Molton Brown Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Molton Brown

How would you rate Molton Brown?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

15 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jill Sangster

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Molton Brown in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jill Sangster
"Great selection and great genuine price reductions in the sale. Really easy to follow order procedure and their website is very clear too. Good descriptions of all their products"
James Bosworth
"Their products are excellent quality and the delivery was fast."
Amanda Asbury
"Everything was presented beautifully and quickly delivered would definitely recommend them"
Patricia Ward
"there stuff is always good and the hand wash I always have is excellent, so thank you to you all too."
Denise Lewis
"Placed order and came very fast very happy with the goods I ordered"
Susanna Lantsbury
"What a fantastic company! Along with the wonderful products they do you always get a free gift, sometimes more than 1 depending on your spend one of my all time favourite places to shop and now they are also doing free dilivery! I would like to buy everything they have and there's plenty for male customers also."
Margaret
"Nice products, beautifully boxed, promptly dispatched, I m well pleased."
"Quick efficient delivery, beautiful gift packaging all ready to present"
Mrs Helen Gander-Jones
"Fantastic luxury products."
Kim Fall
"Excellent website. Super quick delivery. Items were well packaged and put into first class gift boxes with ribbons. I did have a query with my order, but the customer service team were excellent and sorted things out immediately. Always impressed with this company’s products."
Paul Day
"Great service. But they neglected to put an item in my bag. When I phoned them later they said they'd put another aside for me. I had no receipt but there was no quibbling. I've received great service in every MB shop I've been to. Oh, lovely products too."
Ross Tomlinson
"web site easy , gift for our son ,delivery prompt , so happy parents happy son , use molten brown again ."
Stephanie Valles
"The sale value was worthwhile. Great range of products at brilliant prices. Delivery was fast and delivery provider is very professional."
"The great choice of bath and shower gels. Thank you!"
Gwyneth
"I love the products from this shop. I used to buy my stuff from L'occitane but I stopped because they are not cruelty free any more. The products from Molten Brown are better, and they are also cruelty free. I especially like the orange and Bergamot body wash, it's gorgeous."
Molton Brown is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews