OFFICE Shoes Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend OFFICE Shoes

How would you rate OFFICE Shoes ?

Ana Valerija
"The staff were exceptional, they offered understanding, help and when i came in the second time, recognised me and provided me with quality customer service"
Cath Lisowski
"I bought some funky cat slip on trainers very glittery and unusual. I also got free delivery and 35% off so very happy."
Mr Jonathan Flanagan
"Quick delivery to my collection point, would use again and recommend."
Yohan Bowyer
Verified Reviewer
"My partner had a bad customer care experience with some in store salespeople, however when she emailed the company they were able to quickly send back a refund, an apology and a £20% discount"
"Visited the store in the Bull Ring Birmingham excellent service provided by both Jeers and Hazel friendly eager to assist a great experience"
"Visited Cabot circus branch Bristol the staff was all lovely apart from 1 . I asked the sales assistant who was very polite and helpful who it was and he said that’s the manager. To say I was shocked is an understatement. She was very rude and disrespectful to the sale assistants this would put me off of going to this store again. In my apinion just because you have a title to your name politeness is key point . I think she needs to go on a people skills course."
Durham Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent customer service from Barry at Manchester branch 02"
Sinead
"Prompt delivery. Shoes were of great quality and super comfortable."
Linda Rhead
"Another fabulous pair of shoes from Office , absolutely perfect and great service too."
Victoria Miller
"Stunning shoes, put them on the moment they arrived. Great price."
"I visited the Fosse Park store today (215) and was served by a lovely girls called Beth who was perfectly professional but friendly and very helpful in my design decisions resulting in a happy purchase. I am writing this as my experience in this store was so vastly different to other stores I have visited."
"Problem #1 - My order of 8 pair of shoes all arrived in 7 different deliveries. And for the 7 different deliveries, I received separate emails on this. Problem #2 - The card transactions were made upon dispatch as well as having the total amount under 'pending'. Problem #3 - An item was cancelled 4 days after order was made. Don't believe it should take this long to state OOS Problem #4 - One pair of boots had odd laces. Instore staff was extremely helpful and said that they should have this in store."
Vicki Clayton
"Loved my trainers apart from being sent 2 right feet. So had to ring them to therfore tske them to a collect + shop and then order an exchange. Wasnt offered any compensation for inconvenience."
"My boyfriend very kindly ordered me 2 pairs of trainers from office. One pair came fine and on time. However after a week the second pair still hadn't arrived. When i looked in to this further on my account Office had said the items had been returned...which they hadn't. I rang office to look in to this and they said the couldn't speak to me because of data protection. I then spoke to someone on the live chat who said that the store that said they had the trainers in stock to send out actually hadn't, but another pair were on their way to me. After waiting for another week still no trainers, then i got an email saying the order had been cancelled and my boyfriend would be refunded in 2/5 working days. After waiting for 5 working days...shock there was still no money so another day of arguing with Office staff. They offered me 20% off my next full price purchase with office for the inconvenience...not only were you just keeping my money you wanted me to spend more with you, when i suggested that they take the 20% off the order they had only part shipped i was told they were not prepared to do that and there was nothing they could do to help me. It is absolutely shocking service, not only have i got no trainers i also still have no money!!"
"My husband bought me some lovely sued boots for Christmas . Wore about 5 times all sued seem to come off near toe"
Hannah Smith
"Amazing quality as per usual and quick delivery times"
Rosie Somes
"Good service and speedy delivery"
"The shoes were lovely and delivery within the time specified."
Jess Nicholl
"quick delivery"
Stephen Gibson
"Very fast delivery using click and collect, and goods exactly as ordered. Excellent price and choice."
OFFICE Shoes is rated 3.86 based on 74 reviews