New Look Reviews

00AM
12AM

Tell us how New Look made you happy

Telephone
"Amazing customer service from Aneesha in your London Colney branch."
Are you New Look? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback New Look receives. Reply Free
"Delivered on time nicely packaged. Really pleased with the quality of the items."
"The boots I purchased were in Liverpool with the help of the manager ( who had dark brown hair, tall and very smiley lady) in Liverpool One who went above and beyond in helping me find the right pair. I went into the Hemel Hempstead store to return the pair of faulty boots which I had only had for one week. I gave the receipt along with the boots to the deputy manager (I can not remember her name - she was a young blonde with dark highlights, who was miserable looking). She was really rude and said I had not had those for a week as she was looking at the heel which was cracked. I said to her if you look at the receipt you can see I purchased the boots a week ago and that they had turned out faulty and I have a right to return them and get my money back. She refused the refund and said I would need to call New look Headquarters to discuss it further with them. I decided to call them as soon as I left New Look. I was told by headquarters that I was within my rights to get a refund by the store.. so I decided to go back to the store as I was on the phone to headquarters and handed the phone back to her and she then said she could not hear them and cut them off. I came home and told my mother what had happened so she spoke to Robyn the manager who after a while agreed that the deputy manager was at fault and that a full refund would be made. My mum had to then go in the next day to see Robyn herself to get the refund sorted. .... The reason I was denied a refund by the deputy manager may have even be due to race as I myself am colored and the deputy manager was white and just did not want to know why I was bringing the boots back. Ever since this incident I have not set foot in the Hemel Hempstead New Look and this was nearly a year ago. Since then I have found that other stores such as River Island, H&m, Monsoon, Accessories and Debenhams have such welcoming and professional staff who go out of their way to help you in store. It really is no surprise to me that New Look is not doing very well, as the staff seem to be incompetent and defiant. I mean by having a deputy manager who is a monster and makes a customer feel very small is it really a surprise that New Look are not doing well and may close. I would not be amazed if the Hemel Hempstead store does close."
"Good quality products for a cheaper price. Well worth the money I spent."
"Easy to complete a refund and buy a new product. They were very helpful."
"Quality products"
"Delivery was fairly quick however the exchange process could be a big simpler and quicker. Staff at store aren't too keen on exchanging online orders in store..."
"Great click and collect service. Prompt messages and helpful staff."
"Excellent service at Teesside park"
"Really great and helpful staff."
"I ordered a few items from here the other day. Everything came the next day and it was all in good condition."
"Excellent customer service. Staff all so friendly and helpful, cannot fault them."
"Good fit quick service and delivery"
"Buy from here regularly and I'm always pleased with the service I receive."
"Easy to buy from"
"I love going into new look fossepark they are always helpful great customer service"
"Lots of choice"
"Order arrived earlier than expected. Very happy."
"The dress I was looking for was out of stock everywhere I looked but I found it online and although the stock was low as well it hasn't been cancelled and was delivered very quickly. The fit is great and the material is lovely and soft. Very happy!"
"Excellent customer service went above and beyond to help me purchase the item I was looking for."
New Look is rated 4.61 based on 390 reviews