New Look Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend New Look

How would you rate New Look?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

268 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about New Look in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great customer service, the young lady working within the store was really chatty and entertaining towards my children who were being difficult not wanting me to shop, with her help managed to get things done."
"The bag was bigger than the picture which is a great thing .It was kind of a supprise. It had very fast shipping.it came with a keychain"
"All of the dresses I bought were in the sale and kept getting reduced. The quality and variety was good"
Michelle Zabiela
"Pleased the my purchase as it looked exactly like the picture and delivery was also good and came before the date expected."
Becky Pegg- Cogora
"Their delivery times are always prompt, and I have received quick and helpful customer service from them."
"Was shopping with my daughter in your bury st Edmunds, Suffolk store A lovely young lady called Anna was very helpful and pleasant."
"Online orders are delivered to shop with no delivery charge with orders over £ 20."
Everal Dawkins
"Prompt delivery no quibble returns. Deffo value for money."
"Good quality product, however not exactly as the pictured showed. Very good price however the cost of delivery seems a bit high. Otherwise very pleased, and delivery was faster than expected"
Karon Gomm
"The clothes are very good for the money"
Amy
"I always find the staff in new look extremely helpful i suffer from anxiety and find it daunting having to go shopping and dread events that involve having to glam up however these things need to be done, I have now found newlook sales assistants calm attentive and keen to assist also their on hand to be personal shoppers and are always willing to help you find that perfect outfit complete with shoes and accessories they take away all the stress and for that I give them 100% stores are always well presented and easy to access also"
Victoria Clegg
"Nice layout of the store. I was able to find what I wanted. There were members of staff on the shop floor. Clothing is affordable and stylish"
Farhana Mohammed
"Sales are amazing always find bargains and really nice fashionable clothes even in large sizes."
Katie
"The quality of their clothing is amazing along with great value prices. Easy and fast delivery and collection options."
"Very happy with the 2 pairs of jeans I ordered. Perfect fit and super quick delivery time."
Arun Nair
"I have ordered a lace-up boot from New look web site. The item got delivered on time as agreed and it was perfectly packed."
Shirley Stephens
"Helpful staff. Good exchange policy"
Ify Omini
"I was told d exact date to collect my purchase and it was on time."
Lois
"Very good customer service very professional and polite"
Giles
"They made a good product that was delivered promptly and was in good condition"
New Look is rated 4.57 based on 273 reviews