NOW TV Reviews

42% of reviewers recommend NOW TV
00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact NOW TV?

Tell us how NOW TV made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"this review is for NOW TV's woeful "fab fibre". Having got a consistent 5 - 6mbs upload speed with my previous supplier (BT) when I switched to Now TV it stayed the same for several months. Then in January this year it dropped to 0.4 mbs which is very slow and affects streaming quality and my ability to upload files. The customer services basically said tough, we don't guarantee any kind of upload speeds. No matter how hard I tried to make the point that it made the service unuseable, they didn't care. I had to cancel my contract early. Be warned."
Are you NOW TV? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Lots of good shows. But unfortunately the website and app are pretty useless. For example, if you get to the end of the episode and you haven't clicked Play Next then you'll have to go back to the website in your browser and carry on with the Continue Watching section... as the app doesn't provide this basic option to you. Also, the most annoying this is that if you leave it too long it will log you out so you will have to log back in again on the browser and then refresh in the app and then go back to the browser to open up the film you want to watch. The whole thing is extremely annoying and poorly designed. Also, I wish they had more nature documentaries as they only have about 15 for the whole Wild channel."
"Always quick to help when i have a issue and go above and beyond all the time"
"This company are a disgrace. I tried to buy a one day Sports Pass. Now tv apparently took my money then made it impossible for me to sign in by a ridiculously complicated process in which they gave me a password which they then rejected . They also rejected my own password so that I missed the programme I wished to watch. They conveniently have no phone number making it extremely difficult to complain and get any explanation or satisfaction."
"This would be a 0 if I could. NOW TV have my card details when I asked them to remove it months ago. They've also mis-handled my personal information and taken money from my account. I bought a movies voucher and they persistently asked for my card details I told them there not authorised to take any money from my account. My bank actually blocked them from taking money this month due to fraudulent activity. Ive reported this to the financial ombudsman and im awaiting a response. Movies and sports for £30 a month no contract sounds good doesn't it? beware people this massive company has indian call centres with no telephone line and are selling peoples personal information. Don't be fooled by the big name of the company. Its not the owners making the mistakes its the employees probably trying to earn an extra few quid because there working in terrible conditions in there over seas call centres. P.S I was offered a free 1 months movie package not to make the complaint to the financial ombudsman. Avoid at all costs."
"They have my card details as part of setting up a setbox, and have then taken money without concent from my account, complete scam, I wish I had looked at the reviews before getting NowTV, I’ve had no joy with customer service either."
"Top class Entertainment on affordable Now TV passes."
"Easy application form and quick and reliable service and router sent through the post."
"excellant, so easy to use and puts you in total control"
"It's a great way to watch sport without the massive monthly fee or contract, very easy to purchase and puts you in control."
"Straightforward company to deal with. Keep the prices low."
"Ease of ordering (and cancelling!) is one of NowTV’s big plus points. Going on holiday? Just cancel your subscription then reactivate it on your return. Good selection of Movies, TV, Kids & Sports (buy monthly passes seperately) at fair prices too. Extremely clear and user-friendly website."
"I cancelled my trial 4 months ago to find they have been charging me!! Of course I do not have the original email as it was 4 months ago!! and now can not give me a refund do not sign up them all they care about is taking your money!and even better it is hard to even get an answer as they do not have customer services!"
"A multitude of channels which the average user would never dream of switching to. It was possible to hide all of those ridiculous useless channels but now they have removed that facility so you have to sift through page after page of useless junk that you will never ever watch. They have now started to list SKY Channels and I am of the opinion that if we are going to be inundated with Sky Channels then we may as well just switch to sky, after all, by the time you pay all of the extras with Now Tv for on demand movies etc, it works out cheaper just to get a sky package and thats where I am headed next. Either bring back the facility to hide useless junk channels from the listings or be prepared to lose customers to SKY>"
"The "Now TV Smart Box" is sold as if it can act as a Freeview set-top box, with zero ongoing subscription costs. However to get it set-up on installation, it insists you agree to a 100-page T&C and then you must supply a valid debit/credit card to open an account with NowTV. Apparently a user who does not want paid-for content going forward is expected to cancel the subscription soon after. This is very unsatisfactory.. giving a valid debit/credit card number to Sky or any of its subsidiaries, to be able to watch FreeView TV, is a very poor arrangement."
"Lost connection to site on our TV. It would have been so very, very nice to have a phone number to actually speak to a human being. Instead when we phoned (SKY) we were advised it wasn't the right company (but what is?) Eventually got hold of a phone number but could only speak to a computerised voice. Had to use live chat - then got timed out waiting for assistant to come back to me. Bp right up!"
"Everything, poor audio quality, now tv player stopped working after one day, tried to reinstall it, couldn't do so. Also had problems in the past with now tv, very frustrating. Safe to say I will be switching to amazon once this month runs out. Don't pay for this service."
"Delivered on time and physically arrived on time and fitted and explained everything in a patient, friendly manner!"
NOW TV is rated 2.84 based on 19 reviews