OFFICE Shoes Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OFFICE Shoes deliver?

How can I contact OFFICE Shoes?

Tell us how OFFICE Shoes made you happy

"I purchased boots to the value of £119 at the Office Guildford Store as a Christmas present for my niece and was informed I would receive a 'full refund' if she didn't like them as long as I returned them to the Store within 14 days of purchase. I did return them in perfect condition, in their box, all tags attached after Christmas and was told by a very surly Assistant that I could only get a gift card to the value and not a full refund to my card, as the item purchased had been reduced in the sale before Xmas and therefore could only be refunded on a gift card. She said this would have been explained to me at purchase stage, which of course it wasn't! I would never have purchased an expensive gift such as this, had I thought there was a risk of not receiving a full refund to my card. I would have gone to another retail outlet for better customer service & a more flexible returns policy. I am now stuck with a gift card for over £100 for a retailer I now longer wish to purchase from. Very poor indeed!"
Are you OFFICE Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I Purchased some Ted Baker sandals online from here and was very disappointed. They arrived in a dirty ripped box which is unacceptable for an item that cost me over £40, however I do understand the box could've been ripped whilst being delivered. When I opened the box it was obvious that the shoes had been tried on as they had scratch marks and the cream bows were looking a funny shade of brown so I had to wipe them down. They need to have a better quality assurance system in place before the shoes leave the warehouse. Although customer services were quick to reply and help sort the issues out."
"If i could honestly give 0 stars I would. I have never in my life experinced such bad customer service. I made an order in store and was told that the items would take 3-5 working days to arrive. I then recieve an email to say that my order has been dispatched, then I get another email to say that one of orders was cancelled due to it not being available in the warehouse (which is understandable). I got a refund for that unavailable item. However, the problem happened with the item that was meant to be dispatched. 7 days later and I still hadn't recieved my item. At this point i didn't need the item no more. When it finally arrived i didn't need the product no where as i managed to buy it elsewhere. I asked for a refund and again was told that it would take 3-5 working days to arrive in my account, 7 days later I still haven't recieved anything. I've had to call customer services over and over again to get this sorted and was constantly promised and assured that the refunds would happen however nothing has happened yet and it is rather absurd that such company makes fake and empty promises. By far the most exasperating and disappointing service. I do not reccomend them at all! All i got in the end with a bunch of "sorry's". Not good enough. Sorry."
"They had a pair of converse I required for my daughters Christmas present and it arrived in plenty of time. Very efficient"
"Great service by Jake yesterday. What a star ⭐️ He ordered Converse sneakers as size 7 out of stock they arrived this morning. Thankyou for the excellent customer service."
"Ordered a delivery in store at 4.20pm and it arrived at my work by 9.15 the next day - phenomenal service!"
"Next day delivery if order before 9 is false advertisement!! They told me at head office the depo won't next day delivery if ordered after 5 pm. They laughed at me when I voiced I only ordered on the basis I needed them next day !!! Terrible customer service !!!"
"Customer servive in shop great, couldn't fault. Haggled discount on non sale item."
"They don’t advertise that returns are not free and at your expense if the return goes missing. Even though the shoes were misleadingly described I still had to pay for the return."
"good solid product, formal shoes sold at a good price"
"just what I was looking for."
"The service by Lisa is always outstanding she is a great manager and Lee was very helpful and could assist me in what I was looking for."
"Office shoes always have everything I need"
"Easy to order lots if choice great prices"
"We as a family have purchased lots of shoes from this company in all sizes and different brands the staff in the shops are really nice and helpful they always keep us updated as to and when new ranges arrive and the sales are excellent"
"Prompt delivery"
"Faulty Boots (holes within buckles were not the same which resulted in one shoe being much tighter than the other one - and this is not due to a difference in my foot size). Only noticed this once I actually wore them. Went to the Office in store in Westfield White City where the Manager was incredibly rude and told me there's nothing she could do as I have worn them outside once and the boots could therefore not be re-sold. How can faulty boots be re-sold?! I was told I should put an insole in the looser one - ie, make the shoes now also different heights and not just different widths. So, so disappointed in their customer service!!!"
"Terrible worn twice and upper cracked on boots Returned for assessment customer service repeatedly asked for tracking number 5 weeks later still no contact or result currently having to call customer service to try to resolve! Very disappointed just been informed they received boots for assessment on 26/10 tho nothing reported on record Just waiting yet again for return call to see where we’re at! Not the service I would expect from office!"
"They were able to get my size in a lovely rose pink suede Timberland boots within 2 days!"
"Great service very friendly and helpful staff."
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.50 based on 110 reviews