Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Makers superstore online site is super easy to navigate and I they have a wide range of products that they have in stock for the scanNcut machine. Shopping and checkout is simple and the customer service and communication are of a high standard, so the customer is kept informed at each stage of the process. Items despatched and delivered quickly too.
Great service. Ordered at the weekend, items dispatched on the Monday and delivered on the Tuesday.
Fast delivery and excellent customer service. Highly recommended.
The cutting mats are brilliant and very good value for money. Delivery was prompt and I was kept up to date with the details. Thank you, will definitely order again.
I rarely review unless I am surprised by great service. This is one of those occasions. Had help with the order, special offers and delivery was next day as opposed to 3-5 day as stated. Progress on dispatch and tracking was superb. Products was my wife would have to vouch but judging by her contentment I would say they a rated highly.
as always a very speedy delivery
Makers Supermarket had the stock I needed - blades for the scan and cut. Easy to order from their website and delivery was quick, turned up when expected and in excellent condition. Added bonus was buying three for the price of two - much appreciated.
Very pleased to have used Makers Superstore. Speedy delivery of items.
Good value, ease of finding items
Great service always kept inform quick reliable great products always affordable wouldn't shop anywhere else ..
Was not sure what I would buy when I found Makers Superstore. But I had no fear after buying this week with lots of goodies I needed after buying an SDX a while ago.. the products I ordered came very quickly, so pleased, from ordering to accepting the products.. well done Makers Superstore,πŸ†
Sticker kit…. Love it, easy to use and the delivery amazing. Thank you makers superstore
Easy to order and quick delivery.
Good products sensibly priced, despatched quickly and exactly as advertised.
Goods arrived quickly
Easy to order and quick delivery.
Fast efficient service never lets me down.
Fantastic service
Fantastic service
Very good item for the right price
Brill service , fast delivery, & answers my questions, really helpful, I will shop again soon , thanks 2 team at makersSuperstore πŸ˜€
Makers Superstore is rated 4.75 based on 1,552 reviews