MatchedBets Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend MatchedBets
Sharon
Verified Buyer

I'm glad my friend recommended this site to me. It took me a bit of time to learn matched betting but it is easy once you know how. The videos and guides helped a lot! As did the lovely support team who helped me when I had newbie questions :)

I made just over £700 in my first month which may not be a lot for some but was absolutely incredible for me! It helped so much to pay my credit card off and we even booked a short trip away from it.

I'm still a member after 6 months but only do around 3 hours a week now due to family commitments. I'm still averaging £300-£500 a month and planning on putting more time into it starting next month to pay for Christmas. I know members who average over £700 a month.

I'd fully recommend anyone to try this out. I didn't know anything about matched betting when I first joined and if I can do it anyone can!
Verified Buyer

Not user friendly, should only take subscription if you actually use it.
We're sorry to hear that you have not benefited from our service during your time as a member. As with all our members, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee should you not profit from using MatchedBets.com.

If there are any specific areas you feel could be improved, please email us at hello@matchedbets.com and we will do our best to implement these changes.
Andrew Schofield
Verified Buyer

First you have to set up lots of betting accounts but that is
understandable to benefit from the offers but still a faff. Then when you have an account to benefit from future offers you have to be ready to take advantage of these which is completely impractical when you hold down a full time job. Some of the offers require you to bet to get the offer on the very next race requiring you to be sat at the computer all day. I guess this does work but not practical for most people.
Hi Andrew.

Matched betting does require you to have accounts or open new accounts at online bookmakers. This is a fundamental part of matched betting in order to receive the free bets you can make a profit from.

Matched betting can be done as little or as much as you like and many people choose only to do matched betting offers in their spare time and are able to make a sizable profit each month.

The MatchedBets team update the site daily with various types of offers. Many of which you can do in advance or on weekends.

We hope you will give MatchedBets another try and we welcome you back at any time.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at hello@matchedbets.com if you have any questions.
Errol
Verified Buyer

i ca place bet with bot, but i wish that this could be done by way of set and forget, as i do with some strategy i used on bet-engine as this is my forvorate bot i just upload the file strategy and that's it.
Antonio
Verified Buyer

Have a lot of matchedbets and the service is ok, some times the bets available are not updated, or are delalled.
The problem that i have whit this service was whit the bookies, all of them cancel my account, i dont know why and the other razon was that i´m from mexico.
Anil
Verified Buyer

I'm afraid that your horse matching doesn't work since the odds have already changed and also these friendlies bets don't get matched and u lose more money.
Hi Anil,

Our development team are continuously working to improve our service and tools and have recently updated our odds matcher so that it updates faster and in real time alongside the bookmaker and exchange odds. We feel this is a big improvement over similar tools on the market.

As mentioned in our offer guides, when placing your lay bets you should always make sure that there is enough liquidity on the exchange in order for your bets to be fully matched.

We hope you will consider using MatchedBets again in the near future and we welcome you back at any time.
Mike Lockey
Verified Buyer

I've had a serious computer crash and can't use the site presently.
Jamie
Verified Reviewer

As a relative novice, I was used to just placing an accumulator on the football every weekend, losing more often than not. Since becoming a member with matchedbets.com I have made a consistent amount of profit with no risk of losing any money. After watching the videos and reading the articles in the information centre I felt very comfortable that my hard earned cash would not be on the line at any point.

The step by step guides are extremely easy to follow and the Odds Matcher tool finds bets ready made for you for a lot of the offers. If you get stuck the live chat and email functions give assistance straight away. Once the sign-up offers are done, there is still plenty of money to be made from reload, accumulator and casino offers.

Considering how much you will make for not too much effort, it is well worth the membership fee.
Alison
Unverified Reviewer

Been a member for a few weeks now , service on live chat has been great and managing to make good money . accumulator offers seem to be the best for me
Paul A Cassidy
Verified Buyer

Where would I start. I paid £99 for the premium service. There isn't anything premium about it. The guys on chat are pretty good but I've spent most of my time on there. So many offers aren't in your calculator leaving you to have to find bets, try to get them matched on decent odds etc, etc. Most of the work gets done by me. I'm new to exchanges. Some instructions in the drop down would have helped but no you have to check through a guide. Also offers like X-tip who withdrew the offer the day I deposited £100, won't let me withdraw until I bet it and all this after having to send them a copy of my passport which was never mentioned anywhere. So far I'm down big time. Have spent countless hours on your page. Also you recommend choosing games between 95 and 100 to select and then show a lost of games lasting for days that don't go about 83. Anyway it seemed too good to be true and it most certainly is.
I'm sorry you had a bad experience and I apologise again for the X-Tip offer being on site after it was withdrawn by the bookmaker.

The guides are integral to making a success of matched betting as many offers require a different approach. We always encourage visitors to watch the starter video and read the introductory information articles which explain matched betting, how to use betting exchanges and what you need to get started.

The offers themselves are presented in such a way as to help members progress from the easiest to more advanced.

We'll definitely look to provide more accessible information for members like yourself who want or need to tackle the advanced offers very early in their matched betting experience.

We currently have odds for 32 bookmakers and 4 exchanges, providing automatic matches for the majority of the offers. Ideally, we would like to be able to provide odds for every market for every bookmaker but unfortunately that's not possible.

I understand why you feel discouraged, but I'm confident we can work together to get you making money.
Muruganandh Gopalakrishnan
Verified Buyer

Better than similar portals around, most of which are free of cost though. Just stared using but two observations so far.

The calculator page needs to be redesigned to have all contents coming up within a page. At the moment it needs to be scrolled up to see profit, liability etc.

Odds at times are not so dynamic/real time.

Roman Kostka
Verified Buyer

Great site !!! Oddsmatcher is brilliant, I've made Ł1200 profit in just 5 weeks. Thank you guys.
Thanks for the kind words and we hope you'll continue to make money matched betting
E ILIFFE
Verified Buyer

As a beginner to MatchBets, and after reading the instructions, I still found it confusing. I am now working on a trial and error' basis. I'm afraid you 'live chat' was useless as I was told to read the instructions. Not very helpful.
Sorry to read your poor experience. We've added more resource and experience to support recently and I'm confident you'll notice a much improved service in future.
Rob
Verified Reviewer

I've been using MatchedBets.com now for around 3 months and can't speak highly enough of them. I made just over £1,000 in my first month and I'm averaging £500ish a month with the reload offers.

The support via live chat has been excellent and the video guides are very clear which helps a lot.

Fully recommended!

Eduardo
Verified Reviewer

I'm a rookie in the betting world, but matchedbets has been very useful for me. They guided me step by step in the process of understanding betting and it was pretty easy to get started. I was making money from the beginning and, if I required some help, the customer support gave me a hand. Overall, this is a great platform and very easy to use. I'd really recommend it.
David F
Verified Reviewer

I'm a very occasional gambler and was not too sure about matchbets. However, after having had the site recommended by a friend, I found by initially sticking to football bets at the start and taking my time with the step by step guides I was able to return £48 on the free trial. Now I understand the concept, I've moved on to premium. Thumbs up for matchedbets.
Michael
Verified Reviewer

Being a complete novice with regard to bookies etc I did wonder if I could make a go of this but I need not have worried. Step by step guides led me through the easiest offers so that I could progress with more confidence to the higher earning offers.
I have now made just under £900 in two months without really putting myself out, I have not even touched the reload offers yet.
A good extra that Matchedbets doesn't even touch on is that certain bookies email additional offers direct to you if you have not used their site since the welcome offer and you can still use the oddsmatcher calculators on the Matchedbets site to take advantage of these.
The hardest part of getting friends & family to use this site is convincing them that it is not gambling but now that they are seeing how much I am making more of them are showing an interest in joining. For £14 a month its a no brainer.
David
Verified Reviewer

The guides are really helpful and i was able to make around £40 in the first 2 days
Gavin
Verified Reviewer

I've been using MatchedBets for a while - my profit from matched betting has just passed £1000. There are three things that have made me want to leave review, three things that I've found really useful.

1. Guidance for beginners
I wanted to give matched betting a try but didn't really know where to start (at the time, I didn't have a single account with an online bookmaker, and had no idea what a betting exchange was...). I like to know how things work, so before I started with any betting, I read their intro guides. They were useful - and I felt like I knew what I was getting into.

But, better than that, once I got going and actually started to make bets, I found their curated "offers" extremely value. For the first handful that I did, I read their step-by-step instructions word-by-word, because I didn't want to make a mistake. Part of the value here is that they tailor the first few that you do in an order that makes sense (e.g. in terms of how much money you need to get going, and how easy the offers are to complete).

They also categorise the offers, so I worked through the easiest ones first, then once I worked out how the next type "worked", I stuck with those. All in all, it was a great way to "learn" how to do matched betting.

2. The odds matcher and calculator.
If you're thinking about trying matched betting, I think you'll find that the majority of the effort goes into finding the events to bet on. The odds matcher on MatchedBets does the work for you, leading you to the best events/races/games, it's super useful (and it's the calculator that tells you how much to bet, for the type of offer that you're working with). I found the site easy to use in these areas.

3. The tracking
MatchedBets tracks all of your bets and all of your offers. This is kinda the fun part, as you always know how much profit you've made, and you see it go up each time you complete an offer. It's fun marking of the result of a bet, and seeing the tracker update. I like this part.

Overall - I would have given MatchedBets 5 stars, the only thing holding me back is that I'd like to see more bookmakers covered by the odds matcher. I hope they'll add more with time ;)

As an indication of someone trying this from scratch, with no "betting history", I made £318 profit in the first 4 weeks. That was from around 13.5 hours at around 30 mins per day, which works out at around £23 per hour. Not bad!
Steve Winter
Unverified Reviewer

Great concept and very easy to use even my wife loves this site and she doesn't bet!
MatchedBets is rated 3.95 based on 22 reviews