Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
4.8
Based on 1,780 reviews
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Good service and quick delivery
I purchased a ScanNcut DX135 which I love. The standard mat that came with the machine was so sticky I couldn’t lift my design off. I usually find mats aren’t sticky enough but this one seemed to be like superglue, when I did managed to lift it, the backing stayed put. The design was intricate so will try and do a few simple cuts first. Has anybody had this problem? I have no negative feedback for Makers Superstore, only praise for their service. Thanks.
My parcel did not arrive at my address as DPD said. I queried it with DPD who were not helpful other than saying I should ring Makers. Makers were responsive and said they would raise it with DPD. The next day my neighbour came round with the parcel, I informed Makers and have been very happy with their service. If the parcel had arrived at the correct address, (I was in), all would have been excellent.
This is a great company and they sell great products but they need to work harder on their communication. We ordered a Scan'n'Cut the issue was the lack of being told what was happening regarding delivery. It took many emails from me to get a confirmed delivery date. Which is not good enough when on the website it states a next-day delivery! It ended up taking closer to 3 weeks. All they needed to do was send an email saying due to demand there was going to be a delay in delivery.
Delivery was when it said . Only instead of next day there was a delay on delivery but I suppose it’s like everywhere at the moment. Apart from that I am extremely happy with my purchase
All items arrived in good order at quite quickly. Good service.
The 3 products i ordered arrived quickly. I bad comment is that i ordered 2 new blades for my SnC which sadly were crushed as sent loose in a large grey plastic bag, so disappointed. Perhaps if they had been placed in a small box for protection would have been better.
The scan and cut dx purchased was part of the scan and cut fund i run, i raise money for the fund selling my design usbs, the full cost of the usbs going into the fund, once a scan and cut is bought it is given to a charity group, the scan and cut dx biught in this case went to bright minds charity in grimsby, i traveled over yesterday a distance of over 300 miles to present the bright minds group with the machine, i am sure they will get many happy hours use out of it, i am now saving up funds for the next scan and cut dx machine to donate.
Always a good service from Makers Superstore and offers too.
Web site caused a bit of a problem. Would not let me pay!! Eventually sorted and delighted with products
This is my first purchase so I am waiting patiently for my order to arrive, so far so good
Pleased with items, not pleased with delivery.
Not activated yet but very pleased that the order had arrived on time as planned, thank you.
My order was easy to complete, I found what I needed, without too much fuss. Delivery was extremely fast.
Always have good service
I liked the packs that I received,they arrived quickly& I am looking forward to using them, however, 2 little points,,the original offer was advertised as 4 packs for £20,which I found quite tricky to manoeuvre around when paying. Also I didnt realise that the packs had to be cut out as the previous order of "festival of flowers " were pre cut. That said I will still look out for further deals from your store.
Easy site to use, and delivery was good.
First time I have bought from Makers and will buy again will recommend
Delivery quick, was a little concerned about the packaging, but SDX mats seem ok.
Took a bit longer than i had anticipated but well worth the wait. Great machine i am delighted
Makers Superstore is rated 4.77 based on 1,780 reviews