OFFICE Shoes Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend OFFICE Shoes
05AM
5AM

Tell us how OFFICE Shoes made you happy

"Converse shoes, advertised as new. Received them scuffed and in a very tatty box. These were a present and looked second hand. Won't use Office again."
Are you OFFICE Shoes? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback OFFICE Shoes receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I'm so annoyed and angry with Office and their appalling customer service right now. It's been worse than deling with an energy company on the phone and online and that's saying something! I ordered a pair of trainers for my daughter from their St Pauls store in London on 28th Nov and I was assured of next day delivery, but that never happened, nor the next day after that either. I emailed them on the Monday 3rd Dec to be told that the trainers were lost in transit and that their claims dept would send me a form to complete within 24hrs to take it further. Tues, Wed, Thurs, nothing!! I contacted them again only to be told that they would chase it up blah blah blah. Still nothing. Today I went instore agin to complin to mangager. She was very helpful, rung up Head Office, managed to locate another pair in the warehouse and they were at that moment adding them to my order for next day delivery tomorrow. I really just wanted a refund but she persuaded me that they were on the way and to wait until tomorrow. She also told me outright that Head Office hadn't even begun dealing with the claim, no one was processing anything to do with it. 2 hours later I get an email contradicting all of this as the trainers had in fact missed the next day delivery and were in fact attached to someone elses order instead. My ones will be on standard delivery, taking another 2-4 working days! Wonderful huh. I'd explained all along that these are a present for my daughter, who I see every other weekend. She needs to try these on for size first before they become her Xmas present and if they don't fit I need to order another size. This could've all been done and dusted by now but no, Office have failed on every front and teh trainers are nowehere to be seen. Tonight I have been ringing their customer service team, one of whom hung up on me whilst I was halfway talking to her, maybe she didn't like being complained to. You're a customer service team member, deal with it. Office are now refusing to refund me until the delivery information goes live sometime the next day. SO that's another day of waiting around for them to sort something out. I'll be back instore tomorrow to have a word with the manager again. I used to like buying shoes from Office but this has put me right off them as a company. They're absolutely useless on all fronts."
"All Of you are a bunch of pure fraudesters. My sister and I have had very bad experiences with office and will never buy from there or recommend friends to buy from there. Bought shoes at an exhorbitant price which didn’t last. What a shame selling substandard products to customers who are unaware of their cunning ways. People be warned, stay off office products!!! Now Aldo & miss KG for life. If I could go on any anticompaign of office shoes I would do that for free@disgustedforlife!!!"
"I returned the item as it was too big, but instead of getting a refund, Office has charged me another £96. Their customer service said that they've only charged me £2.50 for the return fee but they've took £96 from my account. This is very upsetting. Please return my money immediately!!!"
"Yes I’m very happy 😃 I"
"Alyssa in The Trafford Centre store(034) was excellent and provided the solution we were looking for to enable a sale for my daughter for Christmas. Thank you."
"Item was not delivered but yodel says it has 4 days ago. Only last night did it occur that they hadn't. Terrible service. I can't believe this. Really wanted these shoes to wear."
"Friendly, welcoming staff and happy to help. Great knowledge and great for giving suggestions. Would definitely go back and how recommend highly"
"Absolute shocking service order a pair of shoes online the first pair they chuck over my fence when clearly advised not to i then have to post back out of my own money for there mistake they then resend a new pair of odd shoes either of which were actually my size they then organise a courier to collect they dont turn up on the day agreed then resend another one now claiming they dont have the parcel this has taken over a month and a half to sort out claiming that it was not their courier that collected even though i have sent cctv footage absolutley appalling service now refusing to refund or send a new pair of shoes!!"
"I will never purchase from this company again. I bought two pairs of shoes, returned one of them due to discomfort. I was refunded the pair that I kept. £ 40 Of a price difference. I have emailed and rang the company and they claim the correct pair was refunded. I sent photographic evidence and still can’t do anything! Complete fraud!!!!"
"Taisha in branch 34 was the most helpful and kind assistant - by far the best I've experienced"
"Mrs Mannah was very eficiente she had two customer and don't spend more than 2 min to solve the situation"
"Excellent shoe and a perfect fit. I chose these shoe for an about town shoe for shopping and special days where comfort is needed. I bought them from the House of Fraser store in Manchester branch 102. I was served by a young lady called Hannah, who was very knowledgeable and helpful in the shoes she chose for me to try. Took me about 5 minutes to decide which were best for me. Would definitely go to store 102 again, and recommend it to my friends and family."
"The ones I chose are a perfect fit for me. I wanted a flat shoe sturdy enough to go shopping into the city with and a bit dressy for an everyday shoe."
"Hi I purchased an Office Patent Loafers, today at you Newcastle Upon Tyne Store. Excellent Customer service from Laura R. Really happy with my purchase, very comfortable, true to size and trendy looking Loafers. Would definitely recommend. Thank you."
"Do not order from this company. The stock level information is made up. They will accept orders for items they do not have in stock and then give you the run around when the item is not delivered"
"Visited stockport branch (72) today , looking to buy boots I'd seen online which were in the sale. Nikki and Chloe were most helpful checking the stockroom during a busy period as none were on the shop floor . Thrilled that they had a pair left in the correct size. Nice to see you can still get good customer service with a smile. Well done!"
"Awful awful awful No idea how to speak or treat customers Staff made an error and I was informed my sale purchase could be refunded They back tracked, treated me like a 5 yr old imbecile and quoted the rule book like a demented parrot Absolutely disgraceful, dishonest and dismissive. Don’t buy there if you want to uphold respectful business trade ethics. 😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮😤🤮"
"Disappointing, dishonest and downright dismissive customer service OMG unbelievable. I was misinformed about returning sale items (told I could,get a cash refund). Office have refused to back down quoting their in store policy as if I was a 5yr old imbecile. I’m not sure I have ever had such disrespectful sercvice. Do they pay their staff to be so rude as it seems like this abysmal atttitude pervades throughout the company. NOBODY listened, NOBODY cares and NOBODY was interested in hearing a genuine issue. Thoroughly disgusted and disgraceful way to treat customers. Arrogant and unhelpful. I shall NEVER buy there again. All on top and no substance. Bunch of self interested posers imo."
"Extremely disappointing experience! Placed an online order a week ago and received a confirmation email. No communication at all since then. When decided to chase it today, been told that apparently the item is in very limited stock and they cant find a pair to dispatch for me, so if not dispatched within 5 working days they will just cancel my order and refund me! Why is none of this communicated at all? What is the point in giving customers false expectations?? Find it extremely disrespectful! Now have to wait another 5 working days to get a refund. Thank you Office, what a 'great' service..."
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.62 based on 102 reviews