Molton Brown Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Molton Brown

How would you rate Molton Brown ?

"I purchased a travel set from Molton Brown. The website was informative, good to look at and easy to use, the order was placed quickly and simply. The item arrived on time and the quality of it is beautiful. I had it sent as a 'gift' as it is a birthday present. The packaging was perfect. I would definitely recommend and I will certainly be using again."
"Great selection and great genuine price reductions in the sale. Really easy to follow order procedure and their website is very clear too. Good descriptions of all their products"
"Their products are excellent quality and the delivery was fast."
"Everything was presented beautifully and quickly delivered would definitely recommend them"
"there stuff is always good and the hand wash I always have is excellent, so thank you to you all too."
"Placed order and came very fast very happy with the goods I ordered"
"What a fantastic company! Along with the wonderful products they do you always get a free gift, sometimes more than 1 depending on your spend one of my all time favourite places to shop and now they are also doing free dilivery! I would like to buy everything they have and there's plenty for male customers also."
"Nice products, beautifully boxed, promptly dispatched, I m well pleased."
"Quick efficient delivery, beautiful gift packaging all ready to present"
"Fantastic luxury products."
"Excellent website. Super quick delivery. Items were well packaged and put into first class gift boxes with ribbons. I did have a query with my order, but the customer service team were excellent and sorted things out immediately. Always impressed with this company’s products."
"Great service. But they neglected to put an item in my bag. When I phoned them later they said they'd put another aside for me. I had no receipt but there was no quibbling. I've received great service in every MB shop I've been to. Oh, lovely products too."
"web site easy , gift for our son ,delivery prompt , so happy parents happy son , use molten brown again ."
"The sale value was worthwhile. Great range of products at brilliant prices. Delivery was fast and delivery provider is very professional."
"The great choice of bath and shower gels. Thank you!"
"I love the products from this shop. I used to buy my stuff from L'occitane but I stopped because they are not cruelty free any more. The products from Molten Brown are better, and they are also cruelty free. I especially like the orange and Bergamot body wash, it's gorgeous."
Molton Brown is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews