OFFICE Shoes Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OFFICE Shoes deliver?

How can I contact OFFICE Shoes?

Tell us how OFFICE Shoes made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"After a long and tiring day shopping in Manchester it was a pleasure to be served by a pleasant and very helpful assistant in your Manchester store branch 53. His name is Jon and he is a credit to your business, look after him!"
Are you OFFICE Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Yes I’m very happy šŸ˜ƒ I"
"Alyssa in The Trafford Centre store(034) was excellent and provided the solution we were looking for to enable a sale for my daughter for Christmas. Thank you."
"Friendly, welcoming staff and happy to help. Great knowledge and great for giving suggestions. Would definitely go back and how recommend highly"
"Taisha in branch 34 was the most helpful and kind assistant - by far the best I've experienced"
"Mrs Mannah was very eficiente she had two customer and don't spend more than 2 min to solve the situation"
"Hi I purchased an Office Patent Loafers, today at you Newcastle Upon Tyne Store. Excellent Customer service from Laura R. Really happy with my purchase, very comfortable, true to size and trendy looking Loafers. Would definitely recommend. Thank you."
"Visited stockport branch (72) today , looking to buy boots I'd seen online which were in the sale. Nikki and Chloe were most helpful checking the stockroom during a busy period as none were on the shop floor . Thrilled that they had a pair left in the correct size. Nice to see you can still get good customer service with a smile. Well done!"
"I went into the kings road store Chelsea the supervisor Christina was fantastic and went out of her way to help me I think office are incredibly lucky to have such an amazing young lady"
"Went into the Kingsgate Office Store Huddersfield, was after a pair of Sandals in the sale didn't have my Size. The young Man that served me (Daniel 70). Went out of his way to check storeroom stock and ended up ordering for me on line. Was refreashing to have such good service. Thank you Daniel."
"exacly like in the shop, i am happy to order online from office"
"Because the young man who served my husband was so helpful and his manner was impeccable his name was Mo at Branch 162 White Rose Centre Leeds west Yorkshire. The young man is an asset to your company."
"The staff were exceptional, they offered understanding, help and when i came in the second time, recognised me and provided me with quality customer service"
"I bought some funky cat slip on trainers very glittery and unusual. I also got free delivery and 35% off so very happy."
"Quick delivery to my collection point, would use again and recommend."
"Visited the store in the Bull Ring Birmingham excellent service provided by both Jeers and Hazel friendly eager to assist a great experience"
"Excellent customer service from Barry at Manchester branch 02"
"Prompt delivery. Shoes were of great quality and super comfortable."
"Another fabulous pair of shoes from Office , absolutely perfect and great service too."
"Stunning shoes, put them on the moment they arrived. Great price."
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.49 based on 109 reviews