National Home Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Home Cover
Read National Home Cover Reviews

About National Home Cover:

Appliance Breakdown Protection Should Be A Straight Forward Hassle Free Process. At National Home Cover We Make This Possible For A Range Of Domestic Products Including Washing Machines, Dishwashers And Fridge-Freezers. Our Network Of Highly Experienced Engineers And Support Staff Are On Hand To Deliver The Service You Deserve.

info@nationalhomecover.com

Tell us how National Home Cover made you happy
Back in December I had a phone call from you saying that you were aware that the insurance on my Bosch washing machine had expired and that if I took out an extra 3 years cover with your firm it would be at a discounted price of £66 a year so I paid you the £198. Since then we had an engineer come to sort out a problem with the drawer and he replaced it. Today the same problem occurred and my kitchen floor was flooded as instead of filling the machine, the water once again came through the drawer and poured all over the floor. I immediately phoned you and left an urgent message. It is now almost 8pm and you have still not got back to me. Luckily, with help, we were able to sort the machine out but I am not happy with your company. Are you really agents for Bosch? and if so, where is the service they so proudly advertise. I onlh ever had one problem in all the years I have owned the machine and the response was immediate. I look forward to your comments.
We are sorry that the service you received left you feeling dissatisfied. We like many others make it clear that our plans do not cover "accidental damage". Our engineers identified that the issues with the appliance were caused by loose items left in clothing.

Even though this is not usually covered we still, as a goodwill gesture sent an engineer not once, but twice to clear the blockage caused by loose items.

We always strive to offer the best possible service to all our customers and we are confident we did so in this instance also.
National Home Cover is rated 4.56 based on 16 reviews