OFFICE Shoes Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend OFFICE Shoes
Telephone

How would you rate OFFICE Shoes ?

"Extremely disappointing experience! Placed an online order a week ago and received a confirmation email. No communication at all since then. When decided to chase it today, been told that apparently the item is in very limited stock and they cant find a pair to dispatch for me, so if not dispatched within 5 working days they will just cancel my order and refund me! Why is none of this communicated at all? What is the point in giving customers false expectations?? Find it extremely disrespectful! Now have to wait another 5 working days to get a refund. Thank you Office, what a 'great' service..."
"Did not make me happy 😆 surly and arrogant manager at Guildford store who refused to refund despite being informed this was possible in 14 days. They misinformed me but were so arrogant that they placed their ‘company rules’ over my genuine request for refund. Unprofessional and inflexible. These are the reasons I shop at John Lewis and m and s because there is trust and respect in transactions. Kids running the shop imo bad reflection on them and poor PR. The refusal to refund will generate much more bad will than the refund ever would. Bad move not as smug or smart as she thought x"
"I went into the kings road store Chelsea the supervisor Christina was fantastic and went out of her way to help me I think office are incredibly lucky to have such an amazing young lady"
"Went into the Kingsgate Office Store Huddersfield, was after a pair of Sandals in the sale didn't have my Size. The young Man that served me (Daniel 70). Went out of his way to check storeroom stock and ended up ordering for me on line. Was refreashing to have such good service. Thank you Daniel."
"I bought a pair of shoes from Office a month ago and wore them once. They were so painful that literally my foot got swallen and couldn’t properly walk for 2 days. I then figured out that I have been given the wrong size. A 6 instead of a 5. I took them back to the same store in Westfield Stratford and have been offered a 10% discount voucher on a new pair of shoes for the imconvenient. Now, Regardless that I wore them or not I have been given the wrong size and was expecting an exchange or a refund. Nothing. I wrote to costumer service and they replied saying that unfortunately they can’t do anything because I wore them once. I work in costumer service too and tbh if I made a similar mistake I wouldn’t esitate and would definitely offer an exchange or partial/total refund. It’s a terrible costumer service, and shoes are not that cheap to justify it."
"Because the young man who served my husband was so helpful and his manner was impeccable his name was Mo at Branch 162 White Rose Centre Leeds west Yorkshire. The young man is an asset to your company."
"The staff were exceptional, they offered understanding, help and when i came in the second time, recognised me and provided me with quality customer service"
"I bought some funky cat slip on trainers very glittery and unusual. I also got free delivery and 35% off so very happy."
"Quick delivery to my collection point, would use again and recommend."
"My partner had a bad customer care experience with some in store salespeople, however when she emailed the company they were able to quickly send back a refund, an apology and a £20% discount"
"Visited the store in the Bull Ring Birmingham excellent service provided by both Jeers and Hazel friendly eager to assist a great experience"
"Visited Cabot circus branch Bristol the staff was all lovely apart from 1 . I asked the sales assistant who was very polite and helpful who it was and he said that’s the manager. To say I was shocked is an understatement. She was very rude and disrespectful to the sale assistants this would put me off of going to this store again. In my apinion just because you have a title to your name politeness is key point . I think she needs to go on a people skills course."
"Excellent customer service from Barry at Manchester branch 02"
"Prompt delivery. Shoes were of great quality and super comfortable."
"Another fabulous pair of shoes from Office , absolutely perfect and great service too."
"Stunning shoes, put them on the moment they arrived. Great price."
"I visited the Fosse Park store today (215) and was served by a lovely girls called Beth who was perfectly professional but friendly and very helpful in my design decisions resulting in a happy purchase. I am writing this as my experience in this store was so vastly different to other stores I have visited."
"Problem #1 - My order of 8 pair of shoes all arrived in 7 different deliveries. And for the 7 different deliveries, I received separate emails on this. Problem #2 - The card transactions were made upon dispatch as well as having the total amount under 'pending'. Problem #3 - An item was cancelled 4 days after order was made. Don't believe it should take this long to state OOS Problem #4 - One pair of boots had odd laces. Instore staff was extremely helpful and said that they should have this in store."
"Loved my trainers apart from being sent 2 right feet. So had to ring them to therfore tske them to a collect + shop and then order an exchange. Wasnt offered any compensation for inconvenience."
"My boyfriend very kindly ordered me 2 pairs of trainers from office. One pair came fine and on time. However after a week the second pair still hadn't arrived. When i looked in to this further on my account Office had said the items had been returned...which they hadn't. I rang office to look in to this and they said the couldn't speak to me because of data protection. I then spoke to someone on the live chat who said that the store that said they had the trainers in stock to send out actually hadn't, but another pair were on their way to me. After waiting for another week still no trainers, then i got an email saying the order had been cancelled and my boyfriend would be refunded in 2/5 working days. After waiting for 5 working days...shock there was still no money so another day of arguing with Office staff. They offered me 20% off my next full price purchase with office for the inconvenience...not only were you just keeping my money you wanted me to spend more with you, when i suggested that they take the 20% off the order they had only part shipped i was told they were not prepared to do that and there was nothing they could do to help me. It is absolutely shocking service, not only have i got no trainers i also still have no money!!"
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.83 based on 80 reviews