Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Makers superstore online site is super easy to navigate and I they have a wide range of products that they have in stock for the scanNcut machine. Shopping and checkout is simple and the customer service and communication are of a high standard, so the customer is kept informed at each stage of the process. Items despatched and delivered quickly too.
First class, will be using again.
fast easy well informed delivery of items ordered.
Fantastic service
Absolutely brilliant service, delivery service was great will,be ordering again soon
Prompt delivery and correspondence advising of delivery throughout process
Very quick service, next day delivery. I contacted them about this order and got reply 2 hours later. Very impressed.
So impressed by your customer service and delivery service
Super fast delevery
I was very pleased with your service came on time safe and sound. I then emailed for some help and no problem was instant quick reply. Thank you
Really pleased with my purchases and delivery has been super quick. My experience with Makers superstore has been excellent. Will definitely be using them again.
Very efficient site and easy to order.
Absolutely fabulous! Easy to order and the delivery was so quick. Would recommend this company.
The brother scan n cut items are always up to date customer service is very good as is postage
also if an item is out of stock they will email you when its back in stock would recommend them to my friens
My items were received within days of placing the order, unfortunately one of the idems were damaged, I was able to return the and have a replacement within a week, excellent customer service.
Excellent, super fast service. I cannot fault any part from ordering to delivery
Very fast delivery.
Top quality products and super fast delivery, will definitely buy from again.
I am a new customer to Makers and have to say very pleased with prompt delivery of my items very competitive prices, will deffo be ordering more items
Quality product, very fast delivery, excellent service
Just a short review to say what a fantastic team work at Makers - very helpful, quick responses and very good advice so I'll definitely be shopping here again
Makers Superstore is rated 4.68 based on 828 reviews