Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Makers superstore online site is super easy to navigate and I they have a wide range of products that they have in stock for the scanNcut machine. Shopping and checkout is simple and the customer service and communication are of a high standard, so the customer is kept informed at each stage of the process. Items despatched and delivered quickly too.
Just found your site very reasonable prices on scanncut quick delivery will use again
Superb price - superb delivery - excellent products.

Just what us crafters need.
Great service
I searched for the Brother Scan n cut rollaround tote. Makers Superstore had the model I wanted at the best price. It was delivered a couple of days before it was due and it seems to be just right. Great value, excellent service. I shall definitely use them again.
Really happy with the quality! Came next day after order brilliant thanks
Fantastic product, great service
Excellent service with a speedy delivery will definitely be reordering when I need more supplies for my CM900
Rally fast delivery
Great variety of products. Fantastic prices. Fantastic delivery.
Great service. Dispatched and received very quickly.
All good. Next day delivery 👍. Much cheaper than Create n Craft.
Customer service was excellent, Order placed on Friday lunch time and delivered Saturday morning,
Products were as described and at a good price
Will definitely be shopping with you again
Thanks
Stewart
There was a problem with the online transaction, which meant the £599 was paid but there was no record at their end of the transaction. Comms and customer service was great though and we got it cleared up in the end. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Very pleased with the whole process, ordering was easy and delivery was excellent.
quick deliver very satisfied
My Brother Scan n Cut machine was delivered the day after I ordered it in the time slot given.
I was cutting shapes from card five minutes after unwrapping!
I'm very pleased with cutter and would recommend it to others.
Excellent service.
Service very quick, hassle free ordering. I placed ordered early evening goods arrived 24hrs later. I will definately be using again. I've been converted !!!!!
Very quick and efficient service
Super quick delivery! This is the first time I have placed an order as I only bought a Brother Scan n Cut just before Christmas and I am very impressed with the service.
Martin
1st class service and items Delivery from Neil spot on time.
Makers Superstore is rated 4.70 based on 1,111 reviews