MandM Direct Reviews

03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does MandM Direct deliver?

Tell us how MandM Direct made you happy

"counterfeit items, misleading website, you have to pay for returns. Zero stars is not an option but more realistic."
Are you MandM Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered £99 worth of items after being recommended by a friend. Genuine items, good quality and received within 3 days on standard delivery. My daughter then ordered £80 worth for her bf, next day delivery spot on. Tnanks M and M, I LOVE your site 😁"
"Black Friday - Bought my son football boots.. great price... they got lost in the post apparently... I got a refund when the sales ended and its impossible to buy any football boots for that price now the sales have ended... I suspect a con to get you on the site and purchase multi items, to get up to free postage... yet you never get the cheap/ good deals as they get lost.... I will never shop here again... messed me about for weeks chasing answers."
"Overall they made me happy with the money that you can save on designer or named brands. Also their website is very easy to use, and really quick delivery."
"really great service"
"No problem with this seller, received exactly what I ordered at a great price and fast delivery. Recommended."
"There web site is great ,great deals ,at very reasonable prices."
"Trainers perfect, fast delivery and great value for money."
"Fantastic range of products at very reasonable prices. Will definitely use again."
"Bargain prices good quality clothes and trainers"
"Same again,delivery said 5 days & received items sooner again one happy customer"
Liz
"Ordered some uggs at a fantastic price. They were delivered within 3 days not the 7 to 10 advertised. Really happy with my purchase"
"Terrible service. 80% of my order turned out to be unavailable, which I only discovered when I chased up the order. I was told you cannot rely on the website, what a way to run a business!! Truly awful company, I advise everyone to shop elsewhere!!"
"Very quick delivery Brilliant affordable prices I'd buy again"
"Great competitive prices and wide range of clothing and foot wear. Delivery is very quick and never damaged."
"Excellent value for money and very fast delivery updated on the process of delivery and I was given an hour delivery time slot on the day. Very impressed would definitely but from them again."
"excellent prices, range, delivery charges and customer service."
"Worst customer experience, they are not the best with coming back with good responses. I feel as if they do not care about their customers and do not give answers that are valid to the question you are asking."
"good company better than sports direct or usc"
"Great products. Fast delivery."
MandM Direct is rated 4.70 based on 183 reviews