New Look Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact New Look?

Tell us how New Look made you happy

Telephone
"Tops were too small for me but girl was very helpful looking on website to order bigger size but out of stock will try another day another store. Good value for money Girl So very helpful. Store 2190. Oper 6970720"
Are you New Look? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Today I was shopping in new look and I would like to say Tim at Crawley store went over and above to help me. I’m on crutches so shopping is exceptionally difficult for me. Tim was friendly, helpful and made my shopping experience pleasurable and I left one happy lady with some new bits and pieces. Thanks again Tim x"
"newlook as a huge range of clothes for every style. Love the dress range and wide fit footwear but what is going on with that website. absolutely shocking, slow, kept stopping and skipping. I has things in my basket but lost the will and ended up being angry and left with nothing! i went to a shop with better website! get it sorted and you may find your online sales go up!"
"Went into the Manchester City store looking for something for my girlfriend, felt out of my depth as awful at ladies fashion so asked an assistant for help, saying something comfortable but figure hugging, rather than being scoffed at I was advised on an outfit and my girlfriend loved it! Thank you. Don’t now the assistants name but she had light blue hair"
"All good experiences lovely products at affordable prices."
"Very good shop and good quality clothes. Set out very well and easy to find what you are looking for. To make it better, could sell tall jeans and clothes in the shop instead of just online."
"Brilliant customer service via, both, in person and online chat!"
"Love this shop, always good quality and sizing Speedy delivery and amazing sales to be had"
"Items on sale are never ever in stock Just remove them from the webpage when they're out of stock instead of people constantly choosing things they cant buy!"
"My daughter ordered an item off the website which arrived very quickly and she is happy over the moon with the quality. I would recommend ordering from new look online."
"Nice and perfect fit clothes and shoes . Staff in the shop really kind and helpfull. Some great choice."
"Great selection"
"Placed order weeks ago still no order, staff have no clue. why have customer service when nobody answers the phone, or what’s going on.disappointing service"
"Amazing customer service from Aneesha in your London Colney branch."
"Delivered on time nicely packaged. Really pleased with the quality of the items."
"The boots I purchased were in Liverpool with the help of the manager ( who had dark brown hair, tall and very smiley lady) in Liverpool One who went above and beyond in helping me find the right pair. I went into the Hemel Hempstead store to return the pair of faulty boots which I had only had for one week. I gave the receipt along with the boots to the deputy manager (I can not remember her name - she was a young blonde with dark highlights, who was miserable looking). She was really rude and said I had not had those for a week as she was looking at the heel which was cracked. I said to her if you look at the receipt you can see I purchased the boots a week ago and that they had turned out faulty and I have a right to return them and get my money back. She refused the refund and said I would need to call New look Headquarters to discuss it further with them. I decided to call them as soon as I left New Look. I was told by headquarters that I was within my rights to get a refund by the store.. so I decided to go back to the store as I was on the phone to headquarters and handed the phone back to her and she then said she could not hear them and cut them off. I came home and told my mother what had happened so she spoke to Robyn the manager who after a while agreed that the deputy manager was at fault and that a full refund would be made. My mum had to then go in the next day to see Robyn herself to get the refund sorted. .... The reason I was denied a refund by the deputy manager may have even be due to race as I myself am colored and the deputy manager was white and just did not want to know why I was bringing the boots back. Ever since this incident I have not set foot in the Hemel Hempstead New Look and this was nearly a year ago. Since then I have found that other stores such as River Island, H&m, Monsoon, Accessories and Debenhams have such welcoming and professional staff who go out of their way to help you in store. It really is no surprise to me that New Look is not doing very well, as the staff seem to be incompetent and defiant. I mean by having a deputy manager who is a monster and makes a customer feel very small is it really a surprise that New Look are not doing well and may close. I would not be amazed if the Hemel Hempstead store does close."
"Good quality products for a cheaper price. Well worth the money I spent."
"Easy to complete a refund and buy a new product. They were very helpful."
"Quality products"
"Delivery was fairly quick however the exchange process could be a big simpler and quicker. Staff at store aren't too keen on exchanging online orders in store..."
New Look is rated 4.59 based on 403 reviews