Molton Brown Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Molton Brown
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Molton Brown?

Tell us how Molton Brown made you happy

"order was placed 11 days ago with a 3-5 day delivery promise and still not received goods. Customer services cannot be reached by telephone and a 3-5 day email delivery reply time. Very disappointing"
Are you Molton Brown? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Order placed on the 9th December, now 20th December still not received, contacted their customer service twice now, no response at all very poor service, asked for a refund cannot even get that, will be taking the matter further. If I could give no stars I would disgraceful Company and even more disgraceful customer service"
"Love the MB products and my most recent order arrived beautifully boxed and wrapped. Excellent customer service when I rang to enquire about my order too!"
"Excellent communication and delivery service. Very nice products too."
"Excellent service, always good quality, look forward to using the products over the festive season."
"I purchased a travel set from Molton Brown. The website was informative, good to look at and easy to use, the order was placed quickly and simply. The item arrived on time and the quality of it is beautiful. I had it sent as a 'gift' as it is a birthday present. The packaging was perfect. I would definitely recommend and I will certainly be using again."
"Great selection and great genuine price reductions in the sale. Really easy to follow order procedure and their website is very clear too. Good descriptions of all their products"
"Their products are excellent quality and the delivery was fast."
"Everything was presented beautifully and quickly delivered would definitely recommend them"
"there stuff is always good and the hand wash I always have is excellent, so thank you to you all too."
"Placed order and came very fast very happy with the goods I ordered"
"What a fantastic company! Along with the wonderful products they do you always get a free gift, sometimes more than 1 depending on your spend one of my all time favourite places to shop and now they are also doing free dilivery! I would like to buy everything they have and there's plenty for male customers also."
"Nice products, beautifully boxed, promptly dispatched, I m well pleased."
"Quick efficient delivery, beautiful gift packaging all ready to present"
"Fantastic luxury products."
"Excellent website. Super quick delivery. Items were well packaged and put into first class gift boxes with ribbons. I did have a query with my order, but the customer service team were excellent and sorted things out immediately. Always impressed with this company’s products."
"Great service. But they neglected to put an item in my bag. When I phoned them later they said they'd put another aside for me. I had no receipt but there was no quibbling. I've received great service in every MB shop I've been to. Oh, lovely products too."
"web site easy , gift for our son ,delivery prompt , so happy parents happy son , use molten brown again ."
"The sale value was worthwhile. Great range of products at brilliant prices. Delivery was fast and delivery provider is very professional."
"The great choice of bath and shower gels. Thank you!"
Molton Brown is rated 4.76 based on 21 reviews