MatchedBets Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend MatchedBets
05AM
5AM

hello@matchedbets.com

How would you rate MatchedBets ?

"It does what it says. The offer guides on MatchedBets are great and easy to follow. Much better than others I've come across. The odds matcher and ACCA tool are awesome. Again, some of the best I've used and I've been matched betting for 3 years. The best thing though is their team. Always looking to improve their service and on hand to help customers when needed. Keep it up guys."
"Not as simple as it's made out to be and you need to open a lot of betting accounts."
"Even with a walk through I couldn’t quite understand what was being asked, having to have 3 pages open and multiple accounts was mind boggling!"
"Does what it says, but inactive forum and an incomplete oddsmatcher let it down"
"I tried for hours to follow the instructions/videos but the step by step in the video was different to what was actually going on in the website and it frustrated me so much, coupled with the knowledge that i was making potential mistakes due to the step by step guides not mirroring what was going on on my screen, my initial motivation for Matchedbets turned to despair and fear of losing my money. As a complete novice the whole process confused me and i dont have a pc i have an android tablet so this might also be a key issue but the william hill bet i was trying to do was completely different on my screen to the guide. Too difficult, lost interest, please unsubscribe me from your site and do not take any more money from me."
"Not user friendly, should only take subscription if you actually use it."
We're sorry to hear that you have not benefited from our service during your time as a member. As with all our members, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee should you not profit from using MatchedBets.com.

If there are any specific areas you feel could be improved, please email us at hello@matchedbets.com and we will do our best to implement these changes.
"First you have to set up lots of betting accounts but that is understandable to benefit from the offers but still a faff. Then when you have an account to benefit from future offers you have to be ready to take advantage of these which is completely impractical when you hold down a full time job. Some of the offers require you to bet to get the offer on the very next race requiring you to be sat at the computer all day. I guess this does work but not practical for most people."
Hi Andrew.

Matched betting does require you to have accounts or open new accounts at online bookmakers. This is a fundamental part of matched betting in order to receive the free bets you can make a profit from.

Matched betting can be done as little or as much as you like and many people choose only to do matched betting offers in their spare time and are able to make a sizable profit each month.

The MatchedBets team update the site daily with various types of offers. Many of which you can do in advance or on weekends.

We hope you will give MatchedBets another try and we welcome you back at any time.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at hello@matchedbets.com if you have any questions.
"i ca place bet with bot, but i wish that this could be done by way of set and forget, as i do with some strategy i used on bet-engine as this is my forvorate bot i just upload the file strategy and that's it."
"I'm afraid that your horse matching doesn't work since the odds have already changed and also these friendlies bets don't get matched and u lose more money."
Hi Anil,

Our development team are continuously working to improve our service and tools and have recently updated our odds matcher so that it updates faster and in real time alongside the bookmaker and exchange odds. We feel this is a big improvement over similar tools on the market.

As mentioned in our offer guides, when placing your lay bets you should always make sure that there is enough liquidity on the exchange in order for your bets to be fully matched.

We hope you will consider using MatchedBets again in the near future and we welcome you back at any time.
"I've had a serious computer crash and can't use the site presently."
"Where would I start. I paid £99 for the premium service. There isn't anything premium about it. The guys on chat are pretty good but I've spent most of my time on there. So many offers aren't in your calculator leaving you to have to find bets, try to get them matched on decent odds etc, etc. Most of the work gets done by me. I'm new to exchanges. Some instructions in the drop down would have helped but no you have to check through a guide. Also offers like X-tip who withdrew the offer the day I deposited £100, won't let me withdraw until I bet it and all this after having to send them a copy of my passport which was never mentioned anywhere. So far I'm down big time. Have spent countless hours on your page. Also you recommend choosing games between 95 and 100 to select and then show a lost of games lasting for days that don't go about 83. Anyway it seemed too good to be true and it most certainly is."
I'm sorry you had a bad experience and I apologise again for the X-Tip offer being on site after it was withdrawn by the bookmaker.

The guides are integral to making a success of matched betting as many offers require a different approach. We always encourage visitors to watch the starter video and read the introductory information articles which explain matched betting, how to use betting exchanges and what you need to get started.

The offers themselves are presented in such a way as to help members progress from the easiest to more advanced.

We'll definitely look to provide more accessible information for members like yourself who want or need to tackle the advanced offers very early in their matched betting experience.

We currently have odds for 32 bookmakers and 4 exchanges, providing automatic matches for the majority of the offers. Ideally, we would like to be able to provide odds for every market for every bookmaker but unfortunately that's not possible.

I understand why you feel discouraged, but I'm confident we can work together to get you making money.
"As a beginner to MatchBets, and after reading the instructions, I still found it confusing. I am now working on a trial and error' basis. I'm afraid you 'live chat' was useless as I was told to read the instructions. Not very helpful."
Sorry to read your poor experience. We've added more resource and experience to support recently and I'm confident you'll notice a much improved service in future.
MatchedBets is rated 2.25 based on 12 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!