OFFICE Shoes Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend OFFICE Shoes

How would you rate OFFICE Shoes?

65 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sinead
Prompt delivery. Shoes were of great quality and super comfortable.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about OFFICE Shoes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sinead
"Prompt delivery. Shoes were of great quality and super comfortable."
Linda Rhead
"Another fabulous pair of shoes from Office , absolutely perfect and great service too."
Victoria Miller
"Stunning shoes, put them on the moment they arrived. Great price."
"I visited the Fosse Park store today (215) and was served by a lovely girls called Beth who was perfectly professional but friendly and very helpful in my design decisions resulting in a happy purchase. I am writing this as my experience in this store was so vastly different to other stores I have visited."
"Problem #1 - My order of 8 pair of shoes all arrived in 7 different deliveries. And for the 7 different deliveries, I received separate emails on this. Problem #2 - The card transactions were made upon dispatch as well as having the total amount under 'pending'. Problem #3 - An item was cancelled 4 days after order was made. Don't believe it should take this long to state OOS Problem #4 - One pair of boots had odd laces. Instore staff was extremely helpful and said that they should have this in store."
Vicki Clayton
"Loved my trainers apart from being sent 2 right feet. So had to ring them to therfore tske them to a collect + shop and then order an exchange. Wasnt offered any compensation for inconvenience."
"My boyfriend very kindly ordered me 2 pairs of trainers from office. One pair came fine and on time. However after a week the second pair still hadn't arrived. When i looked in to this further on my account Office had said the items had been returned...which they hadn't. I rang office to look in to this and they said the couldn't speak to me because of data protection. I then spoke to someone on the live chat who said that the store that said they had the trainers in stock to send out actually hadn't, but another pair were on their way to me. After waiting for another week still no trainers, then i got an email saying the order had been cancelled and my boyfriend would be refunded in 2/5 working days. After waiting for 5 working days...shock there was still no money so another day of arguing with Office staff. They offered me 20% off my next full price purchase with office for the inconvenience...not only were you just keeping my money you wanted me to spend more with you, when i suggested that they take the 20% off the order they had only part shipped i was told they were not prepared to do that and there was nothing they could do to help me. It is absolutely shocking service, not only have i got no trainers i also still have no money!!"
"My husband bought me some lovely sued boots for Christmas . Wore about 5 times all sued seem to come off near toe"
Hannah Smith
"Amazing quality as per usual and quick delivery times"
Rosie Somes
"Good service and speedy delivery"
"The shoes were lovely and delivery within the time specified."
Jess Nicholl
"quick delivery"
Stephen Gibson
"Very fast delivery using click and collect, and goods exactly as ordered. Excellent price and choice."
"I bought a pair of redwing boots from the Manchester, St Anne's sq branch. I was served by Becca who could not have been more helpful, she was courteous & friendly with good product knowledge."
"Ordered £57 shoes on line in the shop on 17 December for main Christmas present for daughter. We're told shoes would arrive on the following Tuesday. Stayed in to ensure I could receive delivery. Did not arrive. Called Customer service on 3 January. Reading from script told that the shoes would arrive by 9 January. Stayed in to ensure did not miss delivery. Delivery did not arrive. Called again on 9 January. Shoes had still not left depot!!! Asked for a refund. Told money would be in my account by 16 January. No apology, no compensation, no feeling whatsoever!!!! Will never use this company again. Got better service from Aquatic dealing n for products!!!! Would not recommend Office!!!!! Wasted time, no Christmas present, no compensation!!!!"
"Fast delivery, great price, will definitely use again"
Micaela Swan
"I love getting fabulous quality boots at a fraction of the price on there ebay clearance area I am on my 3rd pair now as addicted and the quality of the leather is fabulous"
"Faulty shoes within 6 months. Manager said it was wear and tear. Not good enough seeing that they have broken within 6 months. Poor service."
"I purchased boots to the value of £119 at the Office Guildford Store as a Christmas present for my niece and was informed I would receive a 'full refund' if she didn't like them as long as I returned them to the Store within 14 days of purchase. I did return them in perfect condition, in their box, all tags attached after Christmas and was told by a very surly Assistant that I could only get a gift card to the value and not a full refund to my card, as the item purchased had been reduced in the sale before Xmas and therefore could only be refunded on a gift card. She said this would have been explained to me at purchase stage, which of course it wasn't! I would never have purchased an expensive gift such as this, had I thought there was a risk of not receiving a full refund to my card. I would have gone to another retail outlet for better customer service & a more flexible returns policy. I am now stuck with a gift card for over £100 for a retailer I now longer wish to purchase from. Very poor indeed!"
Alexandra
"I Purchased some Ted Baker sandals online from here and was very disappointed. They arrived in a dirty ripped box which is unacceptable for an item that cost me over £40, however I do understand the box could've been ripped whilst being delivered. When I opened the box it was obvious that the shoes had been tried on as they had scratch marks and the cream bows were looking a funny shade of brown so I had to wipe them down. They need to have a better quality assurance system in place before the shoes leave the warehouse. Although customer services were quick to reply and help sort the issues out."
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.82 based on 67 reviews