Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
OK and prompt service but making up for offering cheaper products with the postage which was too expensive.
I am sorry to say I was disappointed with my purchase. So much the same and I had two of the 8x8 paper pads. I had so looked forward to the delivery but had expectations of some card blanks and more variety maybe some creative ideas. The delivery was excellent ordered Sunday arrived Tuesday. The quality of the paper is good. But I was disappointed. With regards Anne Pratt.
Sorry can't give feedback as parcel has not yet arrived. I think you despatched it last Wednesday. Will be happy to review when I receive it. Thanks
The men's package came without instructions, No envelopes and no sticky bits to make anything. Wife was not best pleased. Womens package she received first was brilliant so that is why she wanted men's
Delivery was fast but I didn’t think it was good value for money. It didn’t include everything you need to make the cards - no glue or white card. Also envelopes weren’t big enough.
More envelopes and cards needed for this kit also instructions a bit vague for beginners
Part of my order was missing and couldn’t resolve the problem.
Item is ok but very confused notification of postage I know the virus is a problem but still thought not the best notification
great kit , would have like some ideas. on a leaflet.
It was as expected
Was sent two dates for it to come,came on second date packageing was squashed and open in places,luckily the in side was in tact.
Not quite what I expected the card pack to be.
Packaging had broken open in transit, so carrier had to re-package.
I did not receive all my order. However some other items were added instead.
A disappointing purchase packing was poor and most of the items were bent at the corners some could be used if cut off but the card blanks and inserts were no good to use . I ordereded mine on line a day before my mom's she ordered hers by phone and got them within 3 days mine took a week and did not contain all that the paper said no tape no double sided tape squares very disappointed
Bit disappointed to only receive 16 envelopes when the advertisement stated 100 cards to make. As cards are different sizes quite difficult to buy extra.
would have been nice to have included some instructions as new to card making.
Quality of product very good,delivery prompt,and i would have given another star but the advert said made 100 cards,but only 8 large cards and 8 square cards were included which is confusing and disappointing.
All good - unfortunately didn’t realise you’d sent the wrong product until after opened.
Thought there would be more blank cards in the package !
Outer packaging damaged on arrival which left the contents damaged. Disappointed as this was a birthday present
Makers Superstore is rated 4.68 based on 813 reviews