New Look Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend New Look

How would you rate New Look ?

"Ordered 2 pairs of shoes...arrived on time as expected and in good condition. Only negative...it did take 3 working days. Other places are quicker"
"Amazing customer service"
"Love the range of wide fit shoes :-)"
"Friendly staff willing to help fast service"
"Great choice of clothes and at a better price and quality than most comparable clothes shops"
"I was looking for a outfit for a christening and didnt know where to start, a staff member was so happy to help me and took time to help pick out a out fit plus matching jewellry, i had a fab day and everyone in my family lived my outfit thank u swansea store."
"very happy with the outcome"
"Lots of variety of fashion for all ages"
"Promt delivery, simple returns procedure, good quality items. Never let me down!"
"Good products and good service"
"free delivery to local store"
"Purchased a new evening suit. The trousers were too long but M&S offered to take them up for a reasonable price of £8."
"Bought 2 dresses, collection was simple. Both dresses look exactly like they did online, so much so I decided to keep both!"
"Excilent service. Quick delivery at store. Good quality stuff."
"cater for the larger size man my son is a xxl and fashion is limited yet he can always find something he likes in new look"
"Purchased striped leggings and tee shirt. Great quality and both for under £21! Have worn them a few times now and really happy with them."
"I was happy as I received exactly what i ordered. The quality is very good also. I would buy again from New Look"
"Fast Delivery - Easy Return System If Needed - Good Quality Products!"
"Always buy clothes from New Look instore and online. Staff always friendly and helpful and orders placed online are always correct and received in a timely manner."
"Bought shoes & clothes online delivery was quick and all things in good condition well packed."
New Look is rated 4.59 based on 331 reviews