MG Self Storage Reviews

Read MG Self Storage Reviews

mark@mgselfstorageexeter.co.uk

MG Self StorageRydon FarmWoodbury

Tell us how MG Self Storage made you happy
Friendly professional service. Mark went over and above to sort me out with a unit at short notice. Storage containers are spotlessly clean, with excellent security facilities in place. Easy access onto site with plenty of room to manoeuvre. Can highly recommend using MG Storage.
What is not to love about this storage facility - cool country lanes to meander down (promoting a sense of escaping from the rat race) - being greeted by a herd of adorable calves and flower boxes as you enter this little city of containers. Immaculately kept and only the sounds of birds and a working farm nearby. I have loved keeping my goods safely dry, well ventilated and in pristine condition here. Highly recommend MG Storage! Many thanks 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
I’ve been a satisfied customer of MG Self-storage for 3 years. High quality, totally dry containers in a well-spaced setting, making for easy regular access. Been happy to store valuable items in a such a secure spot. Easy admin too.
Perfect service, very friendly people.
I'd never hired or used a storage unit before, but the whole experience has been very positive. In amidst the whole ongoing process of moving house (which always takes longer than you think it will!), trips to the 'lock up' have almost been a bit of solace along the way, enhanced by the fresh air and sound of mooing cows nearby. Thanks Mark - I'd not hesitate to use you again.
Excellent service.
From start to finish the whole process has been nothing short of 5 star.
Every detail was carried out in an incredible professional manner.

I will not hesitate to use MG Storage, if the need ever arises in the future.
His services are 2nd to none.

Highly recommended.
Great service and I can recommend MG self storage.
Safe and secure ,dry and at
Reasonable price.
Mark is helpful and friendly and is contactable at any time.
Many thanks Mark
MG Self Storage have been brilliant over the past couple of years. During a house move I had actually ran out of space in one of their 20ft containers. I contacted Mark, and within a few hours he managed to set me up with a 2nd container.

Top Bloke, good communication, nice secure tidy site, Highly Recommeded 👍
Mark is helpful and friendly, site access is simple and secure, and the storage unit we rented was clean and totally dry.
Would recommend.
Great storage facility at a good price and the container was spotless to store house contents. Definitely recommend for storage and Mark was very helpful. Thanks
Helpful, friendly and a great safe storage facility.
My belongings were recently stored with Mark for five months. The unit was spotlessly clean and kept everything, even paper, in good condition. Mark was helpful and available and the whole process was painless. A well run, competitively priced facility I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
Good clean units with easy but secure access. Plenty of room to store contents of house during a move.
All very good from start to finish. The units are secure and kept everything clean, dry and mold free even though we had to store our household items for longer than planned. Very friendly and professional service throughout. Would highly recommend.
Great friendly service and easy access with very fair prices. Mark is a pleasure to do business with.
Very happy to have stored with MG - the whole experience has been such a good one - clear and friendly communication, good access to clean dry storage container. If only all dealings were so pleasant! I have no hesitation in recommending MG and will happily use them in the future if needed.
Very efficiently run, very easy, very friendly, convenient, very good!
Excellent location from M5 and easy access - we used a 7.5T Box with tail lift.

Mark was very helpful and even allowed us to leave our van overnight during our relocation.

Insurance was also offered and taken at a very reasonable rate.

Location is very secure and all the units are in excellent condition.

Highly recommend!!
Excellent, secure, easily accessible site. Efficiently run by helpful and accommodating owner. And it's clean and tidy! Very good rates. Best in the Exeter area. Thoroughly recommended.
MG Self Storage is rated 5.00 based on 60 reviews