National Home Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Home Cover
Read National Home Cover Reviews

About National Home Cover:

Appliance Breakdown Protection Should Be A Straight Forward Hassle Free Process. At National Home Cover We Make This Possible For A Range Of Domestic Products Including Washing Machines, Dishwashers And Fridge-Freezers. Our Network Of Highly Experienced Engineers And Support Staff Are On Hand To Deliver The Service You Deserve.

info@nationalhomecover.com

Tell us how National Home Cover made you happy
I had cover with another company and was paying double the amount. the company that I had been with for the last 5 years kept upping the price every year as the appliance was getting older. I take care of my appliances, an did not want to pay as much for my cover. Then a friend said that I could save money. I have had a call out and they came out the next day within 2 days after this I had a new appliance. Very nice staff and easy system. now my mum and brother have taken out the cover. Thank you for helping me save money and get a new appliance.
Fantastic company; second appliance is half price; and third is free. Definitely recommend this company!
Had a problem with the washer not draining. Engineer came round the next day but was unable to fix it. 2 days later i had a new machine delivered and installed. Would be better if it was done faster but all in all cant complain.
National Home Cover is rated 4.56 based on 16 reviews