MatchedBets Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend MatchedBets

How would you rate MatchedBets ?

"Not as simple as it's made out to be and you need to open a lot of betting accounts."
Elizabeth Iliffe
Verified Buyer
"I am making money and that makes me happy but, for someone who had no knowledge of betting, the instructions could be clearer."
"Even with a walk through I couldn’t quite understand what was being asked, having to have 3 pages open and multiple accounts was mind boggling!"
"Although, I still follow a tipster for my horse racing tips. I decided to give MatchedBets a go. I've tried many tipsters and betting schemes, or should I say scams, in my time, but at long last I've finally found one that delivers what they offer. Small guaranteed profits on a daily basis. I started with £100 bank and after 10 days I had built up £170 profit. MatchedBets also have an excellent customer service. Just reply to one of their emails about your enquiry and they usually get back to you pretty quick. As I am pretty new to laying bets, I've had plenty of enquiries they've had to deal with. I can certainly recommend this service to anyone who disciplines themselves while betting and believes on making guaranteed profit, yet not to get rich in a week."
JAMES BUSHBY
Verified Buyer
"sorry to say this but I cancelled be for my trial ended its not for me.thanks"
"Does what it says, but inactive forum and an incomplete oddsmatcher let it down"
Theren Strange
Verified Buyer
"I tried for hours to follow the instructions/videos but the step by step in the video was different to what was actually going on in the website and it frustrated me so much, coupled with the knowledge that i was making potential mistakes due to the step by step guides not mirroring what was going on on my screen, my initial motivation for Matchedbets turned to despair and fear of losing my money. As a complete novice the whole process confused me and i dont have a pc i have an android tablet so this might also be a key issue but the william hill bet i was trying to do was completely different on my screen to the guide. Too difficult, lost interest, please unsubscribe me from your site and do not take any more money from me."
"Really easy to use, the site was straight forward and the instructions for each qualifying bet and how to make your profit from it were simple to follow. Without even putting much effort into it you could easy make £250 a month on the new sign up deals, and the more you use it, the easier it becomes"
"I'm glad my friend recommended this site to me. It took me a bit of time to learn matched betting but it is easy once you know how. The videos and guides helped a lot! As did the lovely support team who helped me when I had newbie questions :) I made just over £700 in my first month which may not be a lot for some but was absolutely incredible for me! It helped so much to pay my credit card off and we even booked a short trip away from it. I'm still a member after 6 months but only do around 3 hours a week now due to family commitments. I'm still averaging £300-£500 a month and planning on putting more time into it starting next month to pay for Christmas. I know members who average over £700 a month. I'd fully recommend anyone to try this out. I didn't know anything about matched betting when I first joined and if I can do it anyone can!"
"Not user friendly, should only take subscription if you actually use it."
We're sorry to hear that you have not benefited from our service during your time as a member. As with all our members, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee should you not profit from using MatchedBets.com.

If there are any specific areas you feel could be improved, please email us at hello@matchedbets.com and we will do our best to implement these changes.
Andrew Schofield
Verified Buyer
"First you have to set up lots of betting accounts but that is understandable to benefit from the offers but still a faff. Then when you have an account to benefit from future offers you have to be ready to take advantage of these which is completely impractical when you hold down a full time job. Some of the offers require you to bet to get the offer on the very next race requiring you to be sat at the computer all day. I guess this does work but not practical for most people."
Hi Andrew.

Matched betting does require you to have accounts or open new accounts at online bookmakers. This is a fundamental part of matched betting in order to receive the free bets you can make a profit from.

Matched betting can be done as little or as much as you like and many people choose only to do matched betting offers in their spare time and are able to make a sizable profit each month.

The MatchedBets team update the site daily with various types of offers. Many of which you can do in advance or on weekends.

We hope you will give MatchedBets another try and we welcome you back at any time.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at hello@matchedbets.com if you have any questions.
"i ca place bet with bot, but i wish that this could be done by way of set and forget, as i do with some strategy i used on bet-engine as this is my forvorate bot i just upload the file strategy and that's it."
"Have a lot of matchedbets and the service is ok, some times the bets available are not updated, or are delalled. The problem that i have whit this service was whit the bookies, all of them cancel my account, i dont know why and the other razon was that i´m from mexico."
"I'm afraid that your horse matching doesn't work since the odds have already changed and also these friendlies bets don't get matched and u lose more money."
Hi Anil,

Our development team are continuously working to improve our service and tools and have recently updated our odds matcher so that it updates faster and in real time alongside the bookmaker and exchange odds. We feel this is a big improvement over similar tools on the market.

As mentioned in our offer guides, when placing your lay bets you should always make sure that there is enough liquidity on the exchange in order for your bets to be fully matched.

We hope you will consider using MatchedBets again in the near future and we welcome you back at any time.
Mike Lockey
Verified Buyer
"I've had a serious computer crash and can't use the site presently."
"As a relative novice, I was used to just placing an accumulator on the football every weekend, losing more often than not. Since becoming a member with matchedbets.com I have made a consistent amount of profit with no risk of losing any money. After watching the videos and reading the articles in the information centre I felt very comfortable that my hard earned cash would not be on the line at any point. The step by step guides are extremely easy to follow and the Odds Matcher tool finds bets ready made for you for a lot of the offers. If you get stuck the live chat and email functions give assistance straight away. Once the sign-up offers are done, there is still plenty of money to be made from reload, accumulator and casino offers. Considering how much you will make for not too much effort, it is well worth the membership fee."
"Been a member for a few weeks now , service on live chat has been great and managing to make good money . accumulator offers seem to be the best for me"
Paul A Cassidy
Verified Buyer
"Where would I start. I paid £99 for the premium service. There isn't anything premium about it. The guys on chat are pretty good but I've spent most of my time on there. So many offers aren't in your calculator leaving you to have to find bets, try to get them matched on decent odds etc, etc. Most of the work gets done by me. I'm new to exchanges. Some instructions in the drop down would have helped but no you have to check through a guide. Also offers like X-tip who withdrew the offer the day I deposited £100, won't let me withdraw until I bet it and all this after having to send them a copy of my passport which was never mentioned anywhere. So far I'm down big time. Have spent countless hours on your page. Also you recommend choosing games between 95 and 100 to select and then show a lost of games lasting for days that don't go about 83. Anyway it seemed too good to be true and it most certainly is."
I'm sorry you had a bad experience and I apologise again for the X-Tip offer being on site after it was withdrawn by the bookmaker.

The guides are integral to making a success of matched betting as many offers require a different approach. We always encourage visitors to watch the starter video and read the introductory information articles which explain matched betting, how to use betting exchanges and what you need to get started.

The offers themselves are presented in such a way as to help members progress from the easiest to more advanced.

We'll definitely look to provide more accessible information for members like yourself who want or need to tackle the advanced offers very early in their matched betting experience.

We currently have odds for 32 bookmakers and 4 exchanges, providing automatic matches for the majority of the offers. Ideally, we would like to be able to provide odds for every market for every bookmaker but unfortunately that's not possible.

I understand why you feel discouraged, but I'm confident we can work together to get you making money.
Muruganandh Gopalakrishnan
Verified Buyer
"Better than similar portals around, most of which are free of cost though. Just stared using but two observations so far. The calculator page needs to be redesigned to have all contents coming up within a page. At the moment it needs to be scrolled up to see profit, liability etc. Odds at times are not so dynamic/real time."
Roman Kostka
Verified Buyer
"Great site !!! Oddsmatcher is brilliant, I've made Ł1200 profit in just 5 weeks. Thank you guys."
Thanks for the kind words and we hope you'll continue to make money matched betting
MatchedBets is rated 3.70 based on 30 reviews