Admissions Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admissions Tutors
Read Admissions Tutors Reviews

About Admissions Tutors:

Admissions Tutors provides private tuition for school, university, and Oxbridge applicants.

info@admissionstutors.com

Tell us how Admissions Tutors made you happy
Matthew has been helping my son who in year 12 at Harrow and would like to apply to study English at Oxford. He’s been going through his essays with Matthew who has been very patient so far. We would definitely recommend Matthew to anyone else studying English!
Our son has applied to study Computer Science at Cambridge University and we anticipate that he will be called for an interview. We were advised to find a tutor to help with the interview. After a month we are happy with Connor who has been an excellent tutor so far. He is kind and polite and seems to be very knowledge on his subject.
I am applying to study Politics, Philosophy and Economics at Oxford in 2020. I wanted to start having lessons early on to help me prepare. So far my lessons with Jake have been going well and I am happy to continue with him until the TSA and hopefully interview next year.
Both Michael and James have been excellent tutors. I’ve been having sessions for a month now, and wanted two tutors to help me get different perspectives on my subject (economics). It’s also useful having tutors who are studying the course I have applied for.
We were only given a few days notice for my son’s graduate medicine interview. I was pleased at how quickly they were able to find him a tutor at short notice to help him practice for the interview.
I really enjoyed my lessons with Tom. We went through example law interview questions and I now feel much more prepared.
Admissions Tutors is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews