MG Self Storage Reviews

Read MG Self Storage Reviews

mark@mgselfstorageexeter.co.uk

MG Self StorageRydon FarmWoodbury

Tell us how MG Self Storage made you happy
Excellent and efficient service. Easy to use and access. Very secure lock up and site. Highly recommend this facility
Mark was very helpful from the start and let me know in advance when storage would be available. He responded promptly to emails and he explained extras like insurance and Absorbapacks in a way that was easy to understand. Access to the site was simple and worked reliably. The containers were clean and in good order. At a time when we needed storage at fairly short notice Mark not only found the space, he also offered a competitive price. Altogether we could not have wanted more from the services Mark offered.
We stored our belongings here in between house moves. The owner Mark is lovely, and both the set up and end process was easy and hassle free. Thank you MG Self Storage
Excellent service 👍
I was recommended MG Self Storage and was not disappointed! It was excellent, with dry and secure storage, easy accessibility and great location. Mark was incredibly helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend.
I had a short-term storage requirement at relatively short notice. I was recommended MG storage by a neighbour. Mark was helpful and although they did not have a container immediately available, he worked to help me and kept me informed. The storage facilities are clean and well kept. I will certainly use MG storage again for any requirements.
Very grateful to Mark for making a unit available at short notice as part of our house move. Very pleased, too, that our items, when brought out into the light many months later, were as good as when stored.
We could not have found a better storage facility to keep our things in whilst moving house. Excellent service, containers and access made it so easy. Will recommend and use again if needed.
Great company to store with, Lockup was perfect with easy access and sorted all my needs No problems with payments, good communication and would recommend and use if needed!
Great storage facility with large or smaller containers available.... safe secure premises and immaculate containers... had one for just over three years and my belongings were perfect no damp no dust just like the day I stored them... the owner is a great guy and very helpful. I certainly recommend MG Self Storage.
I’d definitely recommend MG Storage - the booking process was easy and the rates were very reasonable. Mark is friendly, helpful and accommodating. I’d definitely use this company again.
We’ve used MG storage twice now. They units are clean and dry, the site is secure and fees are cheaper than the larger companies. It’s really easy to book a storage unit via the website, even at short notice.
Efficient friendly service. Really easy to set up. I would highly recommend MG Self Storage.
Had a container with MG Self Storage for a year, they found me one at short notice, very clean and secure premises, all in all very professional, would not hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone.
Really convenient and easy to use. Professional service and set up, competitive rates. Mark was very helpful and accommodating. Would happily recommend.
Always a clean and tidy place. Easy access but very secure with cctv. Plenty of space. Mark has always been very helpful and responds quickly to emails. Perfect for what we needed. Would highly recommend.
Our internet search for container storage in Devon began in New Zealand in February of this year. What a blessing to come across this facility and Mark. He was exceptionally helpful and flexible as our 'comforts of home' which arrived in March, were put into lockdown storage in Felixstowe. 3 months later they were delivered to this temporary home. The storage unit was in excellent condition, the site well maintained, secure with easy access at all times. The cost of hireage, lock and insurance was very reasonable. What a positive and enjoyable MG Self Storage experience this has been for us. Thank you Mark for your patience, friendly and professional help throughout. Thoroughly recommend.
Great service, location and value for money. Mark is fantastic, accommodating and always picks up his phone. 5 stars, will not hesitate to use again in the future.
We stored household items for 14 months. Everything remained bone dry and the gated security system kept everything safe. Mark is a really nice guy and very accommodating and I would not hesitate to recommend MG Self Storage as a first class service, offered at a very reasonable price.
Easy communication. Our furniture was stored for 6 months and it came out clean and dry and no smell of damp. Would happily use again and highly recommended.
MG Self Storage is rated 5.00 based on 80 reviews