NOW TV Reviews

54% of reviewers recommend NOW TV
05AM
5AM

Tell us how NOW TV made you happy

"They have my card details as part of setting up a setbox, and have then taken money without concent from my account, complete scam, I wish I had looked at the reviews before getting NowTV, I’ve had no joy with customer service either."
Are you NOW TV? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback NOW TV receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Top class Entertainment on affordable Now TV passes."
"Easy application form and quick and reliable service and router sent through the post."
"excellant, so easy to use and puts you in total control"
"It's a great way to watch sport without the massive monthly fee or contract, very easy to purchase and puts you in control."
"Straightforward company to deal with. Keep the prices low."
"Ease of ordering (and cancelling!) is one of NowTV’s big plus points. Going on holiday? Just cancel your subscription then reactivate it on your return. Good selection of Movies, TV, Kids & Sports (buy monthly passes seperately) at fair prices too. Extremely clear and user-friendly website."
"I cancelled my trial 4 months ago to find they have been charging me!! Of course I do not have the original email as it was 4 months ago!! and now can not give me a refund do not sign up them all they care about is taking your money!and even better it is hard to even get an answer as they do not have customer services!"
"A multitude of channels which the average user would never dream of switching to. It was possible to hide all of those ridiculous useless channels but now they have removed that facility so you have to sift through page after page of useless junk that you will never ever watch. They have now started to list SKY Channels and I am of the opinion that if we are going to be inundated with Sky Channels then we may as well just switch to sky, after all, by the time you pay all of the extras with Now Tv for on demand movies etc, it works out cheaper just to get a sky package and thats where I am headed next. Either bring back the facility to hide useless junk channels from the listings or be prepared to lose customers to SKY>"
"The "Now TV Smart Box" is sold as if it can act as a Freeview set-top box, with zero ongoing subscription costs. However to get it set-up on installation, it insists you agree to a 100-page T&C and then you must supply a valid debit/credit card to open an account with NowTV. Apparently a user who does not want paid-for content going forward is expected to cancel the subscription soon after. This is very unsatisfactory.. giving a valid debit/credit card number to Sky or any of its subsidiaries, to be able to watch FreeView TV, is a very poor arrangement."
"Lost connection to site on our TV. It would have been so very, very nice to have a phone number to actually speak to a human being. Instead when we phoned (SKY) we were advised it wasn't the right company (but what is?) Eventually got hold of a phone number but could only speak to a computerised voice. Had to use live chat - then got timed out waiting for assistant to come back to me. Bp right up!"
"Everything, poor audio quality, now tv player stopped working after one day, tried to reinstall it, couldn't do so. Also had problems in the past with now tv, very frustrating. Safe to say I will be switching to amazon once this month runs out. Don't pay for this service."
"Delivered on time and physically arrived on time and fitted and explained everything in a patient, friendly manner!"
NOW TV is rated 3.23 based on 13 reviews