Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
I was pleased to receive the kit I ordered and look forward to making the cards.
VERY GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY
Seamless process which was processed quickly and delivery was quicker than expected…. all in all very good.
very good arrived in good time
Very pleased with my purchase.
Lovely kit. Good quality paper with do it yourself cut out motifs. I think the cards that I make from the kit are going to be lovely. Quick delivery too.
Haven't made any cards yet but they look very good value
Great service, product and price.
Usual excellent service and great products , also very good value
Items turned up on time as would be expected.
Had difficulty finding a brother scan n cut needle at a reasonable price. However found the postage expensive
missing an item from my order I emailed customer service and item I had received was sent again after another email I received correct item. Delivery was prompt and quality excellent. Mistakes happen but can be sorted as was in this case. Thank you.
Like the kits just wish they were DIE CUT as would have made it easier as I have arthritis in my hands
The cards that I had off you the Christmas cards are pretty good, I wasn't to keen on the nostalgic cards, I'm going to get my colour pens out to give them abit of colour, because they look drab, I need one of them for my husband's soon with a steam engine on it,that does look faded has it stands. So will give it a spot of colour. Thank you. Wendy Lancaster
Items ordered arrived well packaged. My only gripe is that I was told I was paying for net day delivery buy items arrived a couple of days later. For this I think £4.95is too expensive
Quick prompt service, but delivered the wrong item first time and had to reorder. Returned item cost not covered and suggested recorded delivery!!
Really pleased with the service and product
Excellent quality goods.unfortunately the box was damaged and the courier was gone by the time I reached the door. I am disabled and need a frame to get around. However this will not stop me ordering.
Original order was mislaid but when contacted it was sorted immediately. Very satisfied with the resulting purchase.
Very quick delivery. Think postage is a bit high on small items
Makers Superstore is rated 4.69 based on 1,091 reviews