Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Not activated yet but very pleased that the order had arrived on time as planned, thank you.
My order was easy to complete, I found what I needed, without too much fuss. Delivery was extremely fast.
Always have good service
I liked the packs that I received,they arrived quickly& I am looking forward to using them, however, 2 little points,,the original offer was advertised as 4 packs for £20,which I found quite tricky to manoeuvre around when paying. Also I didnt realise that the packs had to be cut out as the previous order of "festival of flowers " were pre cut. That said I will still look out for further deals from your store.
Easy site to use, and delivery was good.
First time I have bought from Makers and will buy again will recommend
Delivery quick, was a little concerned about the packaging, but SDX mats seem ok.
Took a bit longer than i had anticipated but well worth the wait. Great machine i am delighted
Order was a preorder so item was delayed arriving so I can not comment on speed of delivery after original order, however speed on replying to customer services was very fast. Item did arrive within an acceptable time after advertised supply date.
Service was excellent. The only negative is the cost of the p&p which I found quite expensive at 50% approx of the item ordered
Kept me well informed about my order
had what i needed
Only given 4 star as was very disappointed that the item I bought went on sale just a few hours after I made my purchase.
Very good thank you
Good accessible website, easy to order from, fast delivery received item within days of ordering, kept updated on delivery, unable to comment on purchase as it’s a gift
Happy with quality and price of item. Delivery was very quick too.
I am happy with the product and service
Service was efficient and delivery prompt
Efficient and reliable