Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Order two sets of card kits which were brought for a mothers day present. Once I opened the double baged Dpd parcels I was little bit upset to see both the card sets that were in see through plastic bags with sticky tops to open were (1 bag split all the way down one side, 2nd bag the bottom was split) spilled out and the corners of the toppers were creased. Other than that the plain box of cards I ordered were fine due to being in a sturdy card board. Order arrived quickly. Quality of cards are good value for money.
The order process was easy and delivery was very quick. Unfortunately, I was disappointed with the card making kits because it wasn't clear on the items descriptions that the pictures to go on cards all had to be cut out ! Some of the pictures are very small and cutting them neatly will be difficult. I guess specialised equipment is needed to do this and that means another purchase.
I just wanted easy to make cards while we can't go to the shops. I would have returned the items but £4.99 delivery and £5 return would make it a very expensive mistaken purchase. I am so disappointed.
Your web site said an item was in stock and let me order it, but it was out of stock and you made no attempt whatsoever to inform me. In my opinion this is poor customer service, however the goods did arrive as you said once I chased you for a delivery update.
Hoped to buy the Pima magazine offer but found the website unhelpful on that. So phoned and had a very pleasant lady who did her best to order this offer for me as website could not do it. She said she would pass on to her manager and they would be in touch. Nothing happened. In the end my husband using the website ordered me two packs of cards but not the Prima offer. They arrived quickly and am pleased with them. However was very disappointed not to get the excellent Prima offer. Sylvia Turkington.
Fast delivery of order, but disappointed in the quality and value for money of the card making supplies. Expected die cut toppers.
I prefer already cut outs that you can just push through it saves time I’ve had them before for the same price Mrs Bowlby
I ordered some cutting blades, had two emails to say they were in their way but they didn’t arrived. Contacted customer services and they sent replacement. They said they couldn’t track original parcel which I find very strange??
Hello Heather,

Sorry to hear your were not happy with the service.

Unfortunately parcels do go missing from time to time and the quickest resolution for our Makers is to organise a replacement as soon as we are made aware of any issues.

Thanks,
The Makers Team
Deliered promptly however I was expecting the item to be boxed in a krafty kritters branded box and it wasn't. Also one of the crochet needles was a cheap plastic rather than a packaged metal one.
Thought the toppers would be cut out
Scan and cut mat was packed in plastic pouch which allowed the mat to bend in the post so it is awkward to load in machine. Needed a rigid backing sheet and do not bend markings on outside.
However arrived when promised.
Still waiting for my order to arrive ..
OK and prompt service but making up for offering cheaper products with the postage which was too expensive.
I am sorry to say I was disappointed with my purchase. So much the same and I had two of the 8x8 paper pads. I had so looked forward to the delivery but had expectations of some card blanks and more variety maybe some creative ideas. The delivery was excellent ordered Sunday arrived Tuesday. The quality of the paper is good. But I was disappointed. With regards Anne Pratt.
Sorry can't give feedback as parcel has not yet arrived. I think you despatched it last Wednesday. Will be happy to review when I receive it. Thanks
The men's package came without instructions, No envelopes and no sticky bits to make anything. Wife was not best pleased. Womens package she received first was brilliant so that is why she wanted men's
Delivery was fast but I didn’t think it was good value for money. It didn’t include everything you need to make the cards - no glue or white card. Also envelopes weren’t big enough.
More envelopes and cards needed for this kit also instructions a bit vague for beginners
Part of my order was missing and couldn’t resolve the problem.
Item is ok but very confused notification of postage I know the virus is a problem but still thought not the best notification
great kit , would have like some ideas. on a leaflet.
Makers Superstore is rated 4.73 based on 1,363 reviews