MG Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MG Self Storage

mark@mgselfstorageexeter.co.uk

MG Self StorageRydon FarmWoodbury

Tell us how MG Self Storage made you happy

"The storage units are modern, secure and most importantly dry, thanks to special features installed. Mark has been very helpful and thoroughly recommend him for storage facilities."
"The storage unit was just what we needed - large enough to store a substantial amount, easy to access at all times of the day and night and really secure. It was very clean and air tight, keeping items in good condition. The key-fob entry system was great adding an extra layer of security whilst quick to access at the same time. Mark was always available via email, responding quickly to messages. Thank you very much."
"Excellent. Very good, very clean, easily accessible 24 hours a day and just what we needed. Would highly recommend it to anyone. Just brilliant, friendly service."
"Very easy to set up and deal with. Storage with no hassle. Will definitely be back. Thanks Mark."
"Great service, Mark was really helpful even when on holiday managed to sort out a unit same day. Will definitely be using again. Thanks for your help Mark!"
"Very efficient and clear on-line booking. Optional insurance cover also taken. The storage was clean and well maintained, access to the site was available at all times. Mark was very personable and made sure that we were happy with the service, promptly answering all our questions."
"We have used MG since opening Mrk has always been helpful highly recommended"
"Very safe & secure. Well organised and storage container well looked after and watertight. Could not fault anything."
"Fantastic facility and very helpful owner. The units are in excellent condition despite a terrible winter all our belongings were damp free and in great condition. The site is secure and has easy access at all times. Would recommend MG Self Storage and would use them again if/when the need arises."
"Service from mark from start to finish was extremely professional and helpful. The lockups are by far the best I have used for storage bring very modern and do not leak or attract condensation like many other units do. The compound is very secure with a touch pad entry and exit system. Along with this movement with the area is very good unlike many overcrowded compounds making loading and unloading less restrictive. Along with this the area is not cluttered with junk left behind by previous tenants. Altogether I would thoroughly recommend these lock ups to anyone seeking a top service. A pleasure to have used them and I wish mark all the best I'm more than certain he will continue his success in this area as he goes the extra mile to provide personnel the best service."
"The storage was easy to access at any time. The site is clean and tidy. The storage units are dry and clean. Any problems with access were resolved immediately. Mark is extremely helpful and quick to respond to any questions or issues you may have. I highly recommend MG Self Storage"
"Service was simple easy to use and very very good value. Access was simple and secure and the storage units were new and of high quality."
"The container was in perfect condition and all my furniture was protected at its best. I could enter the area, as well as my storage unit, whenever I wanted and it always felt safe. I thank Mark for everything and also being available whenever I needed him. I can absolutely recommend this storage unit. Mareike"
"Good location with easy access and instructions. Mark showed me the storage unit initially and always replied promptly to any questions or queries. Location a little bit further than intended but definitely worth it for ease of access and price. Many Thanks Mark"
"Friendly, efficient service. Competitive pricing."
"An excellent service, fast and great communication. Would highly recommend. Luke"
"Ease of use and setup"
"Top quality containers positioned in a lovely country setting. The only problem I ever encountered was having to wait a couple of minutes before I could exist whilst all the cows filed past!"
"Clean containers, easy access and secure site. Friendly family owned business."
"The guy that I dealt with offered excellent customer service, going above and beyond to answer any questions that I had."
MG Self Storage is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews