OFFICE Shoes Reviews

10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OFFICE Shoes deliver?

How can I contact OFFICE Shoes?

Tell us how OFFICE Shoes made you happy

"Visited Cabot circus branch Bristol the staff was all lovely apart from 1 . I asked the sales assistant who was very polite and helpful who it was and he said that’s the manager. To say I was shocked is an understatement. She was very rude and disrespectful to the sale assistants this would put me off of going to this store again. In my apinion just because you have a title to your name politeness is key point . I think she needs to go on a people skills course."
Are you OFFICE Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I Purchased some Ted Baker sandals online from here and was very disappointed. They arrived in a dirty ripped box which is unacceptable for an item that cost me over £40, however I do understand the box could've been ripped whilst being delivered. When I opened the box it was obvious that the shoes had been tried on as they had scratch marks and the cream bows were looking a funny shade of brown so I had to wipe them down. They need to have a better quality assurance system in place before the shoes leave the warehouse. Although customer services were quick to reply and help sort the issues out."
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.49 based on 109 reviews