MG Self Storage Reviews

Read MG Self Storage Reviews

mark@mgselfstorageexeter.co.uk

MG Self StorageRydon FarmWoodbury

Tell us how MG Self Storage made you happy
MG Self Storage is very professionally run and Mark has been quick to provide us with storage that suits our needs. The area is very secure and we would use MG Self Storage again without hesitation.
The site is always kept clean and tidy. Access is not an issue and the price is excellent. We have had up to 3 units at one time and the flexibility offered is great. We will no doubt rent more units as the need arises. We still have one unit on rent.
Always accessible, clean and tidy at all times with nice nearly new containers that have remained completely dry throughout the winter months.
I would hire one again without a second thought.
Having used other self storage companies at several locations I find MG Self Storage to be about the best that I have ever
used ,great on pricing , top quality containers , secure site and very pleasant people to deal with .
A really nice setup, safe secure storage facility with easy access and reasonably priced too.
Owner is very pleasant to deal with, I'm happy to stay there and continue to use the facility
I always find Mark most helpful and quick to respond to a request
MG Self Storage is rated 5.00 based on 67 reviews