OFFICE Shoes Reviews

03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does OFFICE Shoes deliver?

How can I contact OFFICE Shoes?
Click Here

Tell us how OFFICE Shoes made you happy

"The man that was serving customers served every caucasian person before reluctantly serving me, even though I was first in the queue. It then happened again by the same person a second time when returning my shoes. A Kane ignored my complaint and then a month later I was offered a 20% discount for blatant discrimination."
Are you OFFICE Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"We was talking about what shoes i liked more and what would be the best sort of amazing shoes i should have"
"I was in the Derry store branch 189 earlier today and found the staff really pleasant and helpful without being pushy. I was looking for boots and a pair of shoes for work and wanted to try on a number of different styles and sizes as with a broad foot my size can vary and nothing was too much bother. I was served by a lovely young lady called Kerrie."
"Went shopping in Silverburn Branch 086, was served by Scarlett very good service , went in for one pair of shoes came out with two pairs , if only all assistant were as pleasant as Scarlett 😊👍"
"Visited store 0198 Bath today. Wanted a mid heel shoe for work. Catherine was very helpful and we looked at some styles on the tablet and she checked her stock levels. I tried some on (I have a wider foot) and managed to find a pair (Sale) that I liked and fitted. The other assistants Jacob & Gem were also helpful. The shop was tidy and well displayed and all staff were courteous and pleasant. Overall a good shopping experience."
"25 days since placing the order and still no sign of the shoes. Order was undeliverable as the packaging was substandard, was told that they would resend but as yet no action. Definitely will not be using Office again."
"Shoes very good Found I need a larger size than I would normally buy Found them small fitting But besides that Great shoes"
"Returned shoes to my local store in Exeter Devon. Hastle free & by a very helpful Ryan ~ branch 57. Money refunded by the time I got home .."
"Love office shoes bought some today and received excellent help and customer experience from Lee. Cabot circus Bristol he was also helpful in being able to order another pair which I will get tomorrow excellent service Thankyou"
"Placed an order online, could not be easier. Collection in store super fast served by grace store 145. And today had to go back to return item as too big. Now waiting for my exchange hopefully I'll ok as the first delivery"
"Purchase online fast and easy. Collection in store couldn't be easier. Served by a gentleman first, them Grace(branch 145) passed the order to me"
"Needed Birkenstock footwear for me and my husband. Served by PAIGE at your Newcastle upon Tyne Eldon Square store. Paige provided outstanding service and couldnt be more helpful. Resulted in purchasing three pairs of shoes and we will be back for autumn footwear soon. I highly recommend this store for attentive service with a smile. Paige is a real asset to your company. Thank you."
"Nike trainers received were either substandard or most probably Cheap copies. Return accepted but Not sure why I should lose out on postage and admin fee after sending me junk"
"Cant believe in this day and age that Office is still charging for returns, what a rip off! If I'm buying online, what am I supposed to do if the shoes don't fit? And to top it all off they still haven't even refunded me the right amount, it says the cost of returns is £2.50 but somehow I have had £6 taken off. Wouldn't have bought from them in the first place if I knew they charged for returns. EDIT: So spoke to customer service and not only do they charge you for returns but they don't refund your original delivery fee so I have been penalised £6 for returning a pair of shoes that cost £33!!!! Please don't sell online Office, you clearly don't understand how it works! Will definitely never buy from them again."
"Visited Branch 59 and was served by Bevan. He was very helpful. Tried 4 pairs of shoes on. Liked the white leather Reebok but would like to see what's available in other stores in Cardiff town. Came back to Branch 59 after an hour. Tried 2 pairs of Reebok shoes again (the one I really liked) and a new pair of shoes I spotted on my second visit for the day. Bevan served me again and was very helpful but I think he gave his colleague a heads up to keep an eye on me 😔😩. Was not very happy about it. ( I want to buy a pair of shoes that I really like, fits well and value for money, mind you the shoes I liked cost £69.99!) Gemma came to me and asked if I am finished trying the shoes on (when in fact she can see that I just put on the right shoe ) I replied politely and said "No." She asked me the same question again. I turned my head up and said "I'm not finished yet. I was just trying it on. Are you in a hurry?" She looked not happy and told me "sorry I didn't hear you". I said I answered your question two times then she turned away. I understand that staff need to be alert and be on the look out for shoplifters BUT be polite and unassuming because not everyone who comes in to a shop really wants to buy something. There are also genuine people like me who just wanted to try different shoes and buy the best and the right one. Did I embarass you, Gemma and Bevan when I bought the £69.99 pair of Reebok shoes? Be polite, friendly and helpful at all times as you might be losing good customers by displaying those kinds of attitude!!!!"
"visited branch 88 served by Caitlin very helpful with both my daughter and me, really helpful with my wide fitting sandals and we both purchased shoes that fit perfectly nice shop. thank you"
"Visited Derby branch 203 today. Served by Sophie who is apparently a trainee at the moment. Can't have wished for better service, very pleasant and couldn't do enough to help. Yes I did buy shoes. I think Sophie is going to be a great asset to your Company in the future. Thanks Sophie"
"Bought a pair tan suede shoes. Good quality. Store assistant Jack was very polite and really helpful."
"I bought 3 pairs of sandals from a lovely assistant Lyndsey at Swansea branch .she was very pleasant knowledgeable and always smiling! Can't fault her or my sandals! X Thank you"
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.52 based on 144 reviews