OFFICE Shoes Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend OFFICE Shoes

How would you rate OFFICE Shoes?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

60 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Stella Evans

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about OFFICE Shoes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My husband bought me some lovely sued boots for Christmas . Wore about 5 times all sued seem to come off near toe"
Hannah Smith
"Amazing quality as per usual and quick delivery times"
Rosie Somes
"Good service and speedy delivery"
"The shoes were lovely and delivery within the time specified."
Jess Nicholl
"quick delivery"
Stephen Gibson
"Very fast delivery using click and collect, and goods exactly as ordered. Excellent price and choice."
"I bought a pair of redwing boots from the Manchester, St Anne's sq branch. I was served by Becca who could not have been more helpful, she was courteous & friendly with good product knowledge."
"Ordered £57 shoes on line in the shop on 17 December for main Christmas present for daughter. We're told shoes would arrive on the following Tuesday. Stayed in to ensure I could receive delivery. Did not arrive. Called Customer service on 3 January. Reading from script told that the shoes would arrive by 9 January. Stayed in to ensure did not miss delivery. Delivery did not arrive. Called again on 9 January. Shoes had still not left depot!!! Asked for a refund. Told money would be in my account by 16 January. No apology, no compensation, no feeling whatsoever!!!! Will never use this company again. Got better service from Aquatic dealing n for products!!!! Would not recommend Office!!!!! Wasted time, no Christmas present, no compensation!!!!"
"Fast delivery, great price, will definitely use again"
Micaela Swan
"I love getting fabulous quality boots at a fraction of the price on there ebay clearance area I am on my 3rd pair now as addicted and the quality of the leather is fabulous"
"Faulty shoes within 6 months. Manager said it was wear and tear. Not good enough seeing that they have broken within 6 months. Poor service."
"I purchased boots to the value of £119 at the Office Guildford Store as a Christmas present for my niece and was informed I would receive a 'full refund' if she didn't like them as long as I returned them to the Store within 14 days of purchase. I did return them in perfect condition, in their box, all tags attached after Christmas and was told by a very surly Assistant that I could only get a gift card to the value and not a full refund to my card, as the item purchased had been reduced in the sale before Xmas and therefore could only be refunded on a gift card. She said this would have been explained to me at purchase stage, which of course it wasn't! I would never have purchased an expensive gift such as this, had I thought there was a risk of not receiving a full refund to my card. I would have gone to another retail outlet for better customer service & a more flexible returns policy. I am now stuck with a gift card for over £100 for a retailer I now longer wish to purchase from. Very poor indeed!"
Alexandra
"I Purchased some Ted Baker sandals online from here and was very disappointed. They arrived in a dirty ripped box which is unacceptable for an item that cost me over £40, however I do understand the box could've been ripped whilst being delivered. When I opened the box it was obvious that the shoes had been tried on as they had scratch marks and the cream bows were looking a funny shade of brown so I had to wipe them down. They need to have a better quality assurance system in place before the shoes leave the warehouse. Although customer services were quick to reply and help sort the issues out."
"If i could honestly give 0 stars I would. I have never in my life experinced such bad customer service. I made an order in store and was told that the items would take 3-5 working days to arrive. I then recieve an email to say that my order has been dispatched, then I get another email to say that one of orders was cancelled due to it not being available in the warehouse (which is understandable). I got a refund for that unavailable item. However, the problem happened with the item that was meant to be dispatched. 7 days later and I still hadn't recieved my item. At this point i didn't need the item no more. When it finally arrived i didn't need the product no where as i managed to buy it elsewhere. I asked for a refund and again was told that it would take 3-5 working days to arrive in my account, 7 days later I still haven't recieved anything. I've had to call customer services over and over again to get this sorted and was constantly promised and assured that the refunds would happen however nothing has happened yet and it is rather absurd that such company makes fake and empty promises. By far the most exasperating and disappointing service. I do not reccomend them at all! All i got in the end with a bunch of "sorry's". Not good enough. Sorry."
"They had a pair of converse I required for my daughters Christmas present and it arrived in plenty of time. Very efficient"
Jayne Spanier
Unverified Reviewer
"Great service by Jake yesterday. What a star ⭐️ He ordered Converse sneakers as size 7 out of stock they arrived this morning. Thankyou for the excellent customer service."
"Ordered a delivery in store at 4.20pm and it arrived at my work by 9.15 the next day - phenomenal service!"
"Next day delivery if order before 9 is false advertisement!! They told me at head office the depo won't next day delivery if ordered after 5 pm. They laughed at me when I voiced I only ordered on the basis I needed them next day !!! Terrible customer service !!!"
"Customer servive in shop great, couldn't fault. Haggled discount on non sale item."
"They don’t advertise that returns are not free and at your expense if the return goes missing. Even though the shoes were misleadingly described I still had to pay for the return."
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.87 based on 60 reviews