OFFICE Shoes Reviews

07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OFFICE Shoes deliver?

How can I contact OFFICE Shoes?

Tell us how OFFICE Shoes made you happy

"So this is the quality of goods you can expect to receive from OFFICE Shoes https://www.facebook.com/Officeshoes1/. Damaged boxed goods sold as new and no offer of a discount when they turn up looking like this. Definitely not good enough and definitely wouldn't recommend. https://twitter.com/tomgreen72/status/1086265804201607168"
Are you OFFICE Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Received an office gift card for Xmas, nearest office store is 30+ miles from me so I had a browse online, found a couple of pairs of trainers I liked, went to check out and like most websites expect to be able to pay part gift card part bank account payment but no you’re made to top up your gift card (leaving you tied to spending your money with them if items are unsuitable/faulty), as it turned out one of them was unsuitable as well as being in a damaged box and again where a lot of companies offer free returns, not this company. Help page on Twitter are reluctant to reply. Will never use them again and have advised family members these gift cards and their policies that only benefit the company are no good for people with no office stores nearby."
"They lost my trainers in transit. Was then unable to offer a next day delivery service. So i now have to wait nearly 3 weeks for a pait of trainers. Absolutely ridiculous and so was there customer service. Had me on hold for 45 minutes."
"Absolutely horrendous customer service. Placed an order and the website made an error, I selected click and collect but it got changed as home delivery without my authorisation. I sent emails and Facebook messages that all got ignored. Called the customer service line and spent 2 hours on hold, only to be told I'm a liar and "the website doesn't do that" and to "call back later". Absolutely disgusting service and will not be ordering anything from them ever again."
"Orderd for next day delivery as was a xmas present for my partner for it to be sent as standard amd not even notified if i dont recive my order by xmas dont think i will use these guys again"
"Converse shoes, advertised as new. Received them scuffed and in a very tatty box. These were a present and looked second hand. Won't use Office again."
"I'm so annoyed and angry with Office and their appalling customer service right now. It's been worse than deling with an energy company on the phone and online and that's saying something! I ordered a pair of trainers for my daughter from their St Pauls store in London on 28th Nov and I was assured of next day delivery, but that never happened, nor the next day after that either. I emailed them on the Monday 3rd Dec to be told that the trainers were lost in transit and that their claims dept would send me a form to complete within 24hrs to take it further. Tues, Wed, Thurs, nothing!! I contacted them again only to be told that they would chase it up blah blah blah. Still nothing. Today I went instore agin to complin to mangager. She was very helpful, rung up Head Office, managed to locate another pair in the warehouse and they were at that moment adding them to my order for next day delivery tomorrow. I really just wanted a refund but she persuaded me that they were on the way and to wait until tomorrow. She also told me outright that Head Office hadn't even begun dealing with the claim, no one was processing anything to do with it. 2 hours later I get an email contradicting all of this as the trainers had in fact missed the next day delivery and were in fact attached to someone elses order instead. My ones will be on standard delivery, taking another 2-4 working days! Wonderful huh. I'd explained all along that these are a present for my daughter, who I see every other weekend. She needs to try these on for size first before they become her Xmas present and if they don't fit I need to order another size. This could've all been done and dusted by now but no, Office have failed on every front and teh trainers are nowehere to be seen. Tonight I have been ringing their customer service team, one of whom hung up on me whilst I was halfway talking to her, maybe she didn't like being complained to. You're a customer service team member, deal with it. Office are now refusing to refund me until the delivery information goes live sometime the next day. SO that's another day of waiting around for them to sort something out. I'll be back instore tomorrow to have a word with the manager again. I used to like buying shoes from Office but this has put me right off them as a company. They're absolutely useless on all fronts."
"All Of you are a bunch of pure fraudesters. My sister and I have had very bad experiences with office and will never buy from there or recommend friends to buy from there. Bought shoes at an exhorbitant price which didn’t last. What a shame selling substandard products to customers who are unaware of their cunning ways. People be warned, stay off office products!!! Now Aldo & miss KG for life. If I could go on any anticompaign of office shoes I would do that for free@disgustedforlife!!!"
"I returned the item as it was too big, but instead of getting a refund, Office has charged me another £96. Their customer service said that they've only charged me £2.50 for the return fee but they've took £96 from my account. This is very upsetting. Please return my money immediately!!!"
"Yes I’m very happy 😃 I"
"Alyssa in The Trafford Centre store(034) was excellent and provided the solution we were looking for to enable a sale for my daughter for Christmas. Thank you."
"Item was not delivered but yodel says it has 4 days ago. Only last night did it occur that they hadn't. Terrible service. I can't believe this. Really wanted these shoes to wear."
"Friendly, welcoming staff and happy to help. Great knowledge and great for giving suggestions. Would definitely go back and how recommend highly"
"Absolute shocking service order a pair of shoes online the first pair they chuck over my fence when clearly advised not to i then have to post back out of my own money for there mistake they then resend a new pair of odd shoes either of which were actually my size they then organise a courier to collect they dont turn up on the day agreed then resend another one now claiming they dont have the parcel this has taken over a month and a half to sort out claiming that it was not their courier that collected even though i have sent cctv footage absolutley appalling service now refusing to refund or send a new pair of shoes!!"
"I will never purchase from this company again. I bought two pairs of shoes, returned one of them due to discomfort. I was refunded the pair that I kept. £ 40 Of a price difference. I have emailed and rang the company and they claim the correct pair was refunded. I sent photographic evidence and still can’t do anything! Complete fraud!!!!"
"Taisha in branch 34 was the most helpful and kind assistant - by far the best I've experienced"
"Mrs Mannah was very eficiente she had two customer and don't spend more than 2 min to solve the situation"
"Excellent shoe and a perfect fit. I chose these shoe for an about town shoe for shopping and special days where comfort is needed. I bought them from the House of Fraser store in Manchester branch 102. I was served by a young lady called Hannah, who was very knowledgeable and helpful in the shoes she chose for me to try. Took me about 5 minutes to decide which were best for me. Would definitely go to store 102 again, and recommend it to my friends and family."
"The ones I chose are a perfect fit for me. I wanted a flat shoe sturdy enough to go shopping into the city with and a bit dressy for an everyday shoe."
"Hi I purchased an Office Patent Loafers, today at you Newcastle Upon Tyne Store. Excellent Customer service from Laura R. Really happy with my purchase, very comfortable, true to size and trendy looking Loafers. Would definitely recommend. Thank you."
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.50 based on 107 reviews