MG Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MG Self Storage

mark@mgselfstorageexeter.co.uk

MG Self StorageRydon FarmWoodbury

How would you rate MG Self Storage?

Liam Devine
Verified Buyer
"Service from mark from start to finish was extremely professional and helpful. The lockups are by far the best I have used for storage bring very modern and do not leak or attract condensation like many other units do. The compound is very secure with a touch pad entry and exit system. Along with this movement with the area is very good unlike many overcrowded compounds making loading and unloading less restrictive. Along with this the area is not cluttered with junk left behind by previous tenants. Altogether I would thoroughly recommend these lock ups to anyone seeking a top service. A pleasure to have used them and I wish mark all the best I'm more than certain he will continue his success in this area as he goes the extra mile to provide personnel the best service."
David Stockford
Verified Buyer
"The storage was easy to access at any time. The site is clean and tidy. The storage units are dry and clean. Any problems with access were resolved immediately. Mark is extremely helpful and quick to respond to any questions or issues you may have. I highly recommend MG Self Storage"
"Service was simple easy to use and very very good value. Access was simple and secure and the storage units were new and of high quality."
Mareike Decker
Verified Buyer
"The container was in perfect condition and all my furniture was protected at its best. I could enter the area, as well as my storage unit, whenever I wanted and it always felt safe. I thank Mark for everything and also being available whenever I needed him. I can absolutely recommend this storage unit. Mareike"
Chris Hopkins
Verified Buyer
"Good location with easy access and instructions. Mark showed me the storage unit initially and always replied promptly to any questions or queries. Location a little bit further than intended but definitely worth it for ease of access and price. Many Thanks Mark"
Kevan Cornfield
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, efficient service. Competitive pricing."
"An excellent service, fast and great communication. Would highly recommend. Luke"
David Jarvis
"Ease of use and setup"
Ken Lamport
Verified Buyer
"Top quality containers positioned in a lovely country setting. The only problem I ever encountered was having to wait a couple of minutes before I could exist whilst all the cows filed past!"
James Forsyth
Verified Buyer
"Clean containers, easy access and secure site. Friendly family owned business."
James Mannion
Verified Buyer
"The guy that I dealt with offered excellent customer service, going above and beyond to answer any questions that I had."
Mark Rowett
Verified Buyer
"MG Self Storage is extremely well organised and is competitive on cost. The storage units are in great condition and access is good. We will use again."
Angus Robertson
Verified Buyer
"MG Self Storage is very professionally run and Mark has been quick to provide us with storage that suits our needs. The area is very secure and we would use MG Self Storage again without hesitation."
Ann Hopkins
Verified Buyer
"The site is always kept clean and tidy. Access is not an issue and the price is excellent. We have had up to 3 units at one time and the flexibility offered is great. We will no doubt rent more units as the need arises. We still have one unit on rent."
"Always accessible, clean and tidy at all times with nice nearly new containers that have remained completely dry throughout the winter months. I would hire one again without a second thought."
John Smith
Verified Buyer
"Having used other self storage companies at several locations I find MG Self Storage to be about the best that I have ever used ,great on pricing , top quality containers , secure site and very pleasant people to deal with ."
John Smith
Simon Redgrave
Verified Buyer
"A really nice setup, safe secure storage facility with easy access and reasonably priced too. Owner is very pleasant to deal with, I'm happy to stay there and continue to use the facility"
Stephen Dymond
Verified Buyer
"I always find Mark most helpful and quick to respond to a request"
MG Self Storage is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews