MandM Direct Reviews

7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does MandM Direct deliver?

Tell us how MandM Direct made you happy

"I purchased a pair of Berghaus Expeditor 2.0 for a long awaited trip up mount Snowdon. The grip on the beasts was the equivalent of a top end continental tyre on a dry day at silverstone. I am the clumsiest human being on the planet, yet these boots defied the odds and I didn’t perish to my death. Would highly recommend."
Are you MandM Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"After being taken in by other dicount sites I was worried about using another one but no need to worry, the items were as described, the order was complete and delivered on time. I will certainly be dealing with MandM again."
"Excellent choice of goods. Brilliant prices. Excellent delivery time - my last order arrived within 2 days."
"Competitive prices. Shipping fast. Item arrived earlier than the date due. Highly recommended!!"
"I bought my husband a pair of Henley boots in navy for £24.99 plus delivery for £4.99. These are very good quality and value for money."
"Gotta love this company, great deals all year"
"Fast next day delivery, excellent service, quality item,5 star rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"
"counterfeit items, misleading website, you have to pay for returns. Zero stars is not an option but more realistic."
"I ordered £99 worth of items after being recommended by a friend. Genuine items, good quality and received within 3 days on standard delivery. My daughter then ordered £80 worth for her bf, next day delivery spot on. Tnanks M and M, I LOVE your site 😁"
"Black Friday - Bought my son football boots.. great price... they got lost in the post apparently... I got a refund when the sales ended and its impossible to buy any football boots for that price now the sales have ended... I suspect a con to get you on the site and purchase multi items, to get up to free postage... yet you never get the cheap/ good deals as they get lost.... I will never shop here again... messed me about for weeks chasing answers."
"Overall they made me happy with the money that you can save on designer or named brands. Also their website is very easy to use, and really quick delivery."
"really great service"
"No problem with this seller, received exactly what I ordered at a great price and fast delivery. Recommended."
"There web site is great ,great deals ,at very reasonable prices."
"Trainers perfect, fast delivery and great value for money."
"Fantastic range of products at very reasonable prices. Will definitely use again."
"Bargain prices good quality clothes and trainers"
"Same again,delivery said 5 days & received items sooner again one happy customer"
Liz
"Ordered some uggs at a fantastic price. They were delivered within 3 days not the 7 to 10 advertised. Really happy with my purchase"
"Terrible service. 80% of my order turned out to be unavailable, which I only discovered when I chased up the order. I was told you cannot rely on the website, what a way to run a business!! Truly awful company, I advise everyone to shop elsewhere!!"
MandM Direct is rated 4.71 based on 190 reviews