National Home Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Home Cover
Read National Home Cover Reviews

About National Home Cover:

Appliance Breakdown Protection Should Be A Straight Forward Hassle Free Process. At National Home Cover We Make This Possible For A Range Of Domestic Products Including Washing Machines, Dishwashers And Fridge-Freezers. Our Network Of Highly Experienced Engineers And Support Staff Are On Hand To Deliver The Service You Deserve.

info@nationalhomecover.com

Tell us how National Home Cover made you happy
Back in December I had a phone call from you saying that you were aware that the insurance on my Bosch washing machine had expired and that if I took out an extra 3 years cover with your firm it would be at a discounted price of £66 a year so I paid you the £198. Since then we had an engineer come to sort out a problem with the drawer and he replaced it. Today the same problem occurred and my kitchen floor was flooded as instead of filling the machine, the water once again came through the drawer and poured all over the floor. I immediately phoned you and left an urgent message. It is now almost 8pm and you have still not got back to me. Luckily, with help, we were able to sort the machine out but I am not happy with your company. Are you really agents for Bosch? and if so, where is the service they so proudly advertise. I onlh ever had one problem in all the years I have owned the machine and the response was immediate. I look forward to your comments.
Pleasantly surprised! Got scammed a few years back so have always been quite cautious about setting things up over the phone. My LG washer packed up last week and they sent an engineer over to fix an issue the believed it to be, only to find out it was something to do with the bearings. They sent an engineer over for the third time and now my machine is spinning like never before! Was hesitant as I know new bearings can be expensive
I had cover with another company and was paying double the amount. the company that I had been with for the last 5 years kept upping the price every year as the appliance was getting older. I take care of my appliances, an did not want to pay as much for my cover. Then a friend said that I could save money. I have had a call out and they came out the next day within 2 days after this I had a new appliance. Very nice staff and easy system. now my mum and brother have taken out the cover. Thank you for helping me save money and get a new appliance.
I bought this Service Plan for my mother who has multiple appliances and I wanted to ensure that if she ever had any issues, they would be taken care of. She was previously using a different company, but when i spoke to a lovely girl on the phone called Shenice, she was able to provide me with a quotation which saved me around £250, which was very handy!
Wasn't sure about setting up a cover over the phone, but with the prices offered I couldn't say no. Can be a bit hard to get through sometimes, but they always get my problems sorted
Had a problem with the washer not draining. Engineer came round the next day but was unable to fix it. 2 days later i had a new machine delivered and installed. Would be better if it was done faster but all in all cant complain.
National Home Cover is rated 4.14 based on 7 reviews