING ON MY REFUND now reported to alternative dispute resolutions (Ombudsman for fair trading)"
"Awful service. Not sure where to start. The estimated delivery time came and went. After 7 weeks I thought I’d give them a nudge (4-5 weeks was what was promised. Indeed, it was highlighted as a selling point.) and by this point I had got rid of my couch - spoiler alert: this was a mistake. Was then told I would receive an update after chasing them up on the phone. No update came. Eventually, when I chased, an answer came: that they were struggling to make contact with the warehouse. Were this some kind of inter-dimensional seance, I would understand. But come guys, it’s a warehouse, your warehouse.l! So when eventually they managed, to ,heroically, make contact, word got back to me there had been an issue. Christmas, it meant they were late. Because the warehouse is, like, closed for a week. Again, I have limited sympathy, given that Christmas is less of a surprise proposition. For even the most basic business, struggling with the finer points of supplier chain nuance has a calendar. (Note to team- get a calendar. Maybe get someone in for a bit, to help you operate it. Feel like the first few weeks might but rough on you, stick with it though) Anyhow... I was promised an update soon. Luckily I’m a quick learner so had managed to decode that “an update soon” actually meant the call would end, the person at the end of the phone would immediately forget the discussion and would never utter a word of it to anyone ever again. so I had recalibrated my expectation. It’s the hope that kills you. Skip forward another week or so and I received another call. The lady was very apologetic, Christ knows she must have adopted that as a default mode working at this circus. Turns out - now you better sit down for this bit - but smallest there is nothere had been a bit of a mix up at the factory. (Now I’m not sure if it’s just me, but hearing this really did prompt visions of chucklebrother esque hijinx) sadly, this wasn’t surprising. The lady had lots of apologetic words. And said it must be very frustrating. Words. No talk of how they were going to make it up to me. Luckily she ended with some more words: s was going to call back tomorrow with a new delivery date. Yippee! That was a week ago. Imagine my surprise at hearing nothing ! Avoid this place. You quite literally cannot believe a word they say. And even a very fair assessment of the events I have painted screams incompetent. I feel like they may have just bought a nice website and some photographs of furniture and can’t be arsed to actually run the the business. No doubt they are hard at work producing this sofa. Maybe I’ll even get to see the sofa - the one I paid for in November. But Let’s hope no one gets their clown shoes caught in the machines making it."
"I bought a mirror from this company which was faulty. Two further mirrors were sent which were also faulty. I really liked the product and asked for another to be sent despite all the aggravation caused. They refused to send me a further mirror. I have subsequently ordered the same mirror from a different company, which was also cheaper,which has now arrived in perfect condition. I would not recommend buying from this company. Customer service is appalling"
"Vey disappointed with their delivery service which is awful. I ordered quite a large mirror which came on time in 3 days however it arrived late in the day by 3 hours. I did not receive any notice or update to warn me of any delays, the van turned up at 10pm and without checking which hour to deliver the parcel it went round knocking on every door on my street which was highly embarrassing and unprofessional. When the delivery man eventually did arrive to my doorstep he did not apologies for returning up 3 hours late; nor did he give a reason instead he was rude and abusive at my doorstep which I was horrified with. He refused to give his name and was shouting across my road once he just handed the massive mirror to me. I am very saddened by this experience which I have experienced by ordering from this company to know the delivery service Is this poor and to be honest quite frightening. Which is a shame as I have decided to keep the mirror as I do not want to go through that torture again by returning it, I did want to order 2 cushions from there website but to honest I am actually frightened to do so. I am a heavily pregnant women with a 2 year old son who I had to keep awake past his bedtime just so I could accept the package and was not notified of any delay and on top when the product did finally come it came with a rude and abusive service which has scarred me in my condition. I raised this to the company themselves not a single person replied back to my email to apologise or offer anything as a good will of gesture which is even more shocking as I thought they were more professional, guess I was wrong."
"Customer service not contactable. No delivery date given. Communication is shocking."
"This company should not be allowed to operate. I got delivered a faulty item, I asked for a return of the item. We agreed on a collection date, the company did not adhere to it. They did not show up. I arranged for another collection date, the same thing happened again. The Customer Service department's phone number goes straight to voicemail on Fridays, despite their published opening times being 9-5 on weekdays. No apology, no solution offered! I am going to have to assert my rights under the Consumer Credit Act and the Consumer Rights Act. Avoid like the plague."
"Highly disappointed with Perch and Parrow as a brand! On the face of it looked very promising with some great designs and furniture that met our needs in our new apartment. However, since ordering, it seems that they are really a one man operation that is in complete shambles. We ordered two items, a sofa-bed and an ottoman. The delivery time for the sofa bed was listed as 4 weeks while the ottoman was available for immediate delivery. The ottoman was scheduled for delivery, but after staying at home the whole day it never arrived, without any explanation as to what happened. We then requested that the ottoman and sofa bed be delivered at the same time. However, then unexpectedly received a text from the delivery company a week later saying the item would be delivered when we weren't at home. Called P&P customer service and explained again that we wanted the items delivered at the same time, and they apologised for the confusion and promised to rearrange - however, unsurprisingly, the delivery driver showed up at our house to deliver it and wasn't aware that it had been rescheduled. Now, we are waiting for the sofa bed which was meant to be delivered last week, but apparently without any explanation and apology, it is now delayed a further two weeks. After multiple calls and e-mails we were promised that the item had arrived at the warehouse last Friday and would be arranged for delivery asap, but on calling today to find out when it would be delivered, it looks like we were clearly lied to as the item has not arrived at the warehouse, and won't be delivered at least until next week now. No clear solution or apology for not meeting the 4 week delivery window. One of the key reasons we purchased the item was due to the 4 week lead time, and if we had known it would take AT LEAST 6 weeks we would have looked elsewhere. While P&P seem to offer a great online alternative to purchasing designer furniture, the real experience leaves much to be desired. It is evident that they are still very much a fledgling online startup in dire need of process improvements if they are to be an effective alternative. P&P, I wait to hear from you for an appropriate solution!"
Perch & Parrow is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews