MG Self Storage Reviews

Read MG Self Storage Reviews

mark@mgselfstorageexeter.co.uk

MG Self StorageRydon FarmWoodbury

Tell us how MG Self Storage made you happy
Great storage facility with large or smaller containers available.... safe secure premises and immaculate containers... had one for just over three years and my belongings were perfect no damp no dust just like the day I stored them... the owner is a great guy and very helpful. I certainly recommend MG Self Storage.
I’d definitely recommend MG Storage - the booking process was easy and the rates were very reasonable. Mark is friendly, helpful and accommodating. I’d definitely use this company again.
We’ve used MG storage twice now. They units are clean and dry, the site is secure and fees are cheaper than the larger companies. It’s really easy to book a storage unit via the website, even at short notice.
Efficient friendly service. Really easy to set up. I would highly recommend MG Self Storage.
Had a container with MG Self Storage for a year, they found me one at short notice, very clean and secure premises, all in all very professional, would not hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone.
Really convenient and easy to use. Professional service and set up, competitive rates. Mark was very helpful and accommodating. Would happily recommend.
Always a clean and tidy place. Easy access but very secure with cctv. Plenty of space. Mark has always been very helpful and responds quickly to emails. Perfect for what we needed. Would highly recommend.
Our internet search for container storage in Devon began in New Zealand in February of this year. What a blessing to come across this facility and Mark. He was exceptionally helpful and flexible as our 'comforts of home' which arrived in March, were put into lockdown storage in Felixstowe. 3 months later they were delivered to this temporary home. The storage unit was in excellent condition, the site well maintained, secure with easy access at all times. The cost of hireage, lock and insurance was very reasonable. What a positive and enjoyable MG Self Storage experience this has been for us. Thank you Mark for your patience, friendly and professional help throughout. Thoroughly recommend.
Great service, location and value for money. Mark is fantastic, accommodating and always picks up his phone. 5 stars, will not hesitate to use again in the future.
We stored household items for 14 months. Everything remained bone dry and the gated security system kept everything safe. Mark is a really nice guy and very accommodating and I would not hesitate to recommend MG Self Storage as a first class service, offered at a very reasonable price.
Easy communication. Our furniture was stored for 6 months and it came out clean and dry and no smell of damp. Would happily use again and highly recommended.
Friendly professional service. Mark went over and above to sort me out with a unit at short notice. Storage containers are spotlessly clean, with excellent security facilities in place. Easy access onto site with plenty of room to manoeuvre. Can highly recommend using MG Storage.
What is not to love about this storage facility - cool country lanes to meander down (promoting a sense of escaping from the rat race) - being greeted by a herd of adorable calves and flower boxes as you enter this little city of containers. Immaculately kept and only the sounds of birds and a working farm nearby. I have loved keeping my goods safely dry, well ventilated and in pristine condition here. Highly recommend MG Storage! Many thanks 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
I’ve been a satisfied customer of MG Self-storage for 3 years. High quality, totally dry containers in a well-spaced setting, making for easy regular access. Been happy to store valuable items in a such a secure spot. Easy admin too.
Perfect service, very friendly people.
I'd never hired or used a storage unit before, but the whole experience has been very positive. In amidst the whole ongoing process of moving house (which always takes longer than you think it will!), trips to the 'lock up' have almost been a bit of solace along the way, enhanced by the fresh air and sound of mooing cows nearby. Thanks Mark - I'd not hesitate to use you again.
Excellent service.
From start to finish the whole process has been nothing short of 5 star. Every detail was carried out in an incredible professional manner. I will not hesitate to use MG Storage, if the need ever arises in the future. His services are 2nd to none. Highly recommended.
Great service and I can recommend MG self storage. Safe and secure ,dry and at Reasonable price. Mark is helpful and friendly and is contactable at any time. Many thanks Mark
MG Self Storage have been brilliant over the past couple of years. During a house move I had actually ran out of space in one of their 20ft containers. I contacted Mark, and within a few hours he managed to set me up with a 2nd container. Top Bloke, good communication, nice secure tidy site, Highly Recommeded 👍
MG Self Storage is rated 5.00 based on 71 reviews