OFFICE Shoes Reviews

5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OFFICE Shoes deliver?

How can I contact OFFICE Shoes?

Tell us how OFFICE Shoes made you happy

"Taisha in branch 34 was the most helpful and kind assistant - by far the best I've experienced"
Are you OFFICE Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Mrs Mannah was very eficiente she had two customer and don't spend more than 2 min to solve the situation"
"Excellent shoe and a perfect fit. I chose these shoe for an about town shoe for shopping and special days where comfort is needed. I bought them from the House of Fraser store in Manchester branch 102. I was served by a young lady called Hannah, who was very knowledgeable and helpful in the shoes she chose for me to try. Took me about 5 minutes to decide which were best for me. Would definitely go to store 102 again, and recommend it to my friends and family."
"The ones I chose are a perfect fit for me. I wanted a flat shoe sturdy enough to go shopping into the city with and a bit dressy for an everyday shoe."
"Hi I purchased an Office Patent Loafers, today at you Newcastle Upon Tyne Store. Excellent Customer service from Laura R. Really happy with my purchase, very comfortable, true to size and trendy looking Loafers. Would definitely recommend. Thank you."
"Do not order from this company. The stock level information is made up. They will accept orders for items they do not have in stock and then give you the run around when the item is not delivered"
"Visited stockport branch (72) today , looking to buy boots I'd seen online which were in the sale. Nikki and Chloe were most helpful checking the stockroom during a busy period as none were on the shop floor . Thrilled that they had a pair left in the correct size. Nice to see you can still get good customer service with a smile. Well done!"
"Awful awful awful No idea how to speak or treat customers Staff made an error and I was informed my sale purchase could be refunded They back tracked, treated me like a 5 yr old imbecile and quoted the rule book like a demented parrot Absolutely disgraceful, dishonest and dismissive. Don’t buy there if you want to uphold respectful business trade ethics. 😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮"
"Disappointing, dishonest and downright dismissive customer service OMG unbelievable. I was misinformed about returning sale items (told I could,get a cash refund). Office have refused to back down quoting their in store policy as if I was a 5yr old imbecile. I’m not sure I have ever had such disrespectful sercvice. Do they pay their staff to be so rude as it seems like this abysmal atttitude pervades throughout the company. NOBODY listened, NOBODY cares and NOBODY was interested in hearing a genuine issue. Thoroughly disgusted and disgraceful way to treat customers. Arrogant and unhelpful. I shall NEVER buy there again. All on top and no substance. Bunch of self interested posers imo."
"Extremely disappointing experience! Placed an online order a week ago and received a confirmation email. No communication at all since then. When decided to chase it today, been told that apparently the item is in very limited stock and they cant find a pair to dispatch for me, so if not dispatched within 5 working days they will just cancel my order and refund me! Why is none of this communicated at all? What is the point in giving customers false expectations?? Find it extremely disrespectful! Now have to wait another 5 working days to get a refund. Thank you Office, what a 'great' service..."
"Did not make me happy 😆 surly and arrogant manager at Guildford store who refused to refund despite being informed this was possible in 14 days. They misinformed me but were so arrogant that they placed their ‘company rules’ over my genuine request for refund. Unprofessional and inflexible. These are the reasons I shop at John Lewis and m and s because there is trust and respect in transactions. Kids running the shop imo bad reflection on them and poor PR. The refusal to refund will generate much more bad will than the refund ever would. Bad move not as smug or smart as she thought x"
"Did not make me happy"
"I went into the kings road store Chelsea the supervisor Christina was fantastic and went out of her way to help me I think office are incredibly lucky to have such an amazing young lady"
"Went into the Kingsgate Office Store Huddersfield, was after a pair of Sandals in the sale didn't have my Size. The young Man that served me (Daniel 70). Went out of his way to check storeroom stock and ended up ordering for me on line. Was refreashing to have such good service. Thank you Daniel."
"exacly like in the shop, i am happy to order online from office"
"I bought a pair of shoes from Office a month ago and wore them once. They were so painful that literally my foot got swallen and couldn’t properly walk for 2 days. I then figured out that I have been given the wrong size. A 6 instead of a 5. I took them back to the same store in Westfield Stratford and have been offered a 10% discount voucher on a new pair of shoes for the imconvenient. Now, Regardless that I wore them or not I have been given the wrong size and was expecting an exchange or a refund. Nothing. I wrote to costumer service and they replied saying that unfortunately they can’t do anything because I wore them once. I work in costumer service too and tbh if I made a similar mistake I wouldn’t esitate and would definitely offer an exchange or partial/total refund. It’s a terrible costumer service, and shoes are not that cheap to justify it."
"Because the young man who served my husband was so helpful and his manner was impeccable his name was Mo at Branch 162 White Rose Centre Leeds west Yorkshire. The young man is an asset to your company."
"The staff were exceptional, they offered understanding, help and when i came in the second time, recognised me and provided me with quality customer service"
"I bought some funky cat slip on trainers very glittery and unusual. I also got free delivery and 35% off so very happy."
"Quick delivery to my collection point, would use again and recommend."
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.48 based on 132 reviews