OFFICE Shoes Reviews

07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OFFICE Shoes deliver?

How can I contact OFFICE Shoes?

Tell us how OFFICE Shoes made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"visited branch 88 served by Caitlin very helpful with both my daughter and me, really helpful with my wide fitting sandals and we both purchased shoes that fit perfectly nice shop. thank you"
Are you OFFICE Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Visited Derby branch 203 today. Served by Sophie who is apparently a trainee at the moment. Can't have wished for better service, very pleasant and couldn't do enough to help. Yes I did buy shoes. I think Sophie is going to be a great asset to your Company in the future. Thanks Sophie"
"Bought a pair tan suede shoes. Good quality. Store assistant Jack was very polite and really helpful."
"I bought 3 pairs of sandals from a lovely assistant Lyndsey at Swansea branch .she was very pleasant knowledgeable and always smiling! Can't fault her or my sandals! X Thank you"
"Mo was very considerate. Caring and well mannered. A pleasure to meet him"
"I rang the store in intu Derby 203 to check if a trainer I wanted was still available and Georgia had a look for me and put them on hold till I got there she was very kind and as soon as I tried them on I New I wanted them thanks"
"Lee at the Chelmsford store was very helpful, great customer service, was a pleasure to be served by him"
"Mo from White Rose Leeds was friendly and personable, a real pleasure to be served by him!"
"Visited Cabot Circus, Bristol branch today. Would like to say I was served by an extremely helpful assistant, Tom. He was very attentive, without being pushy, and he was super-friendly and helpful! Excellent member of staff."
"Excellent customer service at Silverburn store by Fidan."
"I was served by Erin a very helpful and pleasant young girl. Your Liverpool branch is beautiful and makes trying on shoes comfortable. Very helpful staff and prices your paying for good qaulity."
"Spent about 45 minutes in Office in Meadowhall on a busy Saturday afternoon and Georgia was so so helpful and informative. I was looking for specific sandals and specific colours and nothing was too much trouble for her. I ended up buying 3 pairs which will be delivered to my home a dress because she went online to tell me about alternative colours that were available but which the shop didn't have.. She was so lovely, full of energy and so accommodating. I haven't shopped in that office store before but will definitely be returning. Thank you Georgia!"
"Popped into the Merry Hill store today (31/03/19) with my daughter to purchase some trainers and was met by Grace who was very pleasant and helpful. I commend the young lady she was very professional and is a credit to your company. It is nice to see that some people really do care about there customers. 5*"
"We was served by Stuart at Preston store yesterday 03.03.2019 he was very helpful,friendly because husband as very skinny feet and brought lots of shoes out for him to try on and we left with a nice pair of toms for our holiday thank you Stuart will defiantly will be returning and will be recommending your shop to family and friends"
"After a long and tiring day shopping in Manchester it was a pleasure to be served by a pleasant and very helpful assistant in your Manchester store branch 53. His name is Jon and he is a credit to your business, look after him!"
"Yes I’m very happy šŸ˜ƒ I"
"Alyssa in The Trafford Centre store(034) was excellent and provided the solution we were looking for to enable a sale for my daughter for Christmas. Thank you."
"Friendly, welcoming staff and happy to help. Great knowledge and great for giving suggestions. Would definitely go back and how recommend highly"
"Taisha in branch 34 was the most helpful and kind assistant - by far the best I've experienced"
"Mrs Mannah was very eficiente she had two customer and don't spend more than 2 min to solve the situation"
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.48 based on 132 reviews