MandM Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MandM Direct

How would you rate MandM Direct?

96 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kimberly Meadows
Vast range of products and extremely good value and quality.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about MandM Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Kimberly Meadows
"Vast range of products and extremely good value and quality."
Debbie Jones-Dee
"Good products & good website"
Maggie Walton
"Lovely prompt service at bargain prices."
Alina Stepchuk
"A cheaper alternative to Sportsdirect. The delivery fee is lower and lower prices on same brands and similar products. I love my experience with Mandmdirect. Not always though there is a needed size in stock, especially if I love some branded trainers. OVeral very pleasant experience"
"Great prices and good delivery have made this a company I have ordered from several times"
"I use this website on a regular basis and they haven't once let me down. Would definitely recommend!"
L Marin
"large choice, great prices and always easy straight transactions. I am a regular client and always recommend the site to friends and family thank you!"
"My father needed to buy a pair of shoes for a wedding that he would probably wear only once, so we looked online for something cheap but good quality. After searching a while we found this website. We settled on a pair of leather brogues for around 30 pounds. We were a little skeptical but the shoes arrived next day and my Dad couldn't be happier. Great."
"Just great value."
Solomon Emmanuel
"The item is a described and fits perfectly and hope to shop more in the future"
Denis Creedon
"Great products and value. Fast delivery too."
"great products, great discount, fast delivery !!! very happy overall!!!"
Sylwia Zimolag
"Always order shoes from them. And always very pleased. Delivery took longer then usually but is cause of snow. Very good quality stuff."
Victoria Creighton
"Ordered shoes, true to size, fast delivery, well packaged"
Jeffrey Kenny
"I was happy with the products i bought and a wide variety to choose from."
Duncan Clee
"Great service with low priced bargains and fast ,ordered on Sunday received by Tuesday ,regular customer ,always impressed with deals."
Philip Adamson
"Very large selection of clothing at knock down prices but all high Street brands with the high quality you would expect ."
David John Osbaldeston
"They have the right brands at low prices , got all my holiday shorts and tees in one go at a bargain price"
Roger Mcleod
"Excellent service, excellent product couldn't be happier"
"Next day delivery, good quality clothes and reasonable prices"
MandM Direct is rated 4.77 based on 96 reviews