OFFICE Shoes Reviews

6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OFFICE Shoes deliver?

How can I contact OFFICE Shoes?

Tell us how OFFICE Shoes made you happy

"Excellent shoe and a perfect fit. I chose these shoe for an about town shoe for shopping and special days where comfort is needed. I bought them from the House of Fraser store in Manchester branch 102. I was served by a young lady called Hannah, who was very knowledgeable and helpful in the shoes she chose for me to try. Took me about 5 minutes to decide which were best for me. Would definitely go to store 102 again, and recommend it to my friends and family."
Are you OFFICE Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The ones I chose are a perfect fit for me. I wanted a flat shoe sturdy enough to go shopping into the city with and a bit dressy for an everyday shoe."
"Loved my trainers apart from being sent 2 right feet. So had to ring them to therfore tske them to a collect + shop and then order an exchange. Wasnt offered any compensation for inconvenience."
"Good service and speedy delivery"
"The shoes were lovely and delivery within the time specified."
"I bought a pair of redwing boots from the Manchester, St Anne's sq branch. I was served by Becca who could not have been more helpful, she was courteous & friendly with good product knowledge."
"good solid product, formal shoes sold at a good price"
"just what I was looking for."
"Prompt delivery"
"New products always there"
"Fantastic service in sourcing a pair of boots from another store for me! I love Office through and through!"
"Next day delivery even though I ordered at 4pm"
"I ordered 2 pairs of trainers. Easy to use order process. The choice is broad and prices competitive. The parcel was delivered when they said, and they keep you updated on the time etc."
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.49 based on 109 reviews