MandM Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MandM Direct

How would you rate MandM Direct ?

"Delivery on time as promised. Items arrived damage free with a lovely friendly driver. No qualms about returns either."
"Sizing varies with this store. Size 10 under wear berly passed my thighs when im only an 8!"
"Quick and easy to deal with and good customer service. Extreamly good value"
"Best prices around . Fast delivery and nice jeans"
"great products at great prices, easy to order, quick delivery. Overall great shopping experience. Would recommend."
"HH womans jacket ordered. Excellent price just what I needed. Delivered quickly with regular email updates. Will definitely be purchasing from M and M Direct again."
"Every came as requested and looked excellent"
"Excellent service and delivery great."
"Large variety of products, very good and competitively priced"
"Large variety of products, very good and competitively priced"
"Delivered the product within expected date. Excellent price. Excellent service. Perfect product. Extremely happy customer! :)"
"Amazing prices and stuff I ordered turned up two days early.amazing service"
"The prices on this site are very good,I saved over 50 pound on my purchase"
"Your stuff comes on time no delays they do lovely stuff for men and women never had a problem with the stuff"
"Vast range of products and extremely good value and quality."
"Good products & good website"
"Lovely prompt service at bargain prices."
"A cheaper alternative to Sportsdirect. The delivery fee is lower and lower prices on same brands and similar products. I love my experience with Mandmdirect. Not always though there is a needed size in stock, especially if I love some branded trainers. OVeral very pleasant experience"
"Great prices and good delivery have made this a company I have ordered from several times"
"I use this website on a regular basis and they haven't once let me down. Would definitely recommend!"
MandM Direct is rated 4.76 based on 110 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!