MandM Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MandM Direct

How would you rate MandM Direct ?

"Quick and easy to deal with and good customer service. Extreamly good value"
Samuel Fowler
"great products at great prices, easy to order, quick delivery. Overall great shopping experience. Would recommend."
Jacqui Fleetwood
"HH womans jacket ordered. Excellent price just what I needed. Delivered quickly with regular email updates. Will definitely be purchasing from M and M Direct again."
Richard Harris
"Every came as requested and looked excellent"
Linda Riddell
"Excellent service and delivery great."
Paul Williamson
"Large variety of products, very good and competitively priced"
Paul Williamson
"Large variety of products, very good and competitively priced"
"Delivered the product within expected date. Excellent price. Excellent service. Perfect product. Extremely happy customer! :)"
Cerin Hughes
"Amazing prices and stuff I ordered turned up two days early.amazing service"
Graham Corner
"The prices on this site are very good,I saved over 50 pound on my purchase"
Stacey Duffy
"Your stuff comes on time no delays they do lovely stuff for men and women never had a problem with the stuff"
Kimberly Meadows
"Vast range of products and extremely good value and quality."
Debbie Jones-Dee
"Good products & good website"
Maggie Walton
"Lovely prompt service at bargain prices."
Alina Stepchuk
"A cheaper alternative to Sportsdirect. The delivery fee is lower and lower prices on same brands and similar products. I love my experience with Mandmdirect. Not always though there is a needed size in stock, especially if I love some branded trainers. OVeral very pleasant experience"
"Great prices and good delivery have made this a company I have ordered from several times"
"I use this website on a regular basis and they haven't once let me down. Would definitely recommend!"
L Marin
"large choice, great prices and always easy straight transactions. I am a regular client and always recommend the site to friends and family thank you!"
"My father needed to buy a pair of shoes for a wedding that he would probably wear only once, so we looked online for something cheap but good quality. After searching a while we found this website. We settled on a pair of leather brogues for around 30 pounds. We were a little skeptical but the shoes arrived next day and my Dad couldn't be happier. Great."
"Just great value."