National Home Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Home Cover
Read National Home Cover Reviews

About National Home Cover:

Appliance Breakdown Protection Should Be A Straight Forward Hassle Free Process. At National Home Cover We Make This Possible For A Range Of Domestic Products Including Washing Machines, Dishwashers And Fridge-Freezers. Our Network Of Highly Experienced Engineers And Support Staff Are On Hand To Deliver The Service You Deserve.

info@nationalhomecover.com

Tell us how National Home Cover made you happy
best Of The best love the service keep up the good work .
They rang my 81 year old mother and made out that she already had cover with them and somehow they knew who she banked with and her card number. Luckily she told me (her daughter) about it and I was able to cancel the DD. She was extremely upset and worried about the whole episode. Shame on you for targeting old people!
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. They have sold my father a policy he does not need and have already taken out more money than the policy was originally agreed for just one year into a 4 year policy. He has also received bullying calls from sales people trying to get even more money out of him. Avoid at all costs.
I have had 2 x calls from your co re cover for goods we dont have any longer told paper work would be sent for us to look at tried to explain not interested rang customer services number given by jamie wilson toldhim you was operating a scam spoke to my boss at Police station and it will be looked into.
Very unhappy. Like some others I was under the impression it was D & G I was dealing with. Payments were to be made over three months instead of monthly. I found the call very confusing. I was lucky in that I have been able to cancel the payments being taken from my account. They are just giving Domestic and General a bad name with all this. I find it disgusting
Spoke to an elderly lady who had rec'd a call from yourselves, claiming you were previously D&G, but had changed your name. Very poor customer service offering insurance for 3 years cover for a cost of £480! That's a lot of money for anybody, let alone an elderly lady.
Bullying tactics on the phone to elderly people are wrong! You should be ashamed of yourself if you work for this company , you earn your wages from frightening elderly people into agreeing to things they don’t understand !
Please stop harassing my elderly father to buy 3 years home cover for the price of 2 for £500! What a scam! He has contents insurance cover for £50 for the whole year and doesn't need your cover or nuisance phone calls.
You have rung my mum trying to get her to take up cover. She fell for this once before. Despite refusing you have still managed to take £395 out of her bank account and now I am unable to contact anyone by phone to request a refund.
Just had a cold call from you(?) claiming you would cancel my existing policies, renew with a 35% discount and if I paid there and then by providing my bank details, I would get 3 years cover for the price of 2. Name of caller: Hazel Bennett, @ 0127 3977596 or 0333 8801348. Very persistent and pushy person. Can you verify?
You phoned my mum to try to get her to take cover out with yourself she advised she was not interested taking it...you phoned back another 3 times again she told you she was not interested and today she has received her bank statement and you have taken £262 out her bank. She has never gave you her bamk details and she never agreed to take a cover out...imagine STEALING money from a 76 year old woman who lives on a pension. You have not heard the last of this i can assure you.
Never available! Same 'one' phone number; which routes you to different extensions, of which, no one is ever available. Email never got replied to! Initially rang us up telling us they were Domestic & General and it's time for our washing machine insurance to be renewed. After looking our washing machine is covered untill 2022. Then they say there National Home Cover. Still trying to contact to cancel, will have to change banking information through fraud department.
I got a report from WHICH stating this was a SCAM. Can you reply. If no reply received it will vindicate WHICH and I will take further actions
Not good enough on customer service or communication.
The customer service team were very helpful with my problem and sent out an engineer within 24 hours of call. Engineer with delightful and all in all happy with the service that I was provided. Would highly recommend
Saved me money, switching was effortless. Great customer service.
Amazing service. Great communication, speedy and delivered on all that was promised.
Great service. Easy to communicate with and fixed my appliance with no complications. Will definitely be using again.
Just had a phone call from you guys, very professional. Came to fix the fridge.
Fantastic company; second appliance is half price; and third is free. Definitely recommend this company!
National Home Cover is rated 3.38 based on 34 reviews