New Look Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend New Look

How would you rate New Look ?

"I brought this burgundy puffa jacket for quite a significant amount of money thinking this will be pretty decent quality once it arrived before me even trying it on, it had thread coming out near the zip and since then lots more thread is coming out which just looks ugly and cheap, also after 2 weeks of wearing it the pocket has now got a hole in, unbelievable and not worth £45 looks lovely but not even ok quality."
"They always have sales on and the prices are affordable. The shoes are stylish and reasonally priced for all occassions and clothes for all types of woman"
"Great prices"
"Great, affordable and stylish all at the same time. Free returns is a strong point in my opinion and, as a student, the affordable price is important too. Often, companies substitute quality to make the products cheaper however New Look have the perfect balance between the two. Will definitely shop both instore and online in the future."
"They were very polite at the checkout and didn’t mind putting through lots of different vouchers even though it took a while."
"Delivery's are always on time, good quality items"
"I ordered a mustard dress from their website. The site is easy to navigate and they have very nice clothes. My order arrived quickly and I'm very happy with the fit of the dress."
"Ordered trousers for my daughter online. Easy ordering system and quick delivery (2 days) into our local branch for collection. Have used New Look before and never any problems."
"They have really cool clothes, the staff are very nice, no bad experienceses!"
"I had to return a couple of the items I bought this was very easy I ordered on line did click and collect from shop and returned a couple of the items to the shop very very easy"
"Very good customer service and very good appearance"
"New look offers wide fitting shoes, at a superb price. Prompt delivery. Very happy."
"Easy ordering and quick delivery"
"Ordered a quilted bumbag, excellent quality, perfect size took it to a festival. Next day delivery was very prompt."
"Excellent choice. Good value."
"bought a very comfy pair of boots and love them would recommend."
"Ordered 2 pairs of shoes...arrived on time as expected and in good condition. Only negative...it did take 3 working days. Other places are quicker"
"Amazing customer service"
"Love the range of wide fit shoes :-)"
"Friendly staff willing to help fast service"
New Look is rated 4.60 based on 347 reviews